'DWTS' Recap: William Levy Owns Latin Night With His Sexy Tango

Mon, April 16, 2012 10:06pm EST by 8 Comments

Ankle injury? What ankle injury? William proves he’s still a fiery force to be reckoned with!

It was “Latin Night” on the April 16 episode of Dancing with the Stars – but not every contestant was able to stand the heat! William Levy unsurprisingly dominated the competition this week (he even helped li’l Roshon Fegan get in touch with his “inner sexy man”) but Katherine Jenkins and Maria Menounos also held their own on the dance floor. Gavin DeGraw and Melissa Gilbert however? Not so much.

Here’s a complete breakdown of the judges’ scores, along with the creepiest quote from Bruno Tunioli (who was literally foaming at the mouth all night):

William Levy & Cheryl Burke: 29
(Bruno says, “Throbbing intensity!”)

Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas: 29
(Bruno says, “What really made me tingle was…” Sorry, I covered my ears out of fear and missed the end of his sentence.)

Donald Driver & Peta Murgatroyd: 27
(Bruno says, “The build-up was amazing; the predator playing on the plane, ready for the kill!”)

Maria Menounos & Derek Hough: 27
(Bruno says, “Do you want me to get you a room? … Can I join in?” And then he licked his lips like a tiny, well-dressed Hannibal Lecter.)

Roshon Fegan & Chelsea Hightower: 26
(Bruno says, “All that exhilarating exuberance! … It was unbelievable.”)

Jaleel White & Kym Johnson: 24
(Bruno says, “That wiggle … was unstoppable.”)

Gladys Knight & Tristan MacManus: 22
(Strangely, nothing crazy was said. I know, I was disappointed too.)

Melissa Gilbert & Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 21
(Bruno says, “You always have ‘maximum thrust!’ Go with it … but control it.”)

Gavin DeGraw & Karina Smirnoff: 19
(Bruno says, “Are you suffering from tropical fever? With all the madness, I actually enjoyed it.”)

What did YOU think of this week’s dances? Which star impressed you most, and which one deserves to go home tomorrow night? Vote below, then hit up the comments section with your judgment:

— Andy Swift

Coleen de marie

Posted at 2:46 AM on April 20, 2012

Always Willium Levy

Jim

Posted at 10:05 AM on April 18, 2012

I’m sorry but your DWTS’ show has turned into nothing but a popularity contest instead of being the best dancers. Go figure.

Debby

Posted at 8:18 PM on April 17, 2012

I would drink William levy’s bath water!

Tonia

Posted at 12:29 PM on April 17, 2012

Wow–that is one sexy man. William was moving right on key even with an injured ankle, He got all my votes last night. Sandra, I don’t know what show you were watching, apparently not DWTS. William was amazing!

Sandra

Posted at 12:23 AM on April 17, 2012

Sorry but William didn’t do much dancing. Sure he;s hot but Cheryl did most of the dancing. Didn’t vote for him sad to say.

Gemini612

Posted at 10:11 AM on April 17, 2012

Uhhh Sandra…what part of injured ankle didn’t you understand? I think he did exceptionally well under the circumstances!! As far as dancing he has nothing to prove after his salsa routine a couple of weeks ago. Maybe you should look at their dance again to see what you obviously missed!

Gemini612

Posted at 10:30 AM on April 17, 2012

He got all of my votes last night!!!!!!

Binc19

Posted at 10:46 PM on April 16, 2012

Agreed,william levy is one sexy Latin dancer.it’s not a surprise he did well.not only he’s a great actor but definitely he can spice up the dance floor.