Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez's Romantic Florida Hotel — Details

Sat, April 14, 2012 6:45pm EDT by 46 Comments
Justin Selena Hotel

morgan bradshaw

Posted at 10:17 AM on April 15, 2012

Honestly I hope they get married soon they r sooooooo cute together and I love them both

kirt

Posted at 10:46 AM on April 15, 2012

me toooooooooooo. they are so cute

Vicky

Posted at 10:05 AM on April 15, 2012

I dnt think so cos mst celebrities dat dates each orda ends up nt been 2geda nd i think dey wuld end up lyk others

selena carmiella sandra

Posted at 9:29 AM on April 15, 2012

JUSTIN n SELENA are not going to married!!! Look at their old !!!maybe sometimes I Write a story about a couples that her boyfriends is youger than her !!!! I love justin
…. I love justin ……. I wÄnt to kisss……. Him but
I cant I’m just a 18 years old …… I love justin…….. If you married her : never mind ill find someone like you !!!! I love You JUSTIN ……… I HATE Selena

Lee

Posted at 12:02 PM on April 15, 2012

Wow…that’s just ummm special. You realize it’s people like you that make people like Justin Bieber spend tens of thousands of dollars a year if not more on personal security? He’s scared of you…. Never gonna date you so you might as well just be happy that she makes him happy if you really like him as much as you claim you do.

stella carmen minggue

Posted at 9:17 AM on April 15, 2012

OMG what is the colours of their wedding suits, I hope its not blue cuz I think justin doesnt very match with his skin , and dont tell me that they’re honeymoon is in florida , why ??? I like if they honeymoon at indonesia cuz its amazing there’s bali a island with 1000 temple , or maybe surabaya there is mall, or maybe at jakarta the metropolis city ….. . I hope they will go to indonesia !!!!!!!!! Cuz I live in indonesia ……. But I’m from france !! My mom work as a designer in here.. WAIT why do I talk about myself !! Okay I hope they go to indonesia.

kiky

Posted at 10:22 AM on April 15, 2012

i’m from indonesia too.
nice to know you.
their not married yet, they just attend a wedding of justin’s friend.
but i love Jelena, sweet n great couple.
I’m a selenator too.

emily hulse

Posted at 7:30 AM on April 15, 2012

I do not think that you and selena will get marrid because you will have to make mouny and make music.

I love your music it is good.

me (beliber selenanator, idk how to spell it)

Posted at 7:19 AM on April 15, 2012

why is everyone saying ”no i hope not cuz i dont like”? its not about what you want its about what they want its their relationship so just back off.

Sam

Posted at 6:33 AM on April 15, 2012

They not gonna marry soon but they will gonna marry one day

Atlanta

Posted at 5:02 AM on April 15, 2012

They’re only 18, there’s no way they’d get married… well i hope not, but if they do, i wish them a happy life together, :) They’re a great couple, and people shouldn’t disrespect them like they do…:( x

Jah

Posted at 4:48 AM on April 15, 2012

Who pay for their honeymoon? Selena or Justin? Or both of them?

Ashley

Posted at 4:47 AM on April 15, 2012

How old are they again ?(-_-)

Molly Clark

Posted at 4:34 AM on April 15, 2012

If they get married i will go mad

Chapel Hill Web Design & SEO

Posted at 3:25 AM on April 15, 2012

I do accept as true with all the ideas you’ve introduced to your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very brief for beginners. May just you please prolong them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

Kenny

Posted at 2:03 AM on April 15, 2012

When ever i see bieber and gomez i smile,why?when will this drama end,let us keep our fingers crossed cos man propose but God dispose

Escorts Red Book

Posted at 1:28 AM on April 15, 2012

It’s really a cool and helpful piece of information. I’m happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Shameme Adams (maybe one day Bieber)!! ha ha

Posted at 1:01 AM on April 15, 2012

Well, as Justin would say-#NEVER SAY NEVER!, but I would feel a little sad but happy for them iykwim. I have a feeling it won’t last forever, I saw something once on YouTube that made me feel this way when SG was in a ring with some people before a show, was thanking them and giving them hugs…..but left JB completely out :(. But people need to find out for themselves. I would have treasured him!!!. But all I hope for is to meet him, so gang help!!, I’m a sick girl and this is my greatest dream!. Please join my group on Facebook ‘CAMPAIGN FOR SHAMEME ADAMS TO MEET JUSTIN BIEBER’!!!. NEVER give up on your dreams-I know I won’t!! and #BELIEVE!.
Shameme x

bbbh

Posted at 12:43 AM on April 15, 2012

They are gonna be like zach efron and vanessa hudgen they gonna date for a while then break up

Bibi

Posted at 11:31 PM on April 14, 2012

Hope not I don’t like….

Ellen

Posted at 10:47 PM on April 14, 2012

Spent the entire day at Admirals Cove. Only one sighting of the couple (yesterday). Security was very tight at the wedding tonight. No getting in. Bridesmaids wore navy satin and carried daffodils. Ceremony moved inside due to weather.

Emma

Posted at 12:39 AM on April 17, 2012

Daffodils??? Not true, though the flowers were spectacular. The bride and groom were sooooooo happy. Isn’t that what a wedding is about?

Nisheli

Posted at 10:33 PM on April 14, 2012

Hey u two get married soon!!!!

esme

Posted at 9:41 PM on April 14, 2012

there already there lauren there just their for the weekend

atrixxa yoona A

Posted at 8:50 PM on April 14, 2012

Maybe someday I will get a husband like justin bieber .
OMG I think I need to tell my friends all about this maybe I will be so popular !!! DUH……..!!!!!

brany esterina

Posted at 8:45 PM on April 14, 2012

OMG I hope they will get married sooner……….

Lauren Mcglynn

Posted at 8:27 PM on April 14, 2012

OMFG! Do u know what room? What day and time their leaving?? PLEASE ! I need to know!!

Dani