Khloe Kardashian Blasts Miscarriage Report

Thu, April 12, 2012 8:43am EDT by 10 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Miscarriage

Frankie

Posted at 9:14 AM on June 6, 2012

See what I mean, the story isn’t that Khloe had a miscarriage, It was that she IS a MISCARRIAGE, as
are the rest of the fanily.

Brittney Williams

Posted at 4:03 PM on April 15, 2012

I think everything happens according to God’s will. I think they should focus on there relationship, trust and believe in God and it will all happen in a matter of time. Just trust and believe.

Tatiana

Posted at 4:27 PM on April 15, 2012

Agree 100%. Everything happens for a reason. This a cross that they have to carry but if it’s Gods will then they will concieve. I hope they do. They seem to be in love. I am sure a child would also take the pain away from Lamar loosing his place on the basketball team. Good luck :)

Rachel

Posted at 12:17 AM on April 13, 2012

Seriously Lamar probably got snipped after he ended his first marriage and never told Khole! It’s not her not being able to get pregnant, its him!

Shelly

Posted at 4:16 PM on April 12, 2012

I don’t think Khloe and Lamar are together anyway so having a baby is a moot question. All the Kardashians need to take seats somewhere and not say a word or show their faces for a loooong time. Their life is in shambles and they’re still trying to play the “we are one big happy family” role.

Shaine

Posted at 12:45 PM on April 12, 2012

Those Kardashians are entertaining but they really need to stop procreating! They are such spoiled, brats! I hope Lamar can remain down to earth.

ann

Posted at 9:50 AM on April 12, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

Please

Posted at 9:32 AM on April 12, 2012

There was a rumor in this same magazine before Kim and Kris split saying how unhappy Kim was and that the marriage was done. They all denied those reports as well and shortly thereafter, Kim filed for divorce. I tend to wanna say I believe this mag. The KK’s want to stay in the spotlight, and say this and that, but then it comes back to bite them. They give you a different story each day to cover the story from the day before. They can’t keep up with their owns lies.

adrienne

Posted at 9:17 PM on April 12, 2012

you are absolutely right! people lose a lot chasing fame an money!

oh dear

Posted at 9:21 AM on April 12, 2012

“even though [...] her publicist didn’t deny the news to us.”

lol i very much doubt this blog has a fact checker! 90% of the stories on here are made up PR bull! better luck next time.