Will Selena Gomez Bring Justin Bieber To 'The Lucky One'?

Wed, April 11, 2012 1:06pm EDT by 14 Comments
Selena Gomez The Lucky One

HollywoodLife.com can confirm that yes, Selena is expected to attend the LA premiere of Zac Efron’s new film but Justin isn’t confirmed! Will Selena go alone?

Selena Gomez has a very busy social calendar this April and it includes going to the premiere of The Lucky One. The big night will be held at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood but will Selena bring her beau Justin Bieber? HollywoodLife.com will be front and center on the red carpet and we definitely hope we see these two together!

Warner Brothers has announced a few of the guests expected at the April 16 premiere of Zac Efron‘s new film and besides the stars of the film, Selena is the only celeb outside of the film so far attending. We know that there will be a ton of A-listers but will Selena go solo?

They’ve been together nonstop and going on lots of romantic dates but will Justin be her arm candy next week?

— Chloe Melas

More Selena:

1. Selena Gomez Reveals The Design Of Her Fragrance Bottle — Do You Love The Look?
  2. Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian & More: Spring’s 8 Hottest Bikini Bods — VOTE
  3. Selena Gomez Looks Just Like Ali MacGraw In ‘The Getaway’

Trish

Posted at 5:54 PM on July 1, 2012

Michael Jo is smooth OMG! Justin Bieber WHO! Old school rules Sorry Justin!!P

Selena Gomez

Posted at 8:32 PM on June 7, 2012

I’m glad we are still together Darling! You make me happy~I Love you to Michael Jo!
Selena Gomez~

Michael Jo

Posted at 8:15 PM on May 7, 2012

Hey Rihanna your Awesome~If you need a Vocalist get to me.I am
Not breaking ties with Selena G.I am just keeping my options open.I Love my smile,and I Love my Body.
Michael Jo
P.S.You take care Pretty~

Michael Jo

Posted at 8:07 PM on May 7, 2012

Hey Christina A.If You need a good Vocalist,Get at me,I am Not Breaking ties with Selena G.I am Keeping my options open.I Love my smile and My body.I Look Great so I have been told~ Take care Christina,Your Awesome.
Michael Jo

Michael Jo

Posted at 7:29 PM on May 7, 2012

Hey Hollywood,and Hey Selena Gomez. Those were Crosses Not x’s
Ow and I mentioned ‘I knew a Chick with A Piercing(Somewhere)LOL(; This speeks for itself.Have a Great day.With Love- Ow and My Kids say Hi.Can’t wait to perform(:
Michael Jo.
P.S. Hey Miley I Love that Hazel Nut spread to~ Wow My eyes are Hazel too WOW(: Have a nice day Hollywood and Selena Gomez,and Miley~

Michael Jo

Posted at 10:37 AM on May 3, 2012

Just in case you Don’t have My Views in Religion & Politics & the color red, Correct Here are the fact of my personal Beliefs in regards to these topics~
1. I am a Christian man. That Believes in God! I am in no way claiming ever to be God,and Have never claimed to be God!
2.I Love our Country,and am proud of all our Military forces!
‘Thanks for protecting our country U.S.A Armed forces’.
3.I Love the Color red because Jesus shed his blood,and died on the cross for all,and because so many men and women have shed there blood,and died fighting for our country,and because the color red displays the word Love in so many ways like on Valentines day(: God bless and have a wonderful day!
Michael Jo~

valacyclovir

Posted at 8:21 AM on April 23, 2012

I would like to show thanks to the writer for bailing me out of such a issue. After looking out through the search engines and obtaining proposals that were not beneficial, I thought my entire life was done. Existing without the answers to the problems you have solved by means of your main report is a critical case, and ones that could have in a negative way affected my career if I hadn’t noticed your web page. Your good expertise and kindness in taking care of every item was vital. I don’t know what I would have done if I had not discovered such a subject like this. I am able to at this moment look ahead to my future. Thanks for your time so much for your expert and effective help. I won’t hesitate to refer your web blog to any person who needs care on this issue.

Michael Jo

Posted at 11:17 AM on April 22, 2012

Hey Selena.I really thought your PDA’s were more then friends with Justin.I guess I was wrong.I Love you as well,You know I do.I can’t wait to be public with you.Your awesome!Good Luck always on your movie “The Get Away”.Have fun! Know always your Beautiful,and are a natural in front of the camera’s.Don’t sweat the small stuff,get huggs,and laugh when you can,and at night pray,this helps always.I love you Selena!
Michael Jo..P.S.Have a nice day!

Selena Gomez

Posted at 10:53 AM on April 22, 2012

Hi Michael,Your so sweet.I am Not Justin’s Princess or his Queen.I am with you Michael! Lol I was so Humiliated @Lakers game when Justin kissed me.I hear your getting your smile back soon.I will keep you smiling(:I can’t wait to bring US out together.I Love you Michael Jo~
Selena Gomez

Michael Jo

Posted at 5:54 PM on April 15, 2012

Hey Selena Its movie night,wish you were here.I would Love to attend The Zack E.Function with you.I have an Idea,Come over and we can watch a Flick,and have PoP corn and hang out then we can leave and then get ready for Zack’s Big Event Together.I betcha it would be way fun together.Come!Michael Jo
P.S.~ HOME alone is way cool(;Now

cidney

Posted at 7:29 AM on April 15, 2012

i think he shold let her go caus she not whorth it so dont wast your time becuse thar are other girls looking for you riht now like me that was the past let the past go and let futer come

paula

Posted at 8:22 PM on April 11, 2012

Beautiful selena!!

Selena Gomez

Posted at 2:50 PM on April 11, 2012

I want to bring Michael Jo. We are still working on coming out together~I Love US Michael Jo!Heard Michael is looking WOW!
Selena Gomez

JelenaFan

Posted at 1:46 PM on April 11, 2012

I hope so much, but I think Selena go alone because Justin is 24/7 in the studio for his new album Believe…so I think Selena is going alone