Justin Bieber & Taylor Swift Recording A Song Together

Fri, April 13, 2012 8:55am EDT by 9 Comments
Justin Bieber Taylor Swift

Get ready for the most unbelievable song to hit the airwaves because the Biebs and Taylor are finally teaming up and not for another episode of ‘Punk’d’ — we can’t wait!

Justin Bieber is pulling out all the stops for his upcoming Believe album. The 18-year-old just revealed in an interview on April 11 that he collaborated with his girlfriend Selena Gomez‘s bestie Taylor Swift on his third studio album!

“We worked with Mike Posner for “Boyfriend” so that turned out well,” he says. “It’s crazy. I mean, I even wrote a song with Taylor Swift, so the whole album ranges differently.”

Okay, so we don’t know if she will actually sing on the track but this will be amazing regardless!

The album is expected to come out this summer and we will be the first ones in line!

— Chloe Melas

More Justin and Selena News

1. Justin Bieber, Don’t Be Threatened By Niall Horan — Selena Gomez Loves YOU
  2. Will Selena Gomez Bring Justin Bieber To ‘The Lucky One’?
  3. Justin Bieber Tells One Direction’s Niall Horan: Don’t Flirt With Selena Gomez

motorbike camping

Posted at 1:27 AM on June 4, 2012

hello there and thank you in your information ? I have certainly picked up something new from right here. I did then again experience several technical points the usage of this web site, since I skilled to reload the website many instances prior to I may just get it to load properly. I were puzzling over if your web hosting is OK? Now not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances occasions will very frequently have an effect on your placement in google and can damage your high quality rating if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I’m including this RSS to my e-mail and could glance out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you replace this once more very soon..

elizabeth

Posted at 10:49 AM on April 15, 2012

Shes sooo talented and he well sucks to put it lightly so if he just doesnt do anything yeah then itll be good. but if justin bebier does anymore then sway in the background it will still be good on tays part but justin will make it bad.

cerira

Posted at 9:05 PM on April 14, 2012

finally they do a song together hope that taylor siwft and Justin BIBER do a R&b/POP/COUNtry song

cecilia

Posted at 2:52 PM on April 14, 2012

FINALLY A SONG WID DA BESY TWO TGREATEST SINGERS OF ALL IS DOIN A COLLABORATION TOGETHER!!!! I’VE BEEN WAITIN ALL MY LIFE 4 DIS MOMENT LISTENING TO TAYLOR N JUSTIN SING TOGETHER!!! xP

HayHay

Posted at 2:02 PM on April 14, 2012

I Think It’ll Do Good . Well As Long As It Has Taylor Swift Helping ( I’m Not A Big Fan Of Justin Beiber ) . But I’m A Huge Fan Of Taylor Swift !! So I Think It’ll Do Good !

Sonja

Posted at 12:18 PM on April 14, 2012

I think that the songs that Justin and Taylor are gonna be doing together is gonna be great. But is he and Selena Gomez going to be doing a duet together as well. I love Justin and Selena.

A

Posted at 1:41 AM on April 14, 2012

WOW they both super talented and young,their cooperation would be great.

Selena Gomez is dumb

Posted at 5:37 PM on April 13, 2012

Sooo I hope she does not sing in this song because I hate Justin Bieber. It will suck. One Direction is taking over and Justin Bieber is just trying to salvage what’s left of his career. You hit puberty, Justin – it’s over.

ariana grande

Posted at 5:25 PM on April 13, 2012

i am so physked that taylor and justin did a rcoeding together