Ryan O'Neal Suffering From Prostate Cancer

Sat, April 14, 2012 11:14am EDT by 7 Comments
Ryan O'Neal Cancer

The actor has also struggled with leukemia and recently lost his longtime love Farrah Fawcett to cancer — we wish him the best in his fight.

Ryan O’Neal, the legendary Love Story actor, has announced that he is fighting prostate cancer.

“Recently I was diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer,” Ryan, 70, tells PEOPLE. “Although I was shocked and stunned by the news, I feel fortunate that it was detected early and according to my extraordinary team of doctors the prognosis is positive for a full recovery. I am deeply grateful for the support of my friends and family during this time, and I urge everyone to get regular check-ups, as early detection is the best defense against this horrible disease that has afflicted so many.”

In the late 1990s, Ryan had a high-profile battle with myelogenous leukemia. Ryan previously lost Farrah Fawcett to anal cancer in 2009.

We wish Ryan and his family the best during this difficult time.

– William Earl

low cost hosting

Posted at 8:14 AM on June 13, 2012

Fantastic post, very informative. I’m wondering why the other specialists of this sector do not notice this. You should proceed your writing. I am sure, you have a great readers’ base already!|What’s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution & aid different users like its helped me. Great job.

conversion rate money

Posted at 1:26 AM on April 18, 2012

I don’t even know the way I finished up here, but I thought this post was once good. I do not understand who you might be however definitely you’re going to a famous blogger when you are not already. Cheers!

Hartley Services Soakaways

Posted at 1:49 AM on April 15, 2012

Hi there, You have done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and for my part suggest to my friends. I’m sure they’ll be benefited from this site.

TVFanatic

Posted at 9:09 PM on April 14, 2012

“Detected early”? Sounds like it was detected late — there’s no “stage 5.” O’Neal survived leukemia, and I hope he battles this as well.

helllokitty2142

Posted at 7:57 PM on April 14, 2012

Wish him the best of luck!!

sandy

Posted at 7:09 PM on April 14, 2012

We send a prayer to him! Hope he gets better!

HolcombEddie

Posted at 2:29 PM on April 14, 2012

my roomate’s mother made $19683 the previous week. she is making income on the internet and got a $466900 house. All she did was get blessed and set to work the instructions laid out on this web site >>> MakeOnlinecash2.blogspot.in