Rihanna & Chris Brown Are 'Soul Mates' Says Her Brother

Thu, April 12, 2012 12:05pm EDT by 9 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown relationship

Rihanna and Chris have been teasing fans with their possible relationship for weeks and now her brother is speaking out — read on to find out what he had to say!

Are they or aren’t they? Rihanna and Chris Brown recording two songs together and they’re constantly tweeting cryptic messages about love and finally RiRi’s brother Rorrey Fenty has a thing or two to say!

“Rihanna and Chris were great together, they were like soul mates, but it’s a very sensitive subject ,” he tells Heat magazine. “I just blank it out and I think she blanks it out, too.”

But Rorrey adds that when Rihanna seems down it’s not because of Chris!

“When she looks unhappy, it’s not because of her missing Chris,” he says. “It’s because of how hectic her lifestyle is – she sometimes does 13-hour days.”

Even though Rihanna is working nonstop and traveling the world, the singer talks to her family about wanting to settle down!

“‘I’m really proud of her. I just want her to be happy,” he says. “She has talked to me about getting married and having children. She plans on settling down, but she wants to focus on her career.”

— Chloe Melas

More Rihanna

1. Rihanna’s Romantic Tweet: She’s Lusting For Chris Brown
  2. Chris Brown’s Second Sad Photo: Still Sad About Rihanna Split?
  3. Rihanna’s Sad New Tweets — Devastated Over Chris Brown Split?

MLS Listings

Posted at 6:51 PM on June 19, 2012

You are actually a good webmaster. The site loading pace is incredible. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic job on this subject!

limpieza fosas septicas toledo

Posted at 10:21 PM on May 11, 2012

I have fun with, lead to I found exactly what I was looking for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

DhattBabiiBrii

Posted at 11:46 AM on May 3, 2012

they belong together….nd i believe it….its deep in my heart…<3

Ari

Posted at 12:10 AM on April 22, 2012

Well honestly speaking i know how love causes crazy things but I think they should get back together because i was in a situation when my boyfriend did that an i no the feeling of love an hate an we got back because he did so many tings trying to prove to me it wont hppen again im fine soo hope yall get back love yall ah to chri rihanna sayz you da one an rihanna chris sayz he’s a changed man love yall an bless

Filbert

Posted at 10:28 PM on April 20, 2012

I pray that they should get back amen.

ema careers

Posted at 11:11 PM on April 17, 2012

Somebody essentially lend a hand to make severely articles I’d state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and up to now? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this particular publish amazing. Wonderful task!

Dinnyq

Posted at 12:52 PM on April 13, 2012

Umm he was using the past tense. They WERE like soul mates. BIG difference. I don’t think they’re meant to be. I can’t see her marrying him, she’s too mature. They made a cute couple but the past is in the past

kiante

Posted at 11:32 AM on April 13, 2012

I love you rhanana you and chrisbrown get back togher

unknown

Posted at 5:29 PM on April 12, 2012

Yes chris brown and rihanna are soulmates and they belong together. But in time rihanna and chris will find there way back to eachother. People need to let chris brown and rihanna decide what they want to do without interference