Selena Gomez Reveals The Design Of Her Fragrance Bottle — Do You Love The Look?

Wed, April 11, 2012 8:38am EDT by 16 Comments

Selena’s debut fragrance will be available exclusively at Macys and Macys.com mid-May, but you can catch a peek right now!

Selena Gomez‘s fragrance will come in a tall purple bottle, pictured above, that is supposed to look like a purple gown. “I knew I wanted a tall bottle, because I feel like it can kind of stand up with all the other fragrances, Selena tells WWD. Do you love the girly design? Keep reading to find out if there are more fragrances in Selena’s future.

Selena says that she does hope there will be more fragrances to follow.

“Each will represent me as I am at that time,” explains Selena. “It’s kind of me winging it. I definitely like to wing things.”

Eden Univer

Wonderstruck

Posted at 11:55 PM on June 9, 2012

LOL I looked up the ad of this perfume and I’m not trying to be mean, but it kinda looked like Taylor Swift’s Speak Now album cover. But I love it! ;)

Megan

Posted at 11:18 PM on April 20, 2012

its ugly… looks like and elderly bottle.. you know? for the old. she can do better than that .. GROSS

Marcela

Posted at 11:50 PM on April 16, 2012

I love the smell of vanilla,when r u coming to hidalgo ,tx again ?,plz come back to ur roots ,aren’t u shopper to be true to ur roots ,BTW,I’m in sixth grade and next year I’m gonna be in all sports in ida diaz Jr.high school ,and I love to run and if u could come and cheer for me I would love that :)

marcela

Posted at 11:44 PM on April 16, 2012

I love selena ,I met her at a meet&greet in state farm arena hidalgo,tx. Ever since then I started loving her so much ,but the bottle is kinda ugly ,but I still think it will smell so good ,selena has a great taste in perfume,selena plz don’t take this the wrong way but it looks like a vase with flowers instead of a gown ,only from the bottom ,(SELENA LOVER+TRACK LOVER=MARCELA)

shay

Posted at 8:47 PM on April 12, 2012

It does not look like she been working a lot of time to just came up with tht.. but I love u selena iam not trying to be mean….n how is she copin Justin!? She likes purple n Thts it

amy

Posted at 3:09 PM on April 12, 2012

dont like the kisses makes it looks like some flower in a vase however i like the purple dress thats cute

chelsea

Posted at 9:07 AM on April 12, 2012

tbh it looks quite cheap and childish. taylor’s wonderstruck looks (and smells) amazing (:

Rory

Posted at 7:23 AM on April 12, 2012

Selena u are beutiful i knw it u knw we al knw it so may be people should stop judging and start worring about them selves u are doing well and every 1 including haters admire u for that.

Kaitlyn

Posted at 11:19 PM on April 11, 2012

I don’t like the fragrance bottle. I have nothing against her and I don’t hate her. I just think its a little toooo corny and ugly. That is just my opinion. I am not trying to be mean and I have nothing against Selena, but DAMNN…. She is soooooooo ugly! What don’t you people see. Vanessa Hudgens is way prettier and has prettier hair! Sorry Selena!): Damn… My cousin Janessa Rivas just turned 21. If she became a little teen star when she was a teen. I garantee you that she would have made it much bigger and better as a celebrity than Selena! Alllll of my guy friends flirt with my cousin and everyone tells her that she is soooo gorgeous! I love you Janessa(:

Sincere

Posted at 4:58 AM on April 12, 2012

Weird, I think Selena Gomez is gorgeous(if not gorgeous – than atleast cute).

What am I missing?

Oh yea, You said your cousin is gorgeous. I would like to be the judge of that. Where are her pics?

Instagram, tumblr, youtube?

x

Posted at 8:34 PM on April 11, 2012

Yup, I agree with lexi.

halley

Posted at 8:32 PM on April 11, 2012

Dang! Hate it!!!!

lexi

Posted at 6:54 PM on April 11, 2012

looks a little cheesy

Just saying nohate

Posted at 5:35 PM on April 11, 2012

stupid wouldnt buy it stop cpoying justin

Wow....

Posted at 8:35 PM on April 11, 2012

Lmao how is she copying Justin? He’s not the first celebrity to have a perfume and she’s been working on this for a long time.

Tiffany