Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez's Romantic Florida Hotel — Details

Sat, April 14, 2012 6:45pm EDT by 46 Comments
Justin Selena Hotel

Neha

Posted at 1:52 PM on September 15, 2012

I like justin bieber and i also like selena gomez

roza

Posted at 3:58 AM on June 20, 2012

he is very nIce he is my LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE

coco

Posted at 7:40 AM on May 10, 2012

look i think its sweet how selna and justin are togher and its his life what he wants to do with it. so all those haters out there thts ur oppion n everyone deserves an opion but some go to far. so what ever happens with them thats there business all the fans that fell in love with him because of his music and some are for his looks. but we should get involved with his music not who he is datting

reyhane

Posted at 8:13 AM on May 4, 2012

selena is a dirty
she is a farmer
she is a manky
she is a danki
justin is a flower
he is a best
i love justin
my diorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

nasha

Posted at 8:22 AM on April 24, 2012

selena and justin makes a good couple so dont naver break up.

Ergonomic

Posted at 9:28 PM on April 17, 2012

Thank you for another excellent article. Where else may just anybody get that kind of information in such a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the search for such information.

just sayin'

Posted at 7:11 AM on April 16, 2012

seriously guys this isn’t a very good image for you’re fans, u guys are suppose to be models what will the young people say ? thats its ok to stay at a hotel room with your boyfriend and no one else? c’mon i thought you knew better, i thought you were better. I’m honestly disappointed

anezka

Posted at 12:36 AM on April 16, 2012

I think they will get married !!! They so cute together !!

hhhhhho

Posted at 7:46 PM on April 15, 2012

what are they gonna do in the hotel ;)

G

Posted at 10:45 PM on June 11, 2012

That was what I thought, too. As much as I hate to dismiss the thought, I can’t.

They are growing up. We live in a world full of racy outfits. Where most women lose their virginity in their 16s and men lose theirs at their 14s.

I can’t stop thinking if Selena already had her first time. She is a Catholic. I don’t know if she already ditched that purity ring, like Miley did.

Justin obviously had his first time. I hope they’ll be good examples for people younger their ages.

terminator x

Posted at 5:20 PM on April 15, 2012

they are too young to get to married selena has more films to put out and more music albums to put out, plus justin himself is way to young think of marriage.

Cleo

Posted at 3:45 PM on April 15, 2012

These two are the constant reflection of tweenies minds; vacant, shallow, and moronic. Their good fortune is at the expense of their fans. And their fans can’t even comprehend how stupid they are, and how much Bieber and Selena take advantage of them. I also wish they’d get married, and she gets pregnant so they can disappear from the public view. Their fans will move on to 1 direction or someone else, cause their fanstasy will be over. Yippee!!!!

lanea

Posted at 9:35 PM on April 15, 2012

one direction!!! i love them already lol <3

B

Posted at 11:54 PM on April 15, 2012

Your comment is hilarious! LOL Pregnant and move on to One Direction. I loved One Direction before all of you b.c I was watching the XFactor UK when they were on it. :D Can’t believe they made it to America. Never thought that would happen!

And I don’t know, I kind of don’t think they will get married. I don’t think S loves J the way he loves her. :D

Hrkaye

Posted at 2:02 PM on April 15, 2012

I heard the flower girl and ring bearer were stunning!

Tiffany

Posted at 3:59 PM on April 15, 2012

Lmfao!!!! that’s like the most sarcastic and hilarious comment in this whole site!( in a good way!)

Issac

Posted at 1:06 PM on April 15, 2012

Good content you’ve there.