Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress For Her Wedding To Brad Pitt

Fri, April 13, 2012 5:22pm EDT by 7 Comments

Now that one of the most famous couples in the world decided to get engaged, it’s time to speculate about what Angie will wear on the special day.

After breaking up the marriage between Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, many thought Angelina Jolie and Brad would never decide to tie the knot. While in interviews they always brush off the question, it looks like the time was finally right for the couple — and Angie is flashing quite the sparkler on her ring finger! While I’m not the biggest Angie fan, I am excited to see what she’ll wear when she walks down the aisle — especially since I could bet that it won’t be a traditional gown.

Angie and Brad love to beat to their own unconventional drum, and I’m sure their wedding will be no different. With that being said, I don’t think the star will saunter down the aisle in ivory lace or underneath a plethora of tulle. While Angie has an affinity for Versace on the red carpet, the brand definitely isn’t the first thing I think of when it comes to bridal. Their sexy creations are more for making a statement at an award show or a red carpet! However, since Angie definitely isn’t your typical bride, I wouldn’t be surprised to see her in an understated yet modern creation from the brand.

Personally, I would love to see the a-lister in Jenny Packham on her wedding day. Not only is Angie a huge fan, but the designer is able to create looks for practically any occasion. The versatility in her creations make her the perfect choice for Angie, and I think together they could come up with the perfect gown. Here, I selected a flouncy grey creation from her Fall 2012 runway show. I wouldn’t be surprised if Angie opted for a shade other than white on her special day.

What do you think Angie will wear when she walks down the aisle?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

sulesa cullen

Posted at 10:42 PM on May 28, 2012

man what a load of rubbish, i think you all have no lives and should just back off and leave angleina alone, she is a goddest comapared to you thats a fact. who cares if she stole brad from jen, she wasnt much of woman in the first place to keep her man, so the best woman won.
finally they have decided to tie the knot, she will will beautiful no matter what gown she may choose to wear, at the end of the day it will be angelina that will make the gown look good

abby lane

Posted at 3:09 PM on May 19, 2012

I have no idea what Angelina will wear, I just hope it coves her bony appendages.

Esperanza Spalding

Posted at 9:16 PM on April 19, 2012

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I’m hoping to give something again and aid others like you aided me.

Anchalee

Posted at 5:52 PM on April 18, 2012

She looking fab but I don’t think, they will get marry. And u never know, it might happen. God’s bless

AngelinaSV13

Posted at 7:01 PM on April 17, 2012

I think she’d look good in one of Vera Wang’s fall black gowns. The dresses are unique but still a wedding gown and black is Angie’s signature color.

CAMPAIGN DON'T CLICK.

Posted at 1:40 AM on April 17, 2012

Let’s be honest. Like Robsten, most adults are over Brangelina and their PR wars. All they want is positive attention to detract from the terrible year they’ve had (movies bombing, Parade interviews putting them in the hot-seat, legs being photoshopped onto chickens across the globe, etc). LET’S NOT GIVE IT TO THEM. I CHALLENGE YOU, IF YOU’RE NOT A FAN, TO MAKE. THIS. GO. AWAY. Don’t click, and the pests move on. CAMPAIGN DON’T CLICK.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 7:30 PM on April 13, 2012

Vote for a wedding dress similar to the U.S. presidential election.