Taylor Swift's New Album: Writing Love Songs About Harry Styles?

Thu, April 12, 2012 10:39am EDT by 15 Comments
Taylor Swift new album

mwah

Posted at 3:46 AM on November 22, 2012

I actually think harry and tayler r dating. If u think about it they actually make a cute couple. Though i wouldnt mind if i got harry styles for christmas thus year!!lol ^_-

Kristine

Posted at 6:22 AM on June 26, 2012

Seriously, just because she talks so friendly to a guy means their dating? Seriously????? Grow up people?!?!?! I think it’s none of those options.

Tianna

Posted at 5:52 AM on May 10, 2012

I LOVE HARRY EDWARD STYLES & I THINK IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF THEY DATED.! But i kinda want him to myself lol.! *makinq myself sound like one of those crazy fans* LOL haha

princess acuzar

Posted at 8:48 AM on April 14, 2012

News about Taylor Swift makes me surprise. I LOVE being updated to her. Follow me on my Twitter account @swiftAcuzar thank you :)

seriously

Posted at 11:42 PM on April 13, 2012

LOL SHE WILL NOT WRITE ANY SONGS ABOUT THOSE GUYS. THEY CAN DREAM THOUGH
GEEZ IF YOU SAID HELLO TO A GUY IT MEANS THAT THEY’RE DATING?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Claire

Posted at 12:22 AM on April 13, 2012

I love both Taylor and Harry, and this is ridiculous for both of them. Since when does two famous people meeting for the first time and saying hi to each other mean they are in a serious relationship. Thats like walking up to some random person on the street and saying… “hey i just met you, and this is crazy, but heres my number, so call me maybe” then five minutes later wedding bells.

bob

Posted at 2:33 PM on April 12, 2012

You people need to get a life and quit trying to screw up other peoples lives. If you can’t find a legitimate story you’ll make one up in a second. Look out Taylor, you were spotted on the same planet as some guy. These rumor mongers will have you married and pregnant in thirty seconds!

Brian

Posted at 12:30 PM on April 12, 2012

Stop with the Taylor likes whoever nonsense. None of the gossip rumors has been true. Will you people ever learn? If we believe these stories Taylor is dating four guys right now. She isn’t dating that nobody actor from Les Miserables. She isn’t dating Zac Efron. She isn’t dating Tim Tebow. And she isn’t dating Harry Styles. Or any of his buddies.

buzz

Posted at 12:26 PM on April 12, 2012

WTF!!!! I dont see why the need to Sing bout that LITTLE Kid (who prob the career will just last in the next couple of years)!!! he did nothing that made a GREAT GREAT IMPACT in her life.
And It’s So annoying now just a simple “fangirling” turns to be THIS BIG!!! as if they will get married tomorrow =_=

I dont see why she need to sing bout Harry or Chord (they never dated) and Bout Lautner (Again)? LOL seriously?!?!?! If only IF she’s bout to sing bout a guy,it will be bout Jake, whom she Fell In Love With before!!!

If she ever made a song bout harry, prob just to create a buzz lol to attract 1D’s fans hahahaha she’s smart girl!

and Ugh you guys just want to get more readers!

elyssa

Posted at 12:20 PM on April 12, 2012

Pathetic!, they only met once at the KCA, that does not mean she will write song about him!…leave Taylor alone! she is just being friendly to him, said hi to them all, all of the one direction members at the KCA, now she is getting linked to Harry, COME ON PEOPLE! just leave her ALONE

buzz

Posted at 12:28 PM on April 12, 2012

this whole thing just get out of hands now, ppl so desperate to make a “romance” news bout taylor, i guess though they love to bring taylor down when it comes to her Relationship, they actually missed taylor being linked to guys

Joe

Posted at 10:59 AM on April 12, 2012

HL is so desperate for Taylor to date.

me

Posted at 10:45 AM on April 12, 2012

could you just stop it? you’re pathetic!! gosh.. you’re a couple with anyone you talk to? It is getting annoying!

Matt

Posted at 10:59 AM on April 12, 2012

None of the story’s are true…its just these sights need something to write about. If you believe everything you read then your a fool.

me

Posted at 11:11 AM on April 12, 2012

i was actually refering to that :)