Tony Romo Shows Off First Photo Of Baby Hawkins — Cute Pic

Thu, April 12, 2012 12:00pm EST by 14 Comments
Tony Romo Son

The proud parents share their first family pic with son Hawkins — he’s so cute!

Tony Romo, 31, and his wife Candice Crawford, 25, welcomed their son Hawkins Crawford Romo on April 9 and couldn’t wait to share the picture with his fans!

The new daddy released the family photo of his sweet new bundle of joy to the Dallas Morning News.

We can’t wait to see more pics of the precious baby boy!

More Tony Romo News:

1. Tony Romo & Candice Crawford Welcome A Baby Boy — Congrats
  2. Tony Romo’s Wife Candice Crawford Is Pregnant! Congratulations!
  3. Happy Birthday Tony Romo! Today, April 21, You’re 31 Years Old!

FaithLynnette

Posted at 12:57 PM on April 14, 2012

Wish them the very best…a baby is an extreme blessing. (SideNote: I wonder if Tony is bing monetarily compensated for wearing a STARTER hat for the pics ^grins^)

FaithLynnette

Posted at 12:58 PM on April 14, 2012

[CORRECTION]…

*bing* = “being”…(oops…my bad…serves me right for my snide remark) hehehe

Ms. Lena

Posted at 7:42 PM on April 13, 2012

I’m happy for the both of them. And for those “HATERS” the baby is cute. He is good looking like his dad. Candice, you are a lucky woman. I admire you. Ms. Lena

Theresa

Posted at 1:11 PM on April 13, 2012

That is the ugliest baby I have ever seen. It literally scared me.

Michelle

Posted at 1:23 AM on April 13, 2012

Woooo, Scary looking pic of the baby! Why would they have shared that one? COuldnt they have gotten a better pic?

um

Posted at 11:21 PM on April 12, 2012

The kid just looks pissed. Not ugly, but pissed off newborn. Devil eyes at mom and dad while thinking…. “you named me what?!!”

Hawkins… makes me want some cheesies.

disgusted

Posted at 9:58 PM on April 12, 2012

You people should be ashamd of yourselves. The baby is adorable. Why would anyone feel compelled to say such ugly things about a new baby or any baby as far as that goes. Hopefully tony and Candice donot read the garbage you write. I was not to say anything at all if it wasn’t nice. You should think about that for a minute as well.

disgusted

Posted at 9:55 PM on April 12, 2012

I cannot beleive some of you people. That is a pic of new born baby. As a rule new borns re not that attractive anyway however ai think this baby is adorable.
Why would you write such ugly things about a baby. Shame on you.

Beth

Posted at 8:55 PM on April 12, 2012

How dare all of you! That little boy was just born and is adorable. Congrats to Tony and his wife.

Tam

Posted at 8:52 PM on April 12, 2012

omg that baby is soooo homely in that photo..lol sorry but she is..

mittens

Posted at 12:31 AM on April 26, 2012

1) It’s a boy, Magoo.
2) It’s a screwed up world we live in when you’re not even a month old and people are already judging you on your looks. And then people wonder why I’m a misanthropist. -_-

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted at 8:26 PM on April 12, 2012

lol @ that kid. haha, hoping that it’s just a bad pic.

Chrissy

Posted at 5:11 PM on April 12, 2012

I know I should but.. *bites tongue* that’s an unfortunate looking child… sorry! :(

Cleo

Posted at 1:10 PM on April 12, 2012

Baby looks like a Mini-Me version of Terrell Owens.