Jada Pinkett Smith's Shocking Will Smith Divorce Confession

Fri, April 13, 2012 9:32am EDT by 35 Comments

Mama Smith speaks out against recent rumors claiming that she’s leaving her M.I.B. hubby! Are you happy to hear they’re doing OK?

Jada Pinkett Smith, 40, puts divorce rumors with husband Will Smith, 43, to rest in a NEW interview.

“Every year, one celebrity couple is under the microscope. This year, unluckily, it’s us! I almost want to say that we should have been expecting it,” Jada tells Gala magazine. “These rumors are completely untrue. I travel a lot because of my work, just like Will does. But our lifestyle hasn’t changed. Before we had the kids, we were already far away from each other quite often because of separate projects.”

Will Smith SLAPS Reporter — The Kiss Of Death

Well, we’re happy to hear they won’t be parting ways any time soon.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Vote and weigh in below.

– Nicole Karlis

More Will & Jada

1. Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith — Did Another Man Split Them Up?
  2. Willow Smith’s Sad Tweets — Are Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith Splitting?
  3. Jada Pinkett Smith Tries To Mend Will Smith Marriage With A New Love Song

Gaetano "Tom" Adamo

Posted at 9:11 PM on July 30, 2012

Will and Jada Smith – please stay together. I know I don’t see the inside of your relationship but I do hope it is lovely one. I hope you both are in love deep and infinite. Your relationship does inspire me. Pray if anything wrong invades your way and God will make it right. Your beautiful kids seem so happy with both of you in their lives. Please stay together. God bless.

alexis jordan

Posted at 6:00 PM on July 30, 2012

im very glad they did not break up…they is a very good couple and they got two beatyful kids dat need them..so im glad

Nokwanda Madolo

Posted at 9:10 AM on June 6, 2012

i am very happy to hear that Jada and Will are not divorcing anytime soon i love the couple with all my heart i was really hurt when i had the rumour that they are in a process of divorce. May God keep u and your family be blessed I LOVE U. I am always teary when i think of Set It Off. lol

Ram

Posted at 12:09 AM on July 6, 2012

Why do you love any celebs with “all your heart?” That sounds insane.

Tariq

Posted at 2:43 PM on May 18, 2012

Just tell Will ta send Duane ta me! I’ve been wanting him since “Above The Rim”! He got bird!

Priscy

Posted at 3:02 PM on May 15, 2012

I must say i wasn’t shocked when i heard of d divorce rumours…will and jada what the hell are u turning willow into?please dnt let ha umknown fame to get into her head that much…a child with a 230 dollar worth of shoe?plsss

Rose

Posted at 4:25 PM on May 14, 2012

I’m so happy dat them re 2gether.i luv ur guys ….w & j

Winnie Mukene

Posted at 3:51 PM on May 12, 2012

First of all Kwentoh iz a gal%-) . Second u have 2 mind ur own beeswax . If u want a chic 4rm Kenya let me know : just col me i’ll let u have 1. Oh! almost forgot don’t really care.:->

Angela Scott

Posted at 8:36 AM on May 8, 2012

I’m very happy that it was all a rumor. God bless u and ur family love u all!!!!!

AB

Posted at 5:07 AM on May 8, 2012

Someone here says they are staying together for the moment.. Uffff what a stupid comment. They are both starsss, they both got lots money, even the the kids got their money too. So tell me who’s staying for money? They got true ling lasting love. Think before you write ufffff

January

Posted at 11:46 PM on May 7, 2012

Music 2 my ears:) Will and Jada are my favorite Hollywood couple!:)

January

Posted at 11:40 PM on May 7, 2012

Music to my ears!:) Will and Jada are my favorite couple in Hollywood.

kblast

Posted at 11:12 AM on May 6, 2012

Bull S***. Staying together for the money

neenee

Posted at 3:19 PM on May 7, 2012

REALLY? UMMM…I’M SORRY BUT THEY HAVE ENOUGH OF THEIR “OWN” MONEY! WHAT AN IGNORANT THING TO SAY :/

4EverLove8785

Posted at 12:31 AM on May 4, 2012

Ignore all the stupid “media ” or hypocrites as l call them people are human no matter what with problems just some are taken for entertainment.Rood, so I root u on stay together thick & thin we love u!u were here B 4 Jay & Beyonce take Them out!!!! Lol

Lisebo kotelo

Posted at 1:29 PM on May 3, 2012

Wel m hapy 4 u Guys,i love u so much and cnt imagne u nt a couple.kip it up,God bless ur marriage….b strng!

The Skipper

Posted at 8:37 AM on May 2, 2012

To Winnie Mukene – this is NOT a board for dating, so focus on the story about J and Will which by the way are GREAT as a couple. You and Kwentoh should “HOOK-UP” else where so you two can become like J and Will.

Winnie Mukene

Posted at 9:12 AM on May 1, 2012

Hi Kwentoh!i sure do agree with u.pls if u don’t mind,which country do u belong 2?my 4n number iz 0722399535.i’m a Kenyan u can send me ur country’s name on my number

Winnie Mukene

Posted at 9:12 AM on May 1, 2012

Hi Kwentoh!i sure do agree with u.pls if u don’t mind,which country do u belong 2?my 4n number iz 0722399535.i’m a Kenyan u can send me ur countrie’s name on my number

Tindo

Posted at 4:31 AM on April 27, 2012

I think its great that ey r nt divorcing

Ms Pinky

Posted at 2:50 AM on April 27, 2012

Thank God they re staying together I always knew these two would be awesome together even before they were offically together…waay backn the day Im 28 and my real names Cleo well call me psychic or just Pinky but for real I love some Will & Jada they are like family

alexander

Posted at 7:45 PM on April 26, 2012

Their both my all times favorites as in actor and actress their the perfect couple and only god can split them up……..

Chris

Posted at 8:45 AM on April 26, 2012

They are a successful couple. They have integrated their children to the ratio of their projects. That’s a great thing! Eventually, things will settle and all of the mess starting rumors will end!

Kwentoh Nwanneka

Posted at 1:38 PM on April 24, 2012

So happy will and jada r still together.They should work hard 2 make it stand since all eyes r on them.

Nsude melina

Posted at 5:31 AM on April 19, 2012

I am really happy dat d most hottest couple re not spliting up.all d rumors about dem are bunch of B.S

Big J.

Posted at 10:30 PM on April 14, 2012

Will & Jada are so rich,they probrably don’t care,nor should they care what people or the media says or print.They should just worry about whats important to them as a family. Love each other and their children. I’m sure they’ll continue to make films,and work on new projects while the media prints crap that they think people want to read.

nicole

Posted at 7:06 AM on April 16, 2012

Will and macs is my rock when it come to the strong bond that they have don’t let Hollywood break up this team keep the communications going in your marriage be bless

nicole