Rihanna Tempts Chris Brown With Sexy New Bikini Pics

Sun, April 15, 2012 10:48am EDT by 8 Comments
Rihanna bikini pics

Miami Shores Houses For Sale

Posted at 5:54 AM on June 18, 2012

I’m not sure the place you are getting your information, but great topic. I must spend a while finding out more or understanding more. Thank you for wonderful information I used to be looking for this information for my mission.

erdani

Posted at 5:00 AM on June 18, 2012

I’m not certain where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend a while learning much more or working out more. Thanks for wonderful info I was on the lookout for this information for my mission.

6 inch penis

Posted at 3:38 PM on June 17, 2012

I not to mention my guys ended up analyzing the good pointers found on the website and the sudden got a horrible suspicion I had not expressed respect to the web site owner for those secrets. Most of the women appeared to be so thrilled to read them and now have without a doubt been enjoying them. I appreciate you for really being indeed kind and for choosing this kind of great ideas most people are really desirous to discover. Our own sincere regret for not expressing appreciation to sooner.

demodel

Posted at 9:24 AM on April 23, 2012

i don’t think riri is an hoe,it’s what happen to most ppl who lost love.but i agree her action gone ah make chris stay with tran.she is in a sad plc,she is datein these guys to please other but her heart is not in it,they in’t chris.tryin to do the right the wrong way.

demodel

Posted at 9:19 AM on April 23, 2012

i don’t think riri is an hoe,it’s what happen to most ppl who lost love.but i agree her action gone ah make chris stay with tran.she is tryin to do the right thing the wrong way!which is to move on from chris but have a hard tyme doin it.any one that is not chris seems hard for her to accept but is tryin to do what ppl wants from her, she is in a sad plc.her heart is for chris feel bad for them both,hard working kids lots off love for each other but liveing in a world where d media make and break.the situation is what she can’t handle,movein on with out chris.

famousa

Posted at 11:42 PM on April 15, 2012

Awful awful pics, and her skin looks jacked – drugs anyone?

Bessiebusby

Posted at 6:31 PM on April 15, 2012

Well if they r for chris thats her business and why r u guys interferring they r grown and he must be doing something for to keep doing this I dont think shws doing on het own I think he still luvs rihrih and just dont want to hurt old girl feeling and then to he no rihrih been sleeping around alot being a slut an he just aint fence to leave his good thing for a hoe

ribz

Posted at 1:48 PM on April 15, 2012

She look cute in that Outfit and this is too Funny about the Chris & rihanna thingz Thier are Friend whatever that Riri tweets it had nothing to do with Chris Brezzy