'Khloe & Lamar' Preview: Kim Kardashian Flies To Dallas

Sun, April 15, 2012 4:38pm EDT by 7 Comments
Khloe & Lamar Preview

Kim flies to Dallas to visit Khloe and they all go out to dinner — will there be major drama?

Kim Kardashian is hitting the Big D! On the April 15 episode of Khloe & Lamar, Khloe’s big sister Kim comes into town to help her get settled. But will Kim approve of Khloe’s new life in the Lone Star State?

Tune in tonight at 10pm ET to E! for an all-new episode!

— Chloe Melas

Ogden

Posted at 6:26 PM on July 9, 2012

I relish, result in I found just what I was having a look for. You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Kayne west

Posted at 8:14 AM on April 16, 2012

This hoe is dirty!!! Her snatch is all busted up from rayJ, and it smells like fish sticks

Dr Phil

Posted at 4:01 AM on April 16, 2012

I would slap this hoe

Rev al sharpton

Posted at 4:00 AM on April 16, 2012

Hoe

Bruce Jenner

Posted at 3:57 AM on April 16, 2012

What a HOE

ann

Posted at 10:27 PM on April 15, 2012

Hey, Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet . COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends: )

mstweet34

Posted at 8:08 PM on April 15, 2012

I swear the kardashians r like a freakin rash they dnt go away!i guess kim had 2 take paris’s place,ugh!i jus hope in time tht she goes away b4 she melts our brains!