Lamar Odom Rejects Khloe Kardashian — Marriage In Trouble

Mon, April 16, 2012 2:39pm EDT by 22 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Marriage

Carol

Posted at 6:08 PM on November 7, 2012

Lamar, don’t let Khloe, ROBERT, ESPECIALLY CHRIS or anybody else interfere with your dreams and hard work. If KhLoe can’t honor you over her mother and give you a normal marriage, another woman not so obsessed with money will. And hopefully you will lots of happy healthy babies.

Lawa

Posted at 9:27 PM on August 16, 2012

Maybe it will work out if hollywood gossip sites don’t keep giving a play by play of their problems. My friend told me that she watched the show and Khloe seemed like a supportive wife…I liked the sound of it so I came looking for more info about this couple. But yeah, another gossip outlet blowing things out of proportion as always.

Brian Schmitz

Posted at 9:26 PM on April 19, 2012

Khloe has turned a grown man into a helpless child unable to perform the craft at which he was so adept at a little over a year. I have not heard so much baby talk since Kate plus 8 ended. Lamar has ruined his life making one bad decision after another. Who in their right mind would listen to khloe let alone that megalomaniac monster of a mother-in-law kris Jenner. I’m surprised she hasn’t moved all the girls to The Moonlight Bunny Ranch to maximize every bodies income. Bruce could go as well since he has lost his manhood anyway. One word of advise for you Lamar…RUN!

Annie Banks

Posted at 9:19 PM on April 18, 2012

Umm Isn’t this exactly what Kris Jenner ordered Khloe to do? She ordered her to have strife in her marriage and head towards divorce. Isn’t this all a play for more publicity? I think so and everyone of you fans who are thinking “OH POOR KHLOE AND LAMAR” welcome to the “GOTCHA CLUB” because this family is all about attention and whats the best way for Khloe and Lamar to get attention for their show? It’s to get a DIVORCE! Fools!

nainnain

Posted at 4:08 AM on June 1, 2012

Couldn’t have said it better myself!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khloe thank your Mom for this

Posted at 7:03 AM on April 17, 2012

There was an article not that long ago, where Mommager told Khloe to file for divorce as it spikes ratings. Khloe, get rid of this woman and take charge of your own life. I do believe that Lamar is blaming you for the demise of his basketball career and it would be long and he will tell you to get lost as well. You have ruined his career and his life. Seems this is a family trait.

Diesel

Posted at 11:58 PM on April 16, 2012

I have been thinking about this for a while now and this is what I came up with….

KARDASHIAN stands for:

Keep up with the botox ladies, I need my 10%, love Mom

Always marry a basketball player for ratings, love Mom

Remember to treat them badly for ratings spike, love Mom

Dad is only with me because I messed up his face, love Mom

A bird in the hand is worth waxing your bush, love Mom

Sing something Kim, I will get 10%, love, Mom

Have more babies with Scott, don’t marry! love, Mom

Is Robert ever going to make a business work? love Mom

America loves us girls, keep it up! love Mom

No Khloe, it is stress keeping you from getting pregnant!

LOVE, MOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kris Kardashian is the reason the entire family is a hot mess, she is a bytch on wheels and uses her family to create her fortune because she is too old, too fat and too plastic to make it on her own. I know adult diapers aren’t paying for all of those moo-moos!

Sad that in America you can exploit your children legally and sad that her children trust her so implicitly that they don’t realize she is using them. Pity for her youngest daughters, they are beautiful as well. I wish Bruce would locate his balls and strap them back on and kick her in the a$$.
/rant off

Hee Hee

Posted at 12:06 AM on April 17, 2012

I love this. Lol this is what everyone thinks.

Blue eyes

Posted at 1:46 AM on April 17, 2012

took the words right out of my mouth

Lisa

Posted at 10:59 PM on April 16, 2012

A very silly article. Hows about you just write when Lamar files for divorce?

Sherry

Posted at 10:47 PM on April 16, 2012

I think marriage is hard enough, then to have all this media in their face all the time.. They both seem very much in love, and really need time to be a ‘private’ couple.. As I love watching them, I wish they would take a break from the world, and enjoy each other… And the whole pregnancy thing.. Sometimes stress causes things not to happen. I am.sure if they took some time off from the world, things would work out just fine…
I am rooting for Khloe and Lamar! Your both wonderful people, things are going to be just fine!!

Sol

Posted at 10:25 PM on April 16, 2012

I dont understand these people every personal issues are on the news. Lamar is trapped. She wanted to control everthing of him. Leave him alone let him do his things.

dla

Posted at 8:35 PM on April 16, 2012

Agree with talking to Lamar like he is a baby. I guess the stupid K women have never heard of the MAN CAVE. Let him be for awhile. They tend to emasculate these guys to no end. Kim tried that with Kris H. and it did not work, thank goodness. I’m happy he got out alive and is playing pretty decent basketball. Bottom line about the K women, all they do NAG, NAG, NAG.

rob wooten

Posted at 7:22 PM on April 16, 2012

Khloe talks to Lamar like he is a baby; in that creepy Kardashian baby talk voice. you know he just wants to slap her.

taryn

Posted at 3:50 PM on April 16, 2012

another story thats a lie … kris jenner just said on ryan seacrest that khloe and lamar are amazing and couldnt be more inlove ….

Me

Posted at 4:53 PM on April 16, 2012

Oh please, don’t be so gullible! Kris Jenner is one of the biggest liars out there. She will say and do ANYTHING to protect her beloved cash cows! Their marriage is a wrap folks.

Melanie

Posted at 5:07 PM on April 16, 2012

Couldn’t put it any better.

Marty

Posted at 5:26 PM on April 16, 2012

I agree. The mighty dollar wins again…and will be lining Kris Jenner’s pockets. She is such a busy body somebody please shut her up!!! Tell her to get a life…

Shelly

Posted at 3:10 PM on April 16, 2012

IMO Lamar and Khloe have been over and done for a while now. I’m surprised they’re still living together.

noel

Posted at 2:53 PM on April 16, 2012

who gives a sh*t about some spoiled brat and an average basketball player?

Blue eyes

Posted at 1:49 AM on April 17, 2012

you said that right

sasha214

Posted at 11:38 AM on May 6, 2012

LOL u got that right their has been NEXT!!!!!!!