Kristen Stewart Looks Beautiful Partying Without Robert Pattinson

Sat, April 14, 2012 9:43am EDT by 87 Comments
Kristen Stewart Pics

Cee

Posted at 12:34 AM on April 17, 2012

She looks great! As for pasty, no her legs are not pasty. They are fair skinned. I and people I know are fair skinned. I’m glad that I am. No one ever puts me down. Love the outfit she is wearing. Love BD! Also big fan of hers.

c

Posted at 12:24 PM on April 16, 2012

that is awful! look at those pasty legs and those hideous shoes.. i wont even touch the makeup selection! omgggg

bluebird

Posted at 12:42 AM on April 16, 2012

She looks like a goddess wearing fashion of the 70’s! i hate the dress! you don’t wear flat shoes with that kind of skirt!

KELLY

Posted at 10:07 PM on April 15, 2012

hey dean have you seen any of the movies

DeanT

Posted at 10:06 PM on April 15, 2012

I am not even looking at the outfit because her beautiful face immediately got my attention.

KELLY

Posted at 9:40 PM on April 15, 2012

hey cris i’m with you and how old are you

cris

Posted at 6:31 PM on April 15, 2012

I loved Kristen’s clothes, no matter what she wears ……. she is amazing!

KELLY

Posted at 4:25 PM on April 15, 2012

I love breaking dawn what about you

Dee

Posted at 4:03 PM on April 15, 2012

Kristen Stewart is beautiful, smart, and a good actress!!!

Mt

Posted at 2:57 PM on April 15, 2012

Beautiful? She looks horrible. Guys, if you think that she looks good, you’re imagining this…

ashley

Posted at 12:46 AM on April 16, 2012

i bet your face is more horrible than her!!

Amazing !

Posted at 12:58 PM on April 15, 2012

Wow! Some of you people are actually crazy , I knew that pattinson fans were delusional but some of you guys are really ridiculous .. Lol.. You scour the Internet looking for photos etc… These people are all individuals they have different commitments not doesn’t involve them both for one and two they are not joined at the hips .. If he goes wherever she goes he’s riding on her fame , if she goes wherever he goes she’s a clinger ..lol which one is it ?? I guess me and my husband are not together since he hangs out with his friends without me and vice versa i know I’m a regular person but so are they in reality .. For me I’m glad they don’t go around making a scene of their relationship it’s not for sale .. They don’t have to prove a damn thing to anyone specially the crazies and the obsessed , if you think about it some of you are a bunch of Pervs !!! Lol…

brit

Posted at 12:57 PM on April 15, 2012

I love her. Anything she wears fit to her perfectly. I love it.She’s so elegant.plus the red lipstick ohh smookin’ hot Kristen!. by the way her purple skirt reminds me of the vamp bella :))

ade indra

Posted at 12:50 PM on April 15, 2012

So beautiful

Jamie

Posted at 12:09 PM on April 15, 2012

COME ON, GET A CLUE… WHO DO YOU THINK SHE WENT HOME TOO??? ROBERT … THEY LIVE TOGETHER!!!!!!!

Ummm

Posted at 12:49 PM on April 15, 2012

Umm and you know this how? You live with them? You have been to their houses? You have proof that they live together? You followed her home, so you know where she went? Quit stating your speculation as facts. You know about as much as Hollywood life does.

Michele

Posted at 11:37 AM on April 15, 2012

Wow, you people are mean. One moment you love Kristen, the next you’re ready to scratch her eyes out. If you don’t like what she’s wearing—if you like what she’s wearing, fine. But some of the comments here really make me wonder why people find it necessary to be so mean. Get a life.
Michele

maja

Posted at 11:21 AM on April 15, 2012

what’s wrong with you people?
she went to a McCartney event, so she was dressed by Stella McCartney.
This is not her usual style but she pulled it off her way.

d.harris

Posted at 11:11 AM on April 15, 2012

young brits are known all over europe for drinking too much.their govt. is also becomming worried about it and are trying to have programs and laws that can keep it in check. i hope rob does not do that,because is not healthy at all.as for kristen ,her style of dressing has always been the down side of her.it makes her look so small and not really like a full woman she is becomming.she does not look so bad with the blue,but she can do better.

lolny

Posted at 10:06 AM on April 15, 2012

I don’t like her outfit. It makes her tiny. I think she should pair up the blazer with a black pants. But she’s really gorgeous. Her face attracts the people not her outfit.

LOL

Posted at 11:10 AM on April 15, 2012

Hahahahahah you must be kidding!!! It’s her face that attracts people to her? I guess if you are into the dead eyed, mouth breathing, zombie look, then yea you would be right. I can give people the part where they say they like her because she doesn’t fit the Hollywood stereotype, but her face is not whats drawing people to her.

Nikki

Posted at 12:30 PM on April 15, 2012

Can you show your face?
hope we won’t LOL, LMAO when we see you.

?

Posted at 1:02 AM on April 16, 2012

*Yawn* Good comeback. /sarcasm

Jhonathan

Posted at 8:41 AM on April 15, 2012

I’M so happy now that she is single because she is young and can have fun.Robert can now get drunk since that is the only thing that he can do or back to London and lea her alone.

bmr

Posted at 9:51 AM on April 15, 2012

Hate to break it to you, but there was a sighting of Rob and Kristen in LA last night. And the guy who reported it took a picture with Rob when he was at Jimmy Kimmel in November, so I don’t think he would get it wrong because he has seen them before.

Really?

Posted at 11:06 AM on April 15, 2012

Are you serious? You don’t think he is lying because he took a photo wih rob last year? Right. PEOPLE ON TWITTER ALWAYS LIE. They do it all the time.

bmr

Posted at 12:41 PM on April 15, 2012

I didn’t say anything about him lying or not. All I meant was that the odds of him incorrectly identifying them are slim because he has seen them before.

Den

Posted at 12:41 PM on April 15, 2012

“The only thing he can do”
What about act, have a social live, play guitar, play piano, sing, being a producer, being a model, and date the hottest girls in the world.
you can talk **** about him but in the end of the run, he has got more pussy than we both together. LMAO

Regina

Posted at 1:50 AM on April 15, 2012

LOLZ she looks like the Joker puked on her.. XD the outfit is horrible, her hair is an absolute mess and her shoes just throw off the outfit. you are going to a world premiere of something please have the decency to dress appropriately. She looks ridiculous…

ana

Posted at 1:14 AM on April 15, 2012

nice thats i see her wearing red lipstick i mean she always use natural love u kris

starry

Posted at 9:02 PM on April 14, 2012

ha ha ha laura you stupid ..if katty perry with rob at that conchela..they will be a headline..in all newspaper..so many pprz in there…but why no picture …sure you have invalid opini…pprz not stupid like you they can made much money from that…you idiot….ha ha ha ha
rob will never dump kris for girl like katty pery…..we know what kind man robert pattinson he have god taste….!

vivian

Posted at 8:55 PM on April 14, 2012

I love kristen so much, I think she is so beautiful. But I dont like this outfit on her at all, I think its just the shoes that throw it all off.

Henny

Posted at 8:38 PM on April 14, 2012

I like her outfit and her hair! She looks fantastic! Not every celebrity has to flounce boobs in tiny dresses and ridiculous shoes! You go Kristen! :-)

Me

Posted at 6:15 PM on April 14, 2012

Wtf is she wearin?!! These celebs. Make me mad, they have all that money and can’t dress themselves or buy somethin cute. smh