Hilary Duff Is Happy 'To Not Be Pregnant'

Fri, April 13, 2012 1:58pm EDT by 7 Comments
Hilary Duff Pregnant

Hilary was so happy with the arrival of her son, she fell in love with him right away — but she is no rush to be pregnant again!

Hilary Duff gave birth to her adorable son Luca Cruz Comrie with husband Mike Comrie on March 20 and confesses to Parade the good and bad surprises she wasn’t prepared for after the birth.

“I felt my heart grew the second I met him,” she says. “Everybody always talks about it, about how you don’t know love until you meet your baby, and you really feel that. There are no words. It was a really wonderful surprise. And there is no way to prepare yourself for the sleep deprivation and what comes with it.”

The love of your new baby is to be expected and if you have ever talked to any mom you know about the sleep deprivation, but do women love being pregnant?

“To be totally honest, I had a really easy pregnancy and I did enjoy a lot of it. But a part of me isn’t like those women who love being pregnant. I love my baby and I miss that feeling of being attached to him when he’s kicking, but I was so ready to not be pregnant,” she admits.

She thinks about it and adds, “But then again, my sister [Haylie Duff] and I are very close so I want Luca to have someone close [to his age] — but not too close!”

The act of being pregnant may not be all it’s cracked up to be, especially due to the weight gain and the imperfections. Hilary, 24, was shocked to see the difference in her body when she began to show, but after a month she felt differently. “I just felt really proud that I had a body that could do what it was doing,” she says.

“It is incredible what your body can do. You can appreciate all of your imperfections because you have a beautiful baby who came from you and all that you went through.”

How sweet!

HollyMoms, Did you feel the same as Hilary after your baby was born?

–Giovanna Pagliarulo

More Hilary Duff News:

1. Hilary Duff Shares First Family Photo — Cute Pic
  2. Hilary Duff Posts First Photo Of Baby Luca — See Pics
  3. Hilary Duff Gave Birth To A Son, Luca Cruz Comrie — Congrats

Robt Vanderwall

Posted at 12:24 PM on November 14, 2013

64% of the people don’t know that a woman in her forties has lower likelihood of getting pregnant than in the thirties. This just shows the amount of ignorance among general public regarding the factors that affect chances of pregnancy. As a matter of fact fertility in the women diminishes with her age and at the age of 20-24 it is 86%, by the age 30-34 it is reduced to 63%, which is further reduced to 36% when she reaches the age of 40-44 and by the age of 50 the chances of pregnancy by natural way are reduced to near zero percent.

houston computer repair|houston pc repair|port-a-tech houston

Posted at 9:47 AM on July 10, 2012

Hello my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I would like to see extra posts like this .

weight loss

Posted at 4:30 AM on July 3, 2012

It’s really a nice and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you just shared this useful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

help me get pregnant fast

Posted at 1:13 PM on May 15, 2012

Wonderful work! This is the kind of info that should be shared across the web. Shame on the seek engines for not positioning this publish upper! Come on over and visit my website . Thank you =)

Courtney

Posted at 7:29 AM on April 15, 2012

it’s natural to feel that way but never say it outloud where your child/children can read it when they are old enough wait until they are grown. some young stars have to learn to keep their mouths shut sometimes in the old days stars never made comments like that when their children were newborns

BlahBlah

Posted at 2:07 PM on April 14, 2012

Loved being pregnant , I actually miss it!

camila

Posted at 2:11 PM on April 13, 2012

yes thats how i felt when i had my first baby like that was going to be the last. the pain was horrible even when i was pregnant i use to get alot of headaches and feel nasea all day everyday i just wanted to feel good and skinny when i had a huge bump but here i am pregnant again with my forth child. im sure hilary duff will want more after she sees her child grow. i think that alot of woman just think just like us and end up having more than one will congrats to her first cause it wont be the last especially if she has a husband now alot of things changes.