Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie's Marriage Will Give Their Kids Security, Experts Say

Fri, April 13, 2012 4:33pm EST by 14 Comments

blkpanther

Posted at 11:03 AM on April 17, 2012

Marriage is not security to children. Parents that love, respect & honour each other is more to a child then a big family wedding. This is Brads 2nd & Angies 3rd wedding. Why bother. I was 6 when my parents got married, all I cared about was the dress & cake. I hope they don’t make it a big deal, it would be tasteless, I sincerely hope Angies gains weight & doesn’t bother wearing white. Good luck to them.

alice

Posted at 3:37 PM on April 16, 2012

you could tell angelina likes to compete with jennifer aniston. just when aniston got engaged angelina too all of a sudden. she likes to still jen’s spotlight.

Courtney

Posted at 6:48 AM on April 16, 2012

Brad & Angelina are drama hounds you don’t have to be married to be stable loving parents/step parents ask Franco Nero he and Vanessa Redgrave didn’t marry until their son and her daughters from her first marriage were married/divorced with children and Natasha Joely & Carlo grew up stable happy and well adjusted. If you’ve ever seen Franco in interviews when Natasha’s name is mentioned he becomes very emotional because he loved her dearly even though she wasn’t his biologically and same goes for Joely. thankfully Angelina’s never had a miscarriage like Vanessa did in 1971 with her and Franco’s 2nd son. because now a days they wouldn’t get privacy to grieve for that like Vanessa & Franco did

Luanne

Posted at 6:49 PM on April 15, 2012

Yeah because Heidi Klum’s kids have a lot of security right now, drrrr

Michelle

Posted at 4:47 AM on April 15, 2012

Zahara is so beautiful! I wish they would dress Shilo like a girl. She always looks like a boy

wooly

Posted at 6:52 PM on April 14, 2012

this is a compely joke and made up

Katie

Posted at 12:12 PM on April 14, 2012

I agree completely Janice. I can’t get above- Hi I’m Brad, I’m 50, meet my 6 kids and new fiance. Someone just got thrown a bone –I don’t care how big and sparkly..still a bone

Sarah

Posted at 4:09 AM on April 14, 2012

“Brad, 48, and Angelina,36, are the parents of five kids: Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and Knox and Vivienne, 3″

That makes 6…

Learn to count.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 5:41 PM on April 14, 2012

Yes, this is a serious profit for the capitalists. But I am against the victims!

samantha

Posted at 12:07 AM on April 14, 2012

really who cares if there married,i already thought they were married because they act like it and adopted some kids together and have kids together.and ps brad cut off your bears,you looked soo much better without it,you kinda look like a homeless guy,and cut the hair.i really dont know why im so mad about this,i think im on my period.lol

Janice

Posted at 10:23 PM on April 13, 2012

They have to marry each other. At this point in their lives and with so many kids nobody, nobody will marry them. Neither one has any energy to try anything new. You can see in their faces particularly Brad’s.

Alina

Posted at 5:36 PM on April 13, 2012

their parents’ wedding will give them a sense of stability and security??? I don’t think a wedding certificate grants a sense of family unity, from all the gossip reports this family has been a family long before the engagement.

congratulations to them :)

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 5:09 PM on April 13, 2012

The result of my miserable life. In the face of Brangelina

kalimero

Posted at 5:00 PM on April 13, 2012

engagement is in time when they have problem with Pax and his biological mother