Jada Pinkett Smith's Shocking Will Smith Divorce Confession

Fri, April 13, 2012 9:32am EDT by 35 Comments

Mama Smith speaks out against recent rumors claiming that she’s leaving her M.I.B. hubby! Are you happy to hear they’re doing OK?

Jada Pinkett Smith, 40, puts divorce rumors with husband Will Smith, 43, to rest in a NEW interview.

“Every year, one celebrity couple is under the microscope. This year, unluckily, it’s us! I almost want to say that we should have been expecting it,” Jada tells Gala magazine. “These rumors are completely untrue. I travel a lot because of my work, just like Will does. But our lifestyle hasn’t changed. Before we had the kids, we were already far away from each other quite often because of separate projects.”

Will Smith SLAPS Reporter — The Kiss Of Death

Well, we’re happy to hear they won’t be parting ways any time soon.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Vote and weigh in below.

– Nicole Karlis

More Will & Jada

1. Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith — Did Another Man Split Them Up?
  2. Willow Smith’s Sad Tweets — Are Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith Splitting?
  3. Jada Pinkett Smith Tries To Mend Will Smith Marriage With A New Love Song

Bradlafferty

Posted at 2:01 AM on March 3, 2013

Will Smith came to my gym for an entire week to film a scene for ” I am Legend” in Manhattan. The scene was cut be he was the nicest guy all week, smiled, posed for pictures everything. Your the best Will!

Jennifer

Posted at 4:59 PM on January 10, 2013

people stop believing everything you read.

LillianDavis

Posted at 2:18 AM on November 20, 2012

When I posted my comment, this is the first time I have ever posted any comment to any one ever! the reply was that I had already stated that . That is incorrect !

LillianDavis

Posted at 2:20 AM on November 20, 2012

Lillian Davis

Posted at 2:11 AM on November 20, 2012

I as a fan of the both of you ! are damn happy these are rumors! p.s, I finally saw Ali, I thought, How wonderful! Will you really helped me understand what Ali went thru ! thank you! Jada you are so lovely!! sincerely, Lillian Davis

rebecca

Posted at 10:22 PM on August 8, 2012

i think will n jada r going to be alright even better if people quit spreading rumors. everyone has ups n downs especially n marriage.bottom line leave tha family alone they happy let them be happy. god bless.