Chris Brown Taunts Rihanna With A Sexy New Pic

Sat, April 14, 2012 11:52am EDT by 19 Comments
Chris Brown Pics

computer trick tutorial

Posted at 9:01 AM on June 16, 2012

My brother suggested I would possibly like this web site. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

14ft Gate

Posted at 3:44 PM on April 21, 2012

I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site. Reading this information So i’m satisfied to show that I’ve a very good uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I such a lot definitely will make certain to don?t forget this web site and provides it a look on a constant basis.

demodel

Posted at 9:13 PM on April 18, 2012

chris got to be carefull,he ends up with neither of them,tran takeing it easy until,give her some fame and money or a marriage and let’s see who she really is.riri don’t need that dramma she got lots more money than chris, take it easy soon found another love.no diss to tran thou i’m only saying she didn’t prove her self yet has off really loveing chris.

fi

Posted at 3:41 AM on April 15, 2012

Riri just let him go babe he has moved on

Nikki

Posted at 9:03 PM on April 14, 2012

I’m sorry, what am I missing? Exactly how is he “taunting” Rihanna with this photo? I don’t get it….

cathy

Posted at 11:44 AM on April 15, 2012

Exactly! I’m starting to notice how dumb Hollywoodlife actually is

HolcombEddie

Posted at 2:29 PM on April 14, 2012

my friend’s sister brought home $20387 the prior week. she works on the computer and moved in a $424100 home. All she did was get blessed and try the directions written on this website>>> MakeOnlinecash2.blogspot.in

HolcombEddie

Posted at 2:28 PM on April 14, 2012

my neighbor’s mom brought home $20458 last week. she has been working on the laptop and moved in a $510200 condo. All she did was get lucky and put into use the information revealed on this website >>> MakeOnlinecash2.blogspot.in

come on what now

Posted at 1:31 PM on April 14, 2012

seriously. come on. the guy is just taking a pic. that so dose not mean hes teasing someone. i mean if some one takes ur pic how will u pose. hes taking it to put it on the net.

come on

Posted at 1:29 PM on April 14, 2012

unknown

Posted at 1:27 PM on April 14, 2012

Chris is not taunting Rihanna he looks like someone who it not happy.
I needs to be with Rihanna she is better for him not karruche tran.

Anonymous

Posted at 6:18 PM on April 14, 2012

On Miley Cyrus

Denisty Mabye I was wrong about you my mom says that your not every nice person Because I can’t take contorl of you anymore your’e behavior been not good for yourself you smoke besides I don’t like a woman whos smokes and stuff I knew you form the Begininng You Really made a fool out of me and you used me for bat I wouldn’t see the looks on your face Scene the Direction is that you really are nothing but a bully form high school it’s turns out that your making sick to my Somach that everything your’e doing you lied to me about losing people lies about everything your doing is just wrong your throwing your life out the window, your broke my heart and your hurting your fans too what are they gonna think of you your fans are gonna what a jerk you just became the talk of the town and Liam he can’t even look at you anymore, Besides what more are you going to do him I’m sure you Should know this by now that temper is outta contorl you need to change Density I can’t date a woman can’t who does drugs. I really hate you right now

ilze

Posted at 1:16 PM on April 14, 2012

I just think they’re made 4 each other and that other woman is in their way
I want them to reconnect because they belong together.I love you guys I hope you talk things out

chianne

Posted at 1:11 PM on April 14, 2012

What is sexy about this picture? Except that teambreezy fans think ANY picture the boy takes is sexy!

BRENDA

Posted at 9:27 AM on June 5, 2012

I KNOW, RIGHT? HE LOOKS LIKE HE NEEDS TO GO TO BED OR IS HE SICK? NOT SEXY AT ALL.

electlady1

Posted at 12:27 PM on April 14, 2012

I don’t get it William Earl in your article this picture don’t look like he’s poking fun at Riri this look like a person going thru something all he is doing is heading down the wrong road of destruction partying, drinking, smoking what ever Tran was drunk before they left L.A. is that the image you want for the future generation enough enough you talk ABOUT RIRI BUT SHE’S GROWING UP SAYING SHE WANTS A FAMILY AND CHILDREN WHEN YOU GROW UP YOU LUT DOWN CHILDISH THINGS. THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE NOT MAKING SOMEBODY JEALOUS IT GET TO BE STUPID WHAT THESE ARTICLES ARE REPRESENTING IN THE YOUTH OF TODAY NO MORALES GIRLFRIEND DON’T WORK DON’T GO TO SCHOOL JUST GET A SUPERSTAR BOYFRIEND HE’LL TAKE CARE OF YOU DON’T SAY NOTHING IF HE MESS AROUND ON YOU LONG IF YOUR PIMP SUGAR DADDY GIVING YOU MONEY OR BUYING YOU SOMETHING IT DON’T MATTER TAKE IT. THATS NOT WHAT I RAISE MY DAUGHTER TO THINK THIS IS OK TO BE HIS WHORE YOU HAVE TO LET THE YOUNG GIRLS IT’S MORALS TO LIFE. LOOK AT WITNEY DRUGS PARTYING ALCHOL IT CAUGHT UP WITH HER AMY. I RATHER SEE CHRIS AND RIRI MARRIED AND RAISING A FAMILY LIKE BEYONCE AND JAY-Z SHOWING AND EXAMPLE THEN ALL THIS RUNNING AROUND WITH THESE DIFFERENT WOMAN AND DIFFERENT MAN AND WOMAN WITH WOMAN TRAN LIKING WOMAN SAD CASE OF WHATS GOING ON IN CHRIS LIFE DON’T LOOK GOOD IF THIS IS THE FUTURE DON’T WANT MY CHILDREN TO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. SO GOD GOT TO RAISE UP A DIFFERENT STANDARD OF THE FUTURE BECAUSE THEY WON’T HAVE NO BRAINS NO LIVERS NO WAY OF THINKING……..NO VALUES………

Allan zeus

Posted at 12:23 PM on April 14, 2012

Didn’t know Rihanna’s other name is ‘HAHAHA!!!’

Nikki

Posted at 9:04 PM on April 14, 2012

Very funny post. Love it.

Fireflower

Posted at 12:16 PM on April 14, 2012

Stop trying to make something out of nothing. He can’t post pics without it meaning something to Rihanna? Plz she probably ain’t even thinkin twice about that.