'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Tyler & Caroline's 'Hot' Reunion Revealed

Wed, April 11, 2012 1:16pm EDT by 62 Comments

Tyler & Caroline finally come face to face April 19, and we’ve got great news for ‘Forwood’ fans!

It sounds like Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) won’t be the only couple sharing a “hot and heavy” moment when The Vampire Diaries comes back April 19. You already know the episode features Tyler’s (Michael Trevino) return to Mystic Falls, and now HollywoodLife.com has exclusively learned that his homecoming will make Caroline (Candice Accola) happy. Actually, make that very happy.

“They have a pretty hot scene together that I think the fans will like,” our Mystic Falls insider reveals.

But what about Klaus (Joseph Morgan)? I’m sure he’s not too thrilled with what goes down between Caroline and Tyler, but I can’t say I’m too surprised. Candice basically shot down all possibilities of a “Klaroline” romance when I interviewed her a few weeks ago:

“I think viewers are forgetting that Klaus is a really bad guy,” Candice told me. “Caroline is really just using Klaus to relinquish Tyler. … She’s not falling for any of his tricks.”

How do you feel about this news? Is it music to your Forwood-loving ears, or were you hoping Caroline would change her mind about Klaus? Drop me a comment with your thoughts on the many men of Caroline Forbes!

— Andy Swift, Reporting by Russ Weakland

Follow Andy on Twitter for more Vampire Diaries scoop

Loading video...

sdfghjkl

Posted at 1:55 AM on April 15, 2012

Klaroline : I will go down with this ship.

Rebecs

Posted at 7:26 PM on April 14, 2012

Dear mad people

Does every Forwood shipper dislike Klaroline because they know that Klaus is bad, and because they feel like Caroline will turn him into a softie?

Please get better arguments.

Sincerely, someone that doesn’t ship Klaroline or Forwood.

Gloria

Posted at 7:23 PM on April 14, 2012

You Forwood shippers are unbelievable. If you guys are so fucking confident about your fucking ship, why do you have the need to feel so damn threatened? I get it, you think Klaroline is a horrible ship, and Klaus is a murderous guy. But this is TV fucking D we are talking about. Everyone except well Bonnie, Elena, and Matt have killed people. Maybe not as much as Klaus, but they still killed people. So don’t get me fucking started on the whole “He killed Jenna!” ‘He hurt so much people”. Did you expect him to sit around, have tea, and eat fucking crumpets? No. So that argument is so fucking lame. How the hell is he a creep tho? I suppose Damon is a creep too since he watches Elena sleep. Oh and Stefan too, since he has dreams about her! Woop de fucking doo. Oh and majority of people hate Klaroline? Please do your research and provide me some solid evidence before you assume your shit. I was once a Forwood shipper, yes they are cute, and adorable, but Klaroline is epic. /endrant This kind of stuff pisses me off.

JO

Posted at 12:34 PM on April 16, 2012

How come you don’t tell Klaroline fans to do their fucking research when they assume that basically everyone love Klaroline? Because they have solid evidence on that? I’m so sick of seeing Klaroline pulling the popularity card. Why is it so important to state how many likes this and that, something they can’t even know? It doesn’t make me want to join their sheep flock following the new shiny thing anymore because of it.

Lauren

Posted at 5:32 PM on April 14, 2012

Don’t get me started on that majority bullshit. More people ship Klaroline more than Forwood. Cry me a river. How does it feel to be a minority?

Maria

Posted at 5:29 PM on April 14, 2012

Okay, let’s get on thing straight here. Forwood is fucking boring. I mean Klaus and Caroline can give us more than Forwood in two fucking seasons. It’s the little things about Klaroline that people love about them. The way he smiles at her, the way he looks at her, those “romantic” drawings, etc. I’m not going to bash Forwood because I was once a Forwood shipper, I love Tyler and Caroline, i really do. But, I loved their friendship more than their actual relationship. Caroline cares for Tyler, we get it. They’re, I suppose, in love? I don’t really know. As a major Klaroline fan, I have to say that I don’t want them all oer eachother, I don’t want them to kiss, I don’t want them to sleep together. Not this season. I just Caroline to get to know him, to give him a chance, because Klaus just want’s to be loved. All he wanted was his father’s acceptance, his mother’s forgivness, and his family back together. Yes, he has done horrible things, but he is no different from Damon. Damon compelled Caroline to do things, he made her his bitch basically, he snapped Jer’s neck, he hurt Elena, He turned Vicki into a vampire, and he’s done loads more. Yet people forgive him. Klaus and Caroline would be epic. Face it.

A

Posted at 12:20 PM on April 16, 2012

Funny how you say you’re not going to bash Forwood and start by saying they are fucking boring like it’s some universal truth.

nylia

Posted at 3:42 PM on April 14, 2012

@Clare, I just want to single you out for a moment. We all know Klaus is a bad person, no need to remind us doll. We know that publicity isn’t what makes the ship, thanks captain obvious, But, Are you seriously attcking half the fandom because they ship Klaroline? check yourself, your arguements are as stupid as you speaking for everybody that watches TVD. I’m a Klaroline shipper, and I strongly find your points stupid. You want to think before you post.

Clara

Posted at 5:28 PM on April 14, 2012

Thanks, I feel so special. And it’s ClarA. Where did I try to remind anyone that Klaus is bad? That goes without saying. I only mentioned Klaus once and it was to explain why I find them creepy and didn’t like them. Not to remind anyone, silly! Also why do you all find the need to add “doll” “darling” and “honey”. You really think it helps your argument or something? Because it just looks idiotic. Guess you have something more than liking Klaroline in common then. Oh so you all know that, do you? That’s why the other ones were gloating about the publicity then? That’s was in response to them, you see. Go tell them that! Enough with how much of fandom that ships this and that! You don’t know that. Where the hell did I try to speak for everyone that watches TVD? I have said the exact opposite that you can’t know that. It’s the others who have tried to speak for them. You wan’t to learn how to read properly before you reply.

nylia

Posted at 6:53 PM on April 14, 2012

“A lot of people can’t stand Klaroline” who even gave you the right to speak for every, darling. You judge other ships, no wonder your ship is sinking, and before you say that I’m contradicting, I’m not I’m just stating the truth. The main reason you don’t like them is because you find him creepy? Gee! I can’t even wait to hear your other reasons, that is if you have anymore. Your arguments are as stupid as your reason. Also, Darling try not to deny the truth.

Clara

Posted at 8:35 PM on April 14, 2012

Okay, since when does a lot mean everyone who watches TVD? Are you really that bad at understanding? A lot is not definite number of people, it just means several and I know that several people can’t stand them. You’re such a hypocrite since it’s the others who have tried to speak how almost everyone likes Klaroline including you but because that’s about Klaroline then it’s okay I guess. But happen to say that there’s quite a few who don’t like Klaroline and hell breaks loose. I was just stating the truth as well. Lol at the me judging other ships and that’s what my ship are sinking. What does that mean?? Don’t you see how ridiculous that sounds?? I’m not a TVD writer, I’m not in charge of that. Also just look at all the Klaroline fans judging other ships as well and gloating about theirs but that doesn’t matter, no, not when you are a major hypocrite. And you complain about my reasons and arguments. I never said that was my main reason for not liking them, it’s why I don’t like their interactions but I have many other reasons for not liking them as couple but I don’t plan on sharing them with you. You call my arguments stupid when you are the one who are not even able to understand what you read? Also that you feel the need to use darling and such is just so pathetic because your “arguments” are just so weak so you have to resort to being condescending instead to try and get your point across. Like I said it just makes you look like an idiot, but that’s probably just fair. Look, you missed somethings to respond to, guess you didn’t have an answer to them then.

jenny

Posted at 10:10 PM on April 14, 2012

@nylia.. just ignore her. she just mad because people hardly remember her ship right now. tyler who? forwood who?

penny

Posted at 3:31 PM on April 14, 2012

Are Forwood fans honestly getting mad, or are you guys feeling threatened? Thanks for informing us daily that Klaus is a bad person, (hence the sarcasm). Forwood has been together for what two seasons? and I admit I fangirl’d about them in the beginning, but the moment the had sex all that chemistry was gone, it’s boring and dreadful to even watch them in a scene together. I’m not saying i’m a Klaroline shipper, but i’m defending them, mainly because many of your (Forwood shippers) statements are invalid, and stupid to say the least. Klaroline hasn’t even developed and you guys are already jumping at shit, calm the fuck down bro, or are you guys mad that 90% of the forwood shippers decided to hop off the ship? You guys are a disgrace to Forwood shippers, seriously reevaluate yourself.

Tystyle

Posted at 3:35 PM on April 14, 2012

THANK YOU! I’m a Forwood/Klaroline (more K&C than T&C) shipper and even feel disgusted by other forwood shippers, they’re making us look bad. I admit Klaroline is a very popular ship, and Forwood isn’t but we shouldn’t start shipwars over this crap.

Jasmine

Posted at 6:22 PM on April 14, 2012

Forwood is still a popular ship. Just because many of them aren’t as obnoxious and loud as many Klaroline fans doesn’t mean that there aren’t still many who like them. Strange that Klaroline shippers doesn’t disgust you and think they make you look bad then seeing as what many of them are writing. But that’s probably because you’re biased if you Klaroline better.

Tystyle

Posted at 7:16 PM on April 14, 2012

Okay first off, Klaroline shippers are not obnoxious, they just defend their ship and they’re suddenly obnoxious? unbelievable. I’m not biased, I just like Klaroline a little bit more, Forwood just gets boring after a while. Klaroline shippers don’t disgust me, if you have tumblr, and went on the forwood tag half of them are bashing klaroline shippers, but on the klaroline tag none of them are giving forwood shippers the attention they want, wait, crave. Also, I know you wrote some, but lets get real, you were attacking all of them. This is the main reason why I don’t express my love for Forwood here, because the moment you guys know that someone is teaming up with you to cause a shipwar, you feel like you’re in power. You’re not, get over yourself, and stop making our ship look bad.

Jasmine

Posted at 9:01 PM on April 14, 2012

Yes, they are. I think it’s rather obnoxious to gloat about how much more popular Klaroline are and how much faster they become popular and how everyone just loves them now and that’s why they are so much better than Forwood. That’s not defending, that’s mocking and gloating! It certainly won’t make me like them anymore. The opposite actually. Also how they come up with false arguments how Forwood is just about sex which it’s clearly not. Too bad that it has to be a sick and twisted relationship to keep you entertained. I don’t have a tumblr but I have seen how Forwood fans have been annoyed how Klaroline fans post stuff about their ship in the Forwood tag so apparently they do. I’m not trying to start a ship war becuase that doesn’t lead anywhere. I’m just trying to express my views.

Tystyle

Posted at 4:22 PM on April 15, 2012

See, now you’re judging them, If you went on the Forwood tag you would see how Forwood fans diss Klaroline fans, all they do a keep on rambling about how stupid the ship is. If you went on MystiConfessions (Tumblr Confession Blog) you’d see how many Forwood fans confess their hate for Klaroline. I’m sorry that we want to see a relationship on the show that develops slowly, has some twist to it, and is amazing instead of sex on our screen every single episode. I ship Forwood, but the shippers just ruined the whole thing for me.

Jasmine

Posted at 5:35 PM on April 15, 2012

I’m stating the truth. It’s what many of them do. It’s you who must be delusional if you think that Klaroline fans are always so respectful and it’s only Forwood fans who are trouble. Seriously, I know Forwood tumblr blogs who got a lot of hate because they still shipped Forwood and didn’t jump ships like them. So stop pretending that all Klaroline fans are so innocent and are just defending their ship. Well, they are allowed to hate it and think it’s a stupid ship. Haha, develops slowly?? It took apparently one scene for Klaus to fancy Caroline and you call that slowly?? Good one. It’s the fastest development anyone has had. Forwood has had the best build-up, it was slow and sweet and was built on friendship. Stop saying you ship Forwood because if you really did you would know their relationship isn’t just about sex.

Marie

Posted at 2:44 PM on April 14, 2012

Love Klaus. Definate leading man material and when he is not on the show, it just seems there is a void.

He is passionate man in all his endeavors, and I would love to see his romantic intensity directed at a woman onscreen.
Where Tyler is a boy, Klaus is a man with great knowledge of the the best of what life has to offer, an appreciation of it, and the money to spend so that the skys the limit.
He has taken his time making a choice about a partner and she only needs to return his love and show loyalty and he will make her a princeess. Love to see his heart catch on fire for this woman.

I see no excitment in a relationship with Tyler & Caroline.

I will just FF’d their scenes.

Alina

Posted at 2:51 AM on April 14, 2012

I don’t really know what to think about Caroline+Tyler anymore. He keeps on leaving. What kind of a relationship is that? Klaus on the other hand, seems to genuinely seem interested in her. It would put a whole spin on the show (and this show has taught us to expect the unexpected) if Caroline were to perhaps have feelings towards Klaus since he is suppose to be the ‘bad guy’, and she’s suppose to be on the ‘good side’. It’d be like a Romeo & Juliet forbidden romance. That’s what I want to see on this show :)

Crimson Breeze

Posted at 8:20 PM on April 12, 2012

For the people saying that they want Klaus to take care of Caroline and are sick of seeing her take care of Tyler, maybe you should go back and watch 3×02 and 3×03 where as soon as Tyler found out that Caroline was in trouble he turned in front of his mom just so she would tell him where Caroline was and then how he just held Caroline and was there for her when she was upset. In season 2, Tyler left town because he didn’t want Caroline to get hurt again but before he left, he basically went and told matt that he should get back together with her because he wanted caroline to be happy. He also comforted her when matt broke up with her in 2×21. Sure, Caroline takes care of Tyler a lot but you can’t say that Tyler’s never taken care of Caroline. The only time Klaus ever took care of her was in 3×11 after he forced Tyler to bite her. And he outright told the sheriff that he wanted her support in exchange for healing caroline. and then he randomly developed this huge crush on her but it started out as a way for him to turn people against stefan.

Also, did you guys consider that maybe caroline likes taking care of Tyler? Her whole life, people always wrote her off and treated her like she didn’t know anything. She was always the one that needed other people and then there was Tyler and for once, someone needed Caroline not the other way around. She helped him because she wanted to be there for him and because she understood what he was going through.

Tyler and Caroline went through hell and back together. They grew up together. They understand each other and their relationship is based on care and concern. They started off as friends and then they developed feelings for each other. They didn’t get together because they were attracted to each others good looks. One of the reasons I love them together so much is because their relationship is based on an emotional connection.

I remember how around this time last year, everyone wanted Forwood because they were “so hot together!” and now everyone’s saying the same thing about Klaus and Caroline. I don’t get it. As a Caroline fan, I wanna ship her with the person that loves and would do anything for. Tyler repeatedly broke every single bone in his body over and over again just so he could break the sire bond and be with Caroline again. Klaus drew her a picture of a horse and gave her a bracelet that he (stole?) from a princess.I don’t care how rich or charming or good looking Klaus is, Tyler wins in my opinion. Besides, Klaus doesn’t treat the people he cares about very well does he? He has a tendency to compel them or stick daggers into their chests.

jenny

Posted at 9:14 PM on April 12, 2012

you know, its no used to explain who is better choice for caroline because its still early.. klaroline only interact for 3 ep and forwood was like 2 season.? people support what they want to support..just like you support forwood because you think its beautiful.. and people support klaroline because they think its epic.. so its a matter of taste actually..

Crimson Breeze

Posted at 9:38 PM on April 12, 2012

Are you the same jenny that in the comments below wrote that Klaroline got a worldwide trend after just 3 episodes and had people rooting for them in 10 minutes?

Frenzy

Posted at 3:13 PM on April 14, 2012

Did you literally write all of that to basically tell us Klaus is bad? No shit he’s bad. Forwood grew up together? lolwhut? They’ve been together for two season, that’s like 4-5 months in their reality. Their relationship is based on an emotional connecttion? They helped eachother out during the first few episode, the moment the slept together their relationship was based on sex. I’m as Klaroline shipper, I don’t ever forget that Klaus is a horrible person, but Caroline brings out his humanity, which is the main reason I ship them.

Crimson Breeze

Posted at 9:35 PM on April 16, 2012

Yes I know Klaus is bad as well. If you had read my other comment you would know why I wrote that. lol I’ll tell you what. Yes, Forwood grew up together. But you don’t have to take my word for it. Go and watch their scenes in 2×10.

Tyler: We’ve never been friends before.
Caroline: That’s not true! I’ve known you my entire life, Tyler, I-
Tyler: We’ve never been close. Not like this.

They didn’t used to hang out with each other before but they have always known each other. The closeness that Tyler was talking about wasn’t physical. It was all based on how Tyler and Caroline felt about their supernatural status. That is how they connected and became friends. Then it turned into something more.

Have you seen season two? If that’s not an emotional connection, I don’t know what is. Caroline SAID that she felt alone when she first turned and that she didn’t want Tyler to feel that way. Julie Plec and Candice Accola have both said that because of what Tyler and Caroline went through together, they have a lifelong bond. People who are dating have sex with each other. Just because they slept together and we get scenes of them kissing doesn’t make the entire relationship based on sex.

Yeah,Caroline potentially could bring out Klaus’ humanity but people don’t seem to want to consider that Klaus can also bring out the monster in Caroline.

Anytime that Klaus has been with someone who is supposed to be on the “good” side, he’s encouraged them to do bad things. He kept trying to get Stefan to go back to his old ripper ways and when Stefan kept resisting, Klaus forced it on him by compelling him. Klaus told Tyler that human life is just “a means to and end. Our means to our end.” He said the same thing in 2×19 when Elijah was talking about the witches having a way to save Katherine. Klaus told Elijah “She’s human. Her life means nothing.” That’s what Klaus believes. Caroline believes the opposite. She feels so terrible for losing control and killing one person. She values human life. Right now, Klaus is being charming and courting her but I don’t see that lasting very long.

Again, I’m not trying to point out that Klaus is evil. I’m trying to point out that he will destroy all of the good in Caroline. You don’t have to agree with me, but that’s the way I feel especially after seeing how Klaus treats other people that he cares about.

Flyy

Posted at 3:20 PM on April 14, 2012

I’m a Forwood fans, and I have to even admit that they’re boring and it’s kinda based on sex. They have no more chemistry, new couple please! Out with the old, in with the new.

Samanthah

Posted at 3:21 PM on April 14, 2012

So your basic point was that Klaus is bad, and Forwood love eachother? Oh I pity you darling.

Crimson Breeze

Posted at 5:34 PM on April 14, 2012

I don’t need your pity “darling.”

My point was that Klaus is bad for Caroline. I happen to love the evil side of Klaus. Those moments when he’s doing his worst are usually the moments when I’m on the edge of my seat. Caroline however has made it clear that she considers Klaus the bad guy and her enemy.She has been established as a strong, independent and loyal character that cares so much about her friends. The same people that Klaus has been tormenting. If Caroline were actually to fall for Klaus, not only would she look like a hypocrite, she would become a pariah. I highly doubt that any of her friends would understand if she told them she wanted to be with Klaus because he likes her. I would see that as a regression of her character. I feel like it would make her seem weak and vain if she just forgave Klaus for all of the pain he’s caused to the people that are most important to Caroline just because he was nice to her.

Yes, Tyler and Caroline do love each other but even if Tyler wasn’t in the picture, I still don’t think I would ship Klaroline because of the reasons above. I pointed out the times when Tyler took care of Caroline because people were saying that Caroline was always the one taking care of him and I wanted to point out that their relationship isn’t just based on sex like people are saying it is. I can’t help but feel a little annoyed when people say that they don’t like Forwood because they’re all about sex but then they turn right around and say that Klaroline is amazing because they have so much chemistry. Klaroline has been based on nothing but sexual tension so far. If you don’t like the sexual relationship between Tyler and Caroline, why is the sexual tension between Klaus and Caroline so appealing? Besides that, if Tyler and Caroline don’t have sexual tension, why would the writers continue to write steamy scenes for them? I think Tyler and Caroline have amazing chemistry.

I am not going to deny that Klaus and Caroline don’t have any chemistry. They do. Candice Accola has chemistry with everyone. People who want to ship Klaus and Caroline have every right to do so and while it doesn’t appeal to me, I get why other people like the forbidden nature of that relationship. I just feel like it’s a little unfair that people ignore all of the good things about Tyler and Caroline’s relationship and they ignore or make light of all of the bad things that Klaus has done in favor of Klaroline.

Gee

Posted at 6:03 PM on April 12, 2012

Are all of you Klaroline shippers forgetting HE WAS GOING TO KILL HER! He also killed Bonnie and Elena!

jess

Posted at 1:15 PM on April 12, 2012

yayy! :) im the weird person that ships them both i love forwood & i love klaroline :)

Yonga

Posted at 11:13 AM on April 12, 2012

<3 klaroline <3 I used 2 like Forwood but now tht I've seen Caroline with Klaus I think he is way better 4 her!!!!! He's hotter,,,, charming nd he cn take good care of her instead of her taking care of him!!!! Klaus can give Caroline way more than Tyler can!!!!!! I am a klaroline fan!!! Always and forever

Edith

Posted at 7:57 AM on April 12, 2012

Please give him a chance! Klaus..

CCaroline

Posted at 6:05 AM on April 12, 2012

plz, Tyler is nothing comparing to Klaus, im tired of Caroline babysitting him 24/7, i mean really?…She deserves someone like Klaus, their chemistry is amazing…And, Klaroline caused a reaction Forwood never will :P :D <3 <3 <3 Klaroline all the way :)))

CCaroline

Posted at 5:57 AM on April 12, 2012

I haven’t given up on Klaroline yep :), i never will <3

Samantha

Posted at 3:53 AM on April 12, 2012

Okay so I liked forwood in the begening but after seeing kharoline I fell in love! There better be more scenes with them together because I will be so posses and probably stop watching because this whole Elena Stefan andDamon. Stuff got old and they are juust exciting!!!!

Kharoline all the way

P.s I heard they dance at the decade dance thing hopefully that rumors true!

Rayne

Posted at 2:08 AM on April 12, 2012

Not a fan of Forwood so this is just more
disappointing news. Klaus “courting” Caroline was
adorable and I was hoping for more of Klaus/Caroline.

cindy

Posted at 1:55 AM on April 12, 2012

Everybody must be joking. Klaus is crap compared to Tyler. Forwood all the way!

bellatrix

Posted at 3:00 AM on April 12, 2012

crap? klaus is hot,rich,dangerous and incredibly charming.. tyler is a typical teenage good-looking boy.

maxie

Posted at 4:28 AM on April 12, 2012

thank you for saying that about this forwood all the way and about klaus the only thing i like about him is the actor….i really do like the actor but klaus no!

dadoucha

Posted at 5:13 PM on April 11, 2012

i don’t like her with tyler am a klaroline fan i hope that she gives klaus a chance i love him <3<3

CCaroline

Posted at 6:06 AM on April 12, 2012

me 2, :)) <3

Anna

Posted at 3:29 PM on April 11, 2012

So happy to hear that Forwood is back! I’ve missed them so much!

Lexi.

Posted at 2:25 PM on April 11, 2012

Although I used to ship Forwood and I still like this ship I have to admit I’d prefer to see Klaroline sexy scene. It would be sth new for the show and I think almost everyone would enjoy it (Joseph + Candice=… mrrr) ;) Plus, Candice’s argument “Klaus is bad” is invalid. The same we can say about almost every character on the show. Quoting Caroline “We all have blood on our hands”. Anyway, why Caroline is so damn shipable?!

Clara

Posted at 3:36 PM on April 11, 2012

Wake up to reality. A lot of people can’t stand Klaroline and with good reason, so far from everyone would enjoy it. I would probably feel like vomiting if that were to happen and probably wouldn’t be able to continue to watch the show either.

ashley

Posted at 7:59 PM on April 11, 2012

minority dislike klaroline. the others ship them. you probably still inside the old ship (forwood)..

Clara

Posted at 8:13 PM on April 11, 2012

Really, because you know what millions of people think? You realize not everone of them goes online to say if they dislike them? It’s more likely that the majority dislikes them. Yeah and so what? I’d like to refer to them as the good ship actually. But even if I wasn’t I’d still wouldn’t like the creepy disgusting crapfest that is Klaroline.

jenny

Posted at 10:04 PM on April 11, 2012

majority dislikes? are you sure,honey? do you see how awesome klaroline was? or you just shut your eyes for something you dont want to see? just 3 episode=worldwide trend, tumblr full of their gif, they won poll and 2nd place after delena. i dont deny, that they have their haters but who doesnt? delena,stelena,forwood and even beremy have their own haters.

Clara

Posted at 11:31 AM on April 12, 2012

@jenny. Honey? Oh, get over yourself you condescending beeatch. That measure can never be accurate anyway. Because thousands of people is not a majority compared to millions. Just because a very vocal part of the fandom goes crazy over them online doesn’t make they are a majority, far from it. So yes, I do believe the majority dislikes them because I’d like to think that most aren’t that easily persuaded and are not able to see clearly just because they have “chemistry”. No, I don’t see how awesome they are because they are not. I find their scenes creepy. Caroline’s first words to Klaus was “Are you going to kill me?”. That’s not romance to me. It was like back to S1 when she was with Damon. Yes, but the hate for Klaroline is way more intense because it will make people utterly hate Caroline’s character and even not be able to watch the show anymore.

Amy

Posted at 6:26 PM on April 12, 2012

@Clare wait are you just trolling or something? The Klaroline fanbase is almost, just almost as big as the Delena fanbase (Which is basically like 80% of TVD viewers. Also, you’re arguement is completely invalid, their scenes are not creepy, their adorable. Klaroline had a couple of scenes and yet got people more excited over them then Forwood in a season. Are you speaking for yourself or for everyone? Theirs like what? 100-200 Forwood shippers compared to thousands of Klaroline shippers? So DARLING you may want to reevaluate your meaning of “Majority”. Klaroline is a crapfest? you honestly have to be stupid enough to actually think that, you insult other peoples ships because your ship is mainly disliked now. In case you haven’t realized Forwood is all about lust, no one fangirls about them. Finally I would like to say that in three episodes, Klaroline became 3 worldwide trends, won favorite past, present, and future couple poll beating out the most liked ship on the show, Delena and is easily making Forwood shippers one by one becoming Klaroline shippers, you obviously just want some sex on your TV screen, seeing as though that is what Forwood does.So, Darling next time you try to speak for everyone at least make your statements valid. Plus calling someone a bitch doesn’t make you any better, seems to me that you’re mad because less and less people are shipping what you ship.
Klaroline is about love, lust, and magic.

jenny

Posted at 8:55 PM on April 12, 2012

the dislike of klaroline came from forwood who felt threaten with the potential of this couple. if you’re so confident with your ship, why must you shot down people who support klaroline. you know they love each other, so why must you feel scare when klaus come between them..? like i said above, this ship has potential be epic just like delena considering the hype they have right now. and keep on believing my dear..because klaroline already kick your forwood down considering they dont have to wait for 2 season to become famous..just 10 min scene is enough to make people root for them..

Clara

Posted at 9:16 PM on April 12, 2012

Wow, you are annoying. Do you realize how disgusting you sound when you gloat like that? I really shouldn’t bother with you. Actually people who are not Forwood fans dislike Klaroline as well. True story. I don’t think it’s the hype that makes a couple epic, I think it’s the story and the characters. If it was the hype that made something epic than Twilight would be and it is just not. And that it took just a 10 minute scene for people to root for them is not a good thing in my book since it’s basically says all the hype has little to no founding. I rather have a proper build-up than having something become famous the fastest.

jenny

Posted at 9:38 PM on April 12, 2012

lol relax.., like i said, if klaroline not famous, then forwood fans mustn’t feel threaten right? just like when some people rooting for matt and elena, the fans (delena or stelena) doesn’t feel threaten with them because they’re minority..klaroline or forwood is a ship based on matter of taste. if you like forwood with slow build up,you ship it. but for me, i like something thats dangerous and full of chemistry, so i ship them and delena.. i used to be forwood fan in s2 but in s3.,they’re bored..

Clara

Posted at 9:58 AM on April 14, 2012

@Amy Ugh, there is just so much wrong with your statement I can’t even be bothered to adress it all. And I never tried to speak for everyone. Where did I say everyone thinks this and everyone thinks that? It was the other posters who said what almost everyone would think and I disagreed with that. Honestly, learn some reading comprehension. How do you know the Delena fanbase is 80% of tvd viewers? Really, has there been some measurement of what all of the millions of people around the world who watch TVD thinks? No. You can’t just go by the internet because they don’t make up all of the TVD viewers. That I find their scenes creepy is not an invalid argument, it’s an opinion. Heard of one? Just because I don’t like your beloved Klaroline it makes me stupid? You’re the stupid one if you think that. Calling someone a bitch when they are being one is just telling it as it is. Just like I think your whole post is so extremely stupid that I think you’re the real troll.

jenny

Posted at 8:58 AM on April 16, 2012

@clara haha its funny how you keep denying their popularity because you don’t want your ship to be forgotten.. its ok..keep supporting forwood as we continue to support klaroline~

Alina

Posted at 2:54 AM on April 14, 2012

I feel exactly the same way about Delena.

Alyse

Posted at 2:15 PM on April 11, 2012

Yay! I love Forwood and missed Tyler while he was gone!

Sara

Posted at 2:14 PM on April 11, 2012

Well Im so happy. Tyler and Caroline are the cutest. How can people like Klaus? He killed Elena( thanks god bonnie brought her back to life) and jenna. I mean cone on, hes evil

noor

Posted at 1:46 PM on April 11, 2012

oh i am not happy with that news , iam aklaroline fan , and hope that caroline just give klaus achance , i hope they get togther at some point , klaus is way hotter than tyler (klaus ftw)