Jaden Smith Raps Over Justin Bieber's 'Boyfriend'

Mon, April 16, 2012 5:37pm EST by 13 Comments
Jaden Smith Justin Bieber

Jaden samples Justin’s ‘Boyfriend’ on his new rap song ‘Flame’ — and we love it! Listen to the catchy track below! What do YOU think?

Jaden Smith is growing up so fast! On the recently released “Flame,” which premiered April 8 on YouTube, the 13-year-old borrows the beat from BFF Justin Bieber‘s hit single “Boyfriend” and shows off his rapping skills. You won’t believe how mature he sounds!

Justin, 18, isn’t featured on the track, but Jaden does give a shout-out to his close friend, frequent collaborator and longtime mentor in the chorus.

The chorus goes, “Get up on this ’cause I’m looking for a hot one / Talking ’bout a boyfriend / Hope that you ain’t got one / Even if you do, we can make it work though / I’m not a jerk, I just wanna see you twerk. / Back it up ’til you feel my hands touching you / I was just trying to kick it but now I think I’m in love with you.”

What do YOU think of the track, HollywoodLifers?

Loading video...

More Justin Bieber News

1. Justin Bieber’s ‘F–k You’ T-Shirt: He Wore It To Look ‘Tougher,’ Expert Says
  2. Justin Bieber Wears ‘F**K YOU’ Shirt To Brunch With Selena Gomez
  3. Justin Bieber: ‘True Love Is Important’ — New Video

bhavin_patel

Posted at 2:30 PM on May 26, 2013

it so cook
i love you selena, justin and jedan

nicolas

Posted at 2:16 PM on April 15, 2013

i am your fan number 1 haha

nicolas

Posted at 1:57 PM on April 15, 2013

jaden you’re great, I would like to meet you but I live in Argentina and is almost impossible, you’re great for my

nicolas

Posted at 2:19 PM on April 15, 2013

i would like to meet youu jaden !! but impossible :( byee

mbulazi

Posted at 1:47 PM on May 6, 2012

no one loves jaden smith more than i do am his number 1 fan i loooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee him

julia marie estrella

Posted at 9:01 PM on January 20, 2013

weeeeeeeeeeeee are you sure

Chantelle

Posted at 2:47 AM on May 6, 2012

Wow I love Jaden his all that omg and my nephews name is Jaden so gosh jaden u cute u got it all mwah!!! Love Yeah!!!

Chantelle

Posted at 2:45 AM on May 6, 2012

Wow Justin all the tym I hear that you are gay wats going on wit ur life but anyway I like those pictures but u trying to hard so calm down and take more pix post them we’ll see wats inproved so cute but u don’t rly show it wit the way u posing wow love yeah

mbulazi

Posted at 5:45 AM on May 4, 2012

omg, jaden smith is everthing. I can atually die for him. His my love. When i see him i get butterflies. Am in love with u jaden.

Alliah

Posted at 3:09 PM on May 2, 2012

I like the new song jaden created it’s cool…..jaden ft.whale that I nvr new b4……….but nice song

shawndira

Posted at 5:10 PM on April 17, 2012

that is so cute ther like best friends no not even their like brothers

Yunie drew bieber

Posted at 11:19 PM on April 16, 2012

It’s so cool.
I love u Justin.

belieber

Posted at 8:43 PM on April 16, 2012

jadennn mentioons justinss names in the music???