Levi Johnston: 'I Don't Feel Like A Dad' To Baby Tripp

Thu, April 12, 2012 10:36am EDT by 12 Comments
Levi Johnston Dad

Levi is about to become a father for the second time, but he also wants to be in his first son’s life more!

Levi Johnston and Bristol Palin share a three-year-old son, Tripp Palin, but the father hasn’t seen his son recently, he tells The Insider in a new interview. “I love Tripp more than anything and he is my son but I don’t feel like a dad to him,” he confesses. “Not by choice… hopefully one day I can be.”

Levi, 21, and pregnant girlfriend Sunny Oglesby, 20, admit the pregnancy was accidental because they forgot to take birth control on a camping trip, and they’re already considering Tripp to be a “big brother” to their new edition.

Levi says he will “never” be a dead beat dad, and Sunny defends him, saying, “I’m tired of people thinking that my boyfriend’s a bad father, especially now that I’m having his baby. I don’t want people thinking that about him.”

She adds,”He tries to get Tripp all the time.”

The couple say Sarah Palin is to blame for Levi’s bad reputation, and that’s reason he doesn’t get to see his son. They think she’s keeping Tripp away from Levi because Sarah plays a “big role” in Bristol’s life, and her daughter listens to her.

“It’s really sad, his image, because it’s pretty much the complete opposite of how he is in real life,” Sunny insists. “He’s an awesome dad.”

Hopefully Levi will be reunited with Tripp in the near future so he can be a father to his son!

HollyMoms, do you think Levi Johnson should get to see his son more?

–Giovanna Pagliarulo

More HollyBaby News:

1. Khloe Kardashian’s Miscarriage Nightmare Revealed
  2. Did ‘Teen Mom’ Leah Messer Rush Into Her Second Marriage?
  3. Jennifer Aniston: Pregnant & Getting Married This Summer?

aksesoris mobil

Posted at 11:29 AM on June 27, 2012

I do consider all of the ideas you’ve presented to your post. They are very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very brief for novices. Could you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

aksesoris mobil

Posted at 5:11 PM on June 12, 2012

Someone essentially help to make severely articles I would state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and up to now? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual put up amazing. Wonderful process!

Barclays Stockbroker

Posted at 5:15 PM on May 13, 2012

Helpful info. Lucky me I discovered your website by accident, and I am shocked why this accident did not took place earlier! I bookmarked it.

riproduzioni quadri

Posted at 8:38 AM on May 12, 2012

I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site. Reading this info So i am satisfied to exhibit that I’ve an incredibly good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most unquestionably will make certain to don?t omit this site and give it a look regularly.

Nikki

Posted at 11:33 AM on April 13, 2012

All I have to say is I hate when parents put kids in the middle of there drama if she’s not letting him see his son that’s messed up but he should take her to court he has a right as a father but if he really wanted to see his son he would so he can’t put all the blame on her cause he’s not fighting to see him.

Adrienne

Posted at 1:37 AM on April 13, 2012

I hate the Wailian’s they are the biggest liars and hypocrites I have ever seen.

---

Posted at 2:48 PM on April 12, 2012

Jenelle Evans is still the worse teen mom

bellagrazi

Posted at 11:09 AM on April 12, 2012

Are you effing kidding me with this story?! I know Hollywoodlife likes to demonize Sarah Palin, but this is ridiculous. Levi, you don’t feel like a dad, because you don’t act like a dad. He doesn’t support Tripp financially. He doesn’t make any attempts to see him. He doesn’t want to sign over his rights, because he knows once that connection is severed, so is his income. It’s time Bristol plays hardball with this guy. She needs to start demanding that he make child support payments. If not, he needs to sign over his rights. Otherwise, he’s going to be a thorn in the side of the Palin’s for the rest of his life. By the way, I don’t know if his new girlfriend is stupid or naive. I’m leaning towards stupid. How can she respect someone who doesn’t work and doesn’t support his child? I predict that she will be crying on Bristol’s shoulder in a years time.

travis

Posted at 12:26 PM on April 12, 2012

Paying support and seen the child is too different issues , the female has all the control when it comes to custody , he probadly has to beg too see his child , why doesnt she sign over and pay support

tiki

Posted at 5:01 PM on April 12, 2012

” the female has all the control when it comes to custody” don’t kid yourself. if a guy really wants to see his kids he can take her to court and set up visitation. I’ve dated my fair share of single dads and every last one of them fought for their kids.

as for child support if she wants it she needs to get a lawyer and enforce it. its a simple case of laziness by both parties.

my kids dad don’t see them and that is his choice, I haven’t gotten child support for 3 years and that was my choice. I’m changing that.

Yvonne

Posted at 4:50 PM on June 19, 2012

LOVE what you had to say! You took the words i was going to say!! Good for you!!

John

Posted at 10:53 AM on April 12, 2012

Why are you giving this jerk publicity? He typifies every worst attribute a “man” can have.