Kim Kardashian Strips Down For Racy Lingerie Shoot — New Pic

Fri, April 13, 2012 9:04am EDT by 16 Comments
Kim Kardashian Pics

The 4 MostOff The Wall poker videos Secrets... And The Ways To Utilise Them

Posted at 8:19 AM on July 8, 2012

You really make it appear so easy along with your presentation however I find this topic to be really one thing that I feel I’d by no means understand. It seems too complicated and very vast for me. I’m looking forward to your subsequent post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

air purifiers review

Posted at 12:44 PM on July 6, 2012

My brother recommended I would possibly like this website. He used to be entirely right. This publish truly made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

Philly Rocs!

Posted at 8:57 PM on April 15, 2012

She looks like a transvestite…

Darcel

Posted at 2:59 AM on April 15, 2012

Tired, yawn…haven’t we seen it all before? That’s all that hooker can do is strip.

Miley

Posted at 9:40 PM on April 13, 2012

well, that’s all she is good at. Oh yeah, she’s also good at getting pissed on.

camila

Posted at 2:34 PM on April 13, 2012

kim seems to like sexy photo shoots for every boyfriend shes had. she made a calendar for reggie bush,lets see with what she comes up with this time lol.

Shelly

Posted at 2:28 PM on April 13, 2012

Poor thing. She looks like an over the hill hooker trying to stay relevant. LOL. She’s done.

Robert Kuntrashian

Posted at 1:45 PM on April 13, 2012

This beyotche is old, tired and worn, very worn…..The KArdashian’s are skanks!…Kim is a nasty dirty hoochie ho!

Gerri

Posted at 1:03 PM on April 13, 2012

Kimmy you are now posing for Arizona Ice tea? … your empire is going down baby !!

Lisa

Posted at 12:59 PM on April 13, 2012

She’s always stripping down next to nothing. NEXT!! BTW we haven’t seen these fools together since they released his song I mean their relationship to the public last week. Where is the happy couple? I bet they’ll get together for planned, leak shots once every two weeks. I thought they’d do it at least weekly but maybe they are too busy to promote their fake relationship.

atrocity

Posted at 11:24 AM on April 13, 2012

Size 2…??? Keep sucking it in, Kim.

ELLIE

Posted at 11:12 AM on April 13, 2012

LORD HAVE MERCY WHAT IS WITH THE POUTING LIPS? I LAUGHED AND LAUGHED WHEN I SAW THIS PICTURE. WILL SHE EVER GO AWAY. GIVE US SOMEONE WHO IS PLEASANT TO LOOK AT. KIMMY IS A HAS BEEN PHONY.

Lorna

Posted at 11:03 AM on April 13, 2012

The Attention Ho with no respect, shame or no dignity. What is her proffession? Whoring

dedi

Posted at 9:59 AM on April 13, 2012

EWWWWW what is happening to the HO’s face?
She’s starting to look like that Cat face rich woman of years ago gross.

Mel

Posted at 9:46 AM on April 13, 2012

Surprise surprise….The skank is taking her clothes off…what else is new?

gbtw

Posted at 3:56 PM on April 13, 2012

right? i mean, seriously… wasn’t she boo hoo ing about all this stuff and not wanting this reputation? this girl is about as f’ed up as they come… but, momager can only be blamed for so long. she’s in her 30’s. she needs to stop whoring around and selling herself to the highest bidder.