'Fifty Shades Of Grey' Author Fantasized About Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart

Tue, April 17, 2012 11:12am EDT by 40 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Fifty Shades Of Grey

Cery

Posted at 4:00 AM on May 24, 2012

not them pls …Ian somerhalder is the best..♥

dragonfire

Posted at 11:32 PM on May 21, 2012

I think William Levy or ian somerhalder would be great choices

Michele

Posted at 12:15 PM on May 21, 2012

NOOOOOO!!!! Not them…please!!!!!! I vote for Paul Walker or Ian Somerholder. Got to have those steely blue eyes. Please leave those other 2 to their vampire movies. Christian and Ana are NOT VAMPIRES!!

maggie harris

Posted at 12:41 PM on May 17, 2012

I have read all 3 books and thought they where a fantastic read…everyone women wants a man like our Mr Grey, I would suggest not to have Rob and Kirsten as leading roles, as 50 shades is a bit like Twilight but without the S&M , and so should be treated totally different to that of the Twilight trilogy have some fresh new people to play the roles.

Mrs. Grey

Posted at 10:53 PM on May 16, 2012

Oh and a 4th book, from “His” point of view!! Please!!

Mrs. Grey

Posted at 10:50 PM on May 16, 2012

Loved the books, couldn’t put them down but I hope Matt Bomer or Ian Somerhalder get casted a s “Fifty” and Alexis Bledel or Felicity Jones as Ana!!! please no Twilight even though I’m a huge fan of them as well.

julia

Posted at 2:02 AM on May 17, 2012

I myself would love 2 see Matt Bomer do anything..lol. he’s talented &not bad on the eyes either..lol

Belinda

Posted at 7:58 PM on May 15, 2012

Maybe not a prequal but at least another series along the same lines. I want my own Mr. Grey!

Mandy

Posted at 11:29 PM on May 14, 2012

Wowed by the books!!! My vote is for William Levy to play Christian Grey that would be soooo HOT!

Ruthy

Posted at 8:01 AM on May 14, 2012

I am on the third book, and boy these books are an eye opener, seriously I have not been able to put them down, I have read 3 books in 5 days!!! I cannot wait for the film – but I dont think Rob Pattinson is the right person to play Christian – that I not how I see him in my minds eye when I am reading the books – hope there are more books to come!!!

Yollie

Posted at 1:44 AM on May 13, 2012

Well at first I was like I can’t see them having sex in the movie.. I can see Rob as Christian and Kristen as Ana but Seriously the Sex scenes in Fifty Shades of Grey are really intense and ROUGH! lol.. But I can’t wait for the movie I wanna see it… The characters fit with ROBSTEN.. but well I don’t know how they’ll do this movie..

Milrose

Posted at 2:38 AM on May 11, 2012

I’m reading Fifty coz of Rob might play in it.OMG! If its true I probably die on it. ROB is the man to be love, & Christian like Rob OmG! fifty shades of Rob wow all Twihard probably melting.

Lion

Posted at 6:28 PM on May 10, 2012

That lady is a creeper. There are a lot of perverts out there.

Self Storage Dania Beach Florida

Posted at 5:06 AM on May 8, 2012

Simply desire to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your put up is just great and that i can suppose you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to seize your RSS feed to stay up to date with impending post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.

Piptändare

Posted at 5:36 AM on April 22, 2012

Hello there, I discovered your blog by the use of Google while searching for a related topic, your website came up, it looks good. I have bookmarked to favourites|added to bookmarks.

SEO-Search Engine Optimization

Posted at 9:14 PM on April 21, 2012

The following time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as significantly as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I truly thought youd have something fascinating to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about 1 thing that you may possibly fix should you werent too busy searching for attention.

Mary

Posted at 11:52 PM on April 19, 2012

I don’t think it would be wrong to put Kristen and Rob in Fify Shades of Gray movie. Honestly I wish Stefanie Meyer would write more on the Twilight series. There is Edward and Bella and Renesmee and Jacob which really could go on a long long time. I love the actors in the Twilight series so they can star in anything and I will see it

mrs moonie

Posted at 6:34 PM on May 9, 2012

I would die if they got rob and kristen to do these roles.I don’t know if it will happen but if it did look out! A new franchise is born.To bad for teens this movie will be rated R.I can’t wait!

Bat Dong San

Posted at 1:34 PM on April 19, 2012

I think that is one of the so much important information for me. And i’m satisfied studying your article. However should remark on some general issues, The website style is great, the articles is really nice : D. Good activity, cheers

d.harris

Posted at 8:01 AM on April 18, 2012

i agree with you elaine,experienced actors are needed for this movie,despite that i think that rob though young can do well in this role with help.for me i do not see kristen doing this role becouse she is a bit shy and not very expresive when it comes to seks roles.

Ajirah Anran

Posted at 4:49 AM on April 18, 2012

two thumbs up for EL James ! you’re great ~
i do love the novel because of you’re involving Robsten in your super hot fantasies .

Milrose

Posted at 3:02 AM on April 18, 2012

I don’t blame EL James fantasize about Rob even me I’m obsess his so damn hot, Rob deserved a Fifty Shades Of Blessing I love the book so much because of Christian Grey is Rob.

bluebird

Posted at 1:57 AM on April 18, 2012

It has to be KRISTEN STEWART as Anastacia Steele and ROBERT PATTINSON as Christian Grey! Or else, the box office potential will be ruined by the hopeful and expectant
ROBSTEN and TWIHARD fans! If other lead celebrities will replace their supposed roles, they will only be haunted by the fact that FIFTY SHADES OF GREY is fan fiction originally for KRISTEN STEWART and ROBERT PATTINSON!!!

Alice

Posted at 11:12 PM on April 18, 2012

Same here..i really want RobSten to be Christen and Ana..they are the only perfect couple to do this role..hope the production can see it..
Go Rob&Kristen for Fifty Shades of Grey !!!

xet

Posted at 3:35 AM on April 22, 2012

You might be right. People are talking about this book because it originally started as a fanfiction story about Bella/Edward. So the first fans were Twihards. I’m not sure about Robsten fans but I bet they’d like to see Kristen and Robert do this too. I mean, everyone’s crazy for a little show of public affection on these two and we kind of realize that the only way it is going to happen is if their roles on a movie require it. So yeah, if they get these two to do the movie, chances are, it’ll earn big.

Elaine

Posted at 8:26 PM on April 17, 2012

Need more experienced actors to play these roles. They’re too young.

Jane

Posted at 3:01 PM on April 17, 2012

I bet Rob and Kristen wish their romance was this hot, or not. Whew…what a book.

saadna cheikh hachimy

Posted at 12:32 PM on April 17, 2012

hello
my name is saadna cheikh hachimy from mauritani, i was a temporary teacher in the university of nouakchott, mauritania, now i am jbless, jobseeker could you please help me to join you

Brooklyn

Posted at 12:31 PM on April 17, 2012

I’ve all the books three times & I’m still not done. My TRUE guilty pleasure..;)

kess

Posted at 12:57 AM on April 18, 2012

Robert Pattinson should get a commission from her, clearly she was fantasising about the GQ cover.
I read the free versions, MOTU online, and it was ALL about sexy GQ cover Rob – and why many females liked reading it.

Saybleg

Posted at 1:33 AM on April 18, 2012

I read MOTU too! It was great!