Chris Brown's Love Note To Karrueche Tran — Dissing Rihanna?

Mon, April 16, 2012 9:24am EDT by 52 Comments
Chris Karrueche Rihanna

Rihanna is practically begging to get back together with Chris, but he couldn’t be happier with Karrueche. Has Chris finally moved on from his former flame?

Chris Brown was performing his heart out in Australia this weekend, but it appears his lady love, Karrueche Tran, was never too far from his thoughts. Despite ex-girlfriend Rihanna‘s shameless attempts to seduce her way back into his heart, Chris made it loud and clear in a brand new tweet whose side he’s taking in their torrid love triangle!

On April 16, Chris tweeted a love message, presumably to Karrueche, writing, “You are my rock! Help me get out of my own way!”

While RiRi has been pining over Chris and looking for ways to win him back, the singer has been spending a lot of quality time with Karrueche, even going so far as to throw their love in Rihanna’s face.

It seems Chris realizes Rihanna is no good for him, and is thankful to Karrueche for helping keep him away from her!

Do YOU think Chris is over Rihanna, HollywoodLifers? Vote and leave your thoughts in the comments section below!

More Chris Brown & Rihanna News:

1. Rihanna Tempts Chris Brown With Sexy New Bikini Pics
  2. Chris Brown Taunts Rihanna With A Sexy New Pic
  3. Rihanna Tempts Chris Brown: ‘Don’t Make Me Have To Beg’

charming

Posted at 2:56 PM on March 7, 2013

with everything to work you need a positive and a negative . chris and riri together is negative ,both of them is the blind leading the blind .they need guidance . riri thought chris was happy with her until he met kae and she realize how happy he truly was She just couldn’t stand the fact seeing him so happy without her so she had to go to any length to win . I would love to hear Chris talk about his love for her instead of her talking about her love him all the time because all of us can see that she got lots of love for him

cutiepie

Posted at 3:50 PM on June 19, 2012

I can’t wait till Rihanna finds a man who wants to love her and not just duck the hoe. She needs to move on and when she does, her true abusive colors will shine through. She can’t beat up a dude who is just “dicking her down” because he is outwardly ducking others down. No one loves her. Not even the public…we are tolerating her!

Teaaaa

Posted at 9:23 PM on May 6, 2012

There’s No Doubt In My Mind That Chris Still Loves Ri,But I Really Do Think That Chris Has Gotten Over Her. . . And I Think It’s For The Best That They Just Stay Apart, At First I Was Like, Get Back Together Already, But If Chris Really Wanted Too, He Would’ve Been Left Kea’s Sweet-LESS RICE Cake For Ri’s Lick’Able CAKE #JustLikeThat

njienne

Posted at 7:43 AM on April 21, 2012

I just hope that riri finds a new boyfriend so this all riri breezy kae thingy stops vibrating around the blog….

Rasheedah

Posted at 6:46 PM on April 18, 2012

im not a real fan of Rihanna I love Chris and I’m not pleased that he still loves Rihanna she should just let him go on with his life and stay the hell out of it

kaleema

Posted at 8:47 AM on April 18, 2012

Its funny how people only side with karrueche only for the sake of chris brown.i been a fan of rihanna since day one.im know two timer.being that i dont know karrueche and as far me being a fan of chris brown.my loyal for both of them his not change.im still on the fact the karrueche started all this drama on youtube.i dont like karrueche for that reason.we can all see that karrueche is hating the fact that chris brown still love rihanna the most and their love was all real.

unknown

Posted at 10:31 AM on April 18, 2012

I total agree with you kaleema people only side with karrueche tran I don’t know nothing about karrueche tran but all I know is she is the one who started this twitter war with Rihanna first she did a YouTube making fun of Rihannas accent and laughing. She is the one causing all this drama with Rihanna.

I have been a fan of chris brown for eight years and see all his sucess grow throughout the years he is very talented and as for Rihanna I feel the Same way.
I am team Rihanna and chris brown all the way people can’t see that Rihanna and chris brown are still everyone’s favorite couple they want them back together they will find there way back to eachother soon.

People should see on the internet Chris and Rihanna are the main topic check it out.

Dinnyq

Posted at 1:09 AM on April 18, 2012

Chris is with Karrueche, not Rihanna! They’ve been broken up for YEARS now. Get real. The tweet could have been to his mother for all we know. Most likely it’s to K though. Stop making up rumors about nothing.

Miss The $hit

Posted at 6:48 PM on April 17, 2012

Hell no that comment wasn’t to Karrueche. First of all Rihanna replied back to him and told him everything is gone be ok. Ok so why is that so hard to see. And yes karrueche was right there with him eating ice cream and $hit so he couldve just leaned over and told her that if it was meant for her. If it was for his mom he wouldve just picked up the damn phone and called her. Yall crazy if you cant see what it really is. For those people who loves to see Chris and Karrueche together…I’m sorry! Karrueche just ain’t on that level! I already told y’all Ri and Chris both crazy and that girl can’t hang with them. Rihanna and Chris has unfinished business. They gonna get that business in whether karrueche is around or not. Next<<<<<

BUFFY

Posted at 3:11 PM on May 8, 2012

YOU R CORRECT THEY DO HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS.YOU CANT B SINGING ABOUT CAKE,CAKE,CAKE WITH YOUR HOT EX LIKE THAT UNLESS YOU STILL HAVE LOVE@FEELINGS4 HER.HIS HEART WILL 4EVER B WITH RI.JUST HOPE THEY GO 2 THERAPY 2GETHER SO THEY WONT EVER AGAIN FIGHT SO VICIOUSLY.RHI USED 2 BEAT C.B. WITH SHOES RIGHT UPSIDE HIS HEAD.SO THEY BOTH HAVE TEMPERS BUT HES A MAN SO HE HITS HARDER.CHRIS HAS 2 BE MORE GENTLE BECAUSE A WOMAN IS SO DELICATE.I TRULY LOVE THE BOTH OF THEM@I HOPE IT WORKS OUT IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

Tay

Posted at 5:35 PM on April 17, 2012

We dont know who it was for but if it was for kae couldnt he have aded @karrueche or since she is with hom he couldve just said it to her…

Miss the $hit

Posted at 5:24 PM on April 17, 2012

Chris Brown is real crazy. Rihanna a lil bit crazy too. Karrueche don’t stand a chance with these to crazy a$$es. She should find the nearest exit and take it. Chris and Rihanna deserve each other cause their crazies match. Their crazy a$$es should get back together and stay together so no one else will be subjected to their crazy. I’m just being real with y’all.

unknown

Posted at 11:48 AM on April 17, 2012

Rihanna deserve the most credit because she has Chris browns back when people talk down on him she put people in there place. Rihanna let people know she is not staying away from Chris brown and also said chris brown is the hottest artist. Out there right now. She also she said she talk to him on the phone from time to time.
What I don’t get how people wanna throw Rihanna under the bus like she never did anything for Chris brown .Rihanna had been with Chris brown the longest.

Now everybody wants to give kae credit for just being there this young woman has a lot to learn. Kae dating Chris for two years is not enough to know him. Rihanna dated Chris brown for three years that is from 2007-2009 she knows so much about Chris brown even his mother loves Rihanna and Rihanna even still calls his mother Mommy.

I wish Chris brown all the best 1love.

Yours Truly

Posted at 11:06 AM on April 17, 2012

I wish all three of the kids happiness, success and joy. Im proud of Rihanna and Chris for making the most out of a bad situation and rising above it all and continued on to have great individual careers despite the negative attention they have and continue to receive. Yes Rihanna did take the high road and remained positive. She didnt speak lowly of Chris after everything went down and she does deserve credit for acting mature despite her young age and the multitude of emotions she was dealing with. I hope healing is in order for both Rihanna and Chris and hopefully Karrueche is doing what she wants with her life. At the end of the day love will prevail and thats all that matters. The heart will win over the mind everytime. If we could make our hearts do what our minds tell them then oh how different this world would be! Love is powerful! So best of luck to all 3 of them ;)

Chianne

Posted at 10:35 AM on April 17, 2012

@YOurs Truly Yes Birthday Cake was way over the top. And it did make me wonder what’s behind Chris’ thing for Kae. Seems its not exactly love and commitment/respect. But maybe it was all about the BIG media splash that followed (and is still going). Maybe he convinced her of that. But this is all OUR speculation. Bottom line theyre still together. A pretty immature couple, but whatever. They are kids

chianne

Posted at 10:19 AM on April 17, 2012

Rihanna saved his career?? She bludgeoned his career. HE got it back with his own hard work and hit records and world tours. And you ask what has Kae done for Chris? I don’t know, you don’t know. Somehow she satisfies him – with love? affection/loyalty/company? sex? a diversion? a cover? fun and games? Going on THREE years. He may have a load to deal with, maybe she’s just a nice low-key diversion (low-key until now).

And you don’t know what she does 24/7. Ur generalizing on bunch of paparrazi pictures of their club dates and pics of Seiko in the group.

Stop hating. Like it or not, Chris is choosing to be with her. Respect him.

michelle

Posted at 7:46 AM on April 17, 2012

love chris and kae

Yours Truly

Posted at 2:19 AM on April 17, 2012

Yep. She wouldn’t be there if he didn’t want her there. I agree. It’s her life and if all she wAnts is to be Chris browns tag a long then cool. Some people have larger goals in life than others. To each their own. No matter how you slice it, the collabo on Birthday Cake was disrespectful to Karrueche. There shouldn’t have to be an understanding. There are just some things that love won’t let you do. And in my opinion those lyrics in this circumstance is one of those things. Think about it, do you think it would be disrespectful if your boyfriend or girlfriend made some freaky lyrics and sang the song with his ex girlfriend when the two of you have been in a 2 year relationship? Is not about any agreement or trust its about RESPECT and Chris’ song lyrics were disrectful to that young lady. I’m old school I guess. I come from an era where women carried themselves a certain way and were respected by their man. But some of these young ladies don’t seem to know much about that.

Yours Truly