'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik & Courtney Robertson Getting Married Soon

Mon, April 16, 2012 12:24pm EDT by 17 Comments
Ben Flajnik Courtney Robertson

Sarah aus

Posted at 11:12 PM on February 25, 2013

I love Courtney she’s very down to earth. Those girls bully her and then expect her to just sit there and take it?

megan

Posted at 3:26 PM on December 7, 2012

Are you serious about her ?? She acts like a 2-year old !
You are so stupid not seeing her real colours ! She is n
total BEACH !!!!!

megan

Posted at 3:20 PM on December 7, 2012

I really don’t think she is the right woman for you ! She thinks to much of herself .. Can’t believe you picked her over all those pretty other. Girls !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gina former fan of Ben's

Posted at 2:30 AM on June 21, 2012

I really liked Ben and thought he’d make a good choice for himself but he ended up with Courtney. It won’t last!

Lara

Posted at 4:48 AM on June 2, 2012

I for one am happy for this couple. Yes Courtney wasn’t very nice to the other girls but I truly believe they are good together so I wish them nothing but the best. Courtney seems like the best fit for Ben.

twinkle toes

Posted at 4:55 AM on May 26, 2012

I believe Coutney is on the spectrum of mild autism. She is very inteligent with probably a very hight I/Q but does not understand her social cues and does not peceive what other people are feeling or thinking. They look out of a different window and unfortunately these people can come accross egotistic,self centred, brash, blunt and not realise they may say horrible things or hurt peoples feellings. They are quirky people and show no fear like she did in mexico with the spider. They are also very manipulitve, convincing and can wear different hats and act differently to different situations which makes them look like they have a split personality. She showed that she struggled in social situations by going into her room as she did not understand the other girls. Even people with mild autism might come across very sure of themselves they actually have a low self asteem. It is all about them and no one else even matters and they will do anything to get what they want. How do I know this – my daughter has mild autism and I have studied what makes them tick and there charistics and behaviour. Even though I did not like coutneys behaviour either, in the end Ben did like her because she was quirky and a bit different

maureen

Posted at 2:21 AM on June 2, 2012

Don’t make excuses for her. She is evil and manipulative.

Joanne

Posted at 11:26 PM on May 15, 2012

I have no idea what this man sees in her, she is the most evil person I have ever seen. Hopefully he will realize this before he makes the biggest mistake of his life..Wake Up Ben.

karliosis

Posted at 3:41 AM on May 12, 2012

somehow i got into watching the 2012 series of the bachelor after catching the tail end of last years Bachelorette.

it was easy to connect with ben on the show although sceptical about his man whorish ways. but knowing he is getting married to Courtney…. this guy is a total D.O.U.C.H.E!!! keep waking up and smell the roses Ben!! This show demonstrates the power of the pussy prevails. Good luck with that Ben Douche.

Tam Andrews

Posted at 2:14 AM on May 12, 2012

Nice guy mabye, but stuuuuupid. Has he not seen the snide, egocentric comments she made every time someone left the show? That none of the other women likes her should speak volumes, but Ben has slective deafness. The current pics of them also speak volumes. She is all over him, his hands more often than not are in his pockets or by his side. Body language doesn’t lie.

Lauren

Posted at 11:29 AM on May 10, 2012

Ben seemed like a decent guy, but I suppose they all do for the cameras. I like him. On the other hand, she was a scary, self-centered little girl – certainly not ready for marriage. Any woman who bears all on like the second date? forget it? not marriage material. And poor men, he thought with the wrong body part! She is not a good role model and will not be a good wife, Ben. Wake up.

Laurie

Posted at 1:11 AM on May 12, 2012

AGREED!!!

PK from Sacramento

Posted at 12:37 AM on April 17, 2012

I love these two together. Courtney and Ben if you guys are reading this I am rooting for you guys. I really do hope that you two end up together and walk down the aisle. Ur undoubted chemistry on the show was inspiring and just so wonderful to have experienced it with the both of you. Thanks for taking us on that journey with you two. Keep us posted. We are rooting for u two!!!

cookiefan

Posted at 12:16 AM on April 17, 2012

These two are each other’s soulmates. They are both in it for the long haul from where I sit.

Mary

Posted at 11:34 PM on April 16, 2012

ENOUGH ALREADY. Of course it will last the two have so much in common. They are meant for each other, they both are clueless. If anyone should leave it should have been Courtney for the little boy in Ben not being a man and running away literally from problems. Honestly she could do much better but hey all the best to them.

cookiefan

Posted at 12:22 AM on April 17, 2012

Although Ben broke the First Agreement (friends Be impeccable with your word as he told his mom and sister that her would stick by her side and didn’t) Courtney is forgiviing his temporary insanity. He should cherish her all the days of his life!

Alaskan

Posted at 4:19 PM on April 16, 2012

I think they will make it, if they really love each other. It’s quite thrilling have those feelings for someone so they are very lucky. Will it last? If they both work at it I think they will last. They both have shining examples from their own parents on what marriages, that last a while, can look like…so good luck!!