Liam Hemsworth Loves It When Miley Cyrus Flashes Sideboob

Thu, April 12, 2012 9:36am EDT by 7 Comments
Miley Cyrus Braless Pics

Amanda

Posted at 10:17 PM on April 29, 2012

I think you guys should stop doing that! SHE IS NOT CRYING FOR ATTENTION!! Don`t you guys see that she`s perfect like that ! DON`T TRY TO CHANGE HER!!

Babe

Posted at 9:26 AM on April 15, 2012

Shes HBIC …. End of case

Adrienne

Posted at 3:47 AM on April 13, 2012

Well I thought he was controlling and possessive, it’s good if he’s not. I don’t have a problem with Miley’s style and not wearing bras but I think if she was going to not wear underwear she should be wearing pants. I don’t think she did it on purpose but I do think she has been trying to get attention and something is wrong with her, she is too skinny and she didn’t even need to lose any weight. So I am not sure why she wants to be so skinny, If it’s her boyfriend telling her to lose weight or if it’s from people calling her fat when she’s wasn’t but she dosn’t seem to be handling fame good and I think it’s bc her career isn’t what it used to be and from people calling her fat. I don’t think she should change her style it is who she is but she shouldn’t be trying to get so skinny when she was just fine before. Also next time if your going commando wear pants but I think she can move on from this, look at Brittany career now and she went through this same incident. We need to let her move on though but I think people should be worried about her weight.

Cleo

Posted at 1:35 PM on April 12, 2012

Wouldn’t be surprised if all this exposure is a game they are both playing. They probably try to see how much she can reveal in public and Liam then sees the pics, then they skype each other and then have erotic masterbation sessions together. That’s what she used to when she went out with Nick. Remember the shower scenes. She’s an exhibitionist. Always was. This is just a more advanced role play of sex texting, where they have the paps do it for them.

blaize

Posted at 12:24 PM on April 12, 2012

It wasn’t a vagina shot. She was wearing nude underwear. I saw all of the photos. Her pantylines were visible in the back. You don’t get visible pantylines if you’re not wearing underwear.

anon

Posted at 10:20 AM on April 12, 2012

Lol.. “Vagina reveal” Hardly.

Erika

Posted at 10:13 AM on April 12, 2012

it seems like she is allergic to the material the underwear is made of lol

funny how she has soooo much money to buy anything she wishes yet she can’t afford underwear smh