Robert Pattinson Is Ashamed Of His Sexy Shirtless Body

Wed, April 11, 2012 11:10am EDT by 30 Comments
Robert Pattinson Shirtless

peggy

Posted at 2:04 AM on April 16, 2012

Hey, kiddies. This is the very impressive body of a MAN- someone any real woman would be proud of. Maybe when some of you grow up you’ll realize this.

Blodwyn

Posted at 1:27 PM on April 14, 2012

He has an average mans body…and if it’s making him insecure he should hit the weights! He looks healthy and should have no worries.

swimcouch

Posted at 2:23 AM on April 13, 2012

Stress used for fat burning.Fear turns on the body’s battle response and subconscious is looking for an enemy.It spent a lot of energy very quickly.Just do a different exercise(watch in youtube calisthenics workout).Should not overdo!! Only the brain needs to understand how the body is heavy,or how the muscles are weak.Stress speeds up your metabolism and subconscious mind will do its best to correct body..

sulesa cullen

Posted at 5:59 PM on April 12, 2012

omg where do you come up with this b.s, that is a body of a real man he looks hotter i say, and no matter how he looks – he still looks good either way. im sure hes happy with himself and dont care what anyone else thinks

Angela

Posted at 9:07 AM on April 12, 2012

That’s the body of a real man! I would have no trouble at all getting close to that!! Robert looks great I don’t care if he has a six pack or not and if he wants to drink beer and smoke cigs then he can go right ahead and do it.

JS

Posted at 4:37 AM on April 12, 2012

He should quit drinking beer – phytoestrogens make his body effeminate.

d.harris

Posted at 3:56 AM on April 12, 2012

for me he can do better — just a little bit tightening of the upper body and he will look even better than that of david beckam,because he is taller.twi-fans should learn to be honest with rob and kristen.it makes them even better than telling them that they are perfect.i do not find this body entirely hot.

Milrose

Posted at 10:24 PM on April 11, 2012

He is so YUMMY! prepare for the upcoming movie FIFTY SHADES OF GREY, wow can’t wait.

YOLO

Posted at 10:11 PM on April 11, 2012

that is NOT sexy!!!….

just me

Posted at 8:47 PM on April 11, 2012

ok., i like most of the comments:)…

KristenManiac

Posted at 7:42 PM on April 11, 2012

I just do not care for Rob. K-Stew could do much better with either a male or female. Rob looks like a zombie.

Girlygirl

Posted at 1:38 PM on April 11, 2012

He does not have a hot body and those lady hands are just flat out creepy.

just me

Posted at 1:19 PM on April 11, 2012

i like the article, the comments and the poll’s result:) and i think being ashamed of full or semi-nudity is a sign of normality even for the actor and even after BD, BA and Cosmopolis shooting

Julie

Posted at 12:55 PM on April 11, 2012

He can definitely paddle that body my way anytime. I think he looks great, in clothing or out. If you’re feeling self conscious Mr. Pattinson, find your way to a public beach next time and you’ll hear the applause.

The truth

Posted at 12:30 PM on April 11, 2012

So gossipcop debunked the story of katy flirting with rob wen kristen hd gone to ladies room after the k.c.a’s. I bet kristen is tired of this bs.its beyond obvious that katy n rob are atracted to each other.katy has a knack for englishmen.its a matter of time y’all can call me names and al,but its the truth.

me too

Posted at 1:08 PM on April 11, 2012

Really? When Kristen went to the bathroom Katy ran up to flirt. That just sounds stupid. Don’t believe it. Just more made up crap about Rob. Plus that isn’t even what this article is about?

linda

Posted at 12:22 PM on April 11, 2012

He looks fantastic! I agree with tonya back off press. He is Hot! He looks healthier with a few pounds added and kudos to him for getting out and exercising.

me

Posted at 12:17 PM on April 11, 2012

This story is probably made up. He and others have said he did not have his abs painted on – he worked for them in New Moon… His body looks great then and now! He is not fat he looks great. Leave him alone!

sam

Posted at 12:50 PM on April 11, 2012

Ike!!! He has never had abs painted on pr photoshopped!!! He worked hard for them. And I can understand why hes cutting back now. He works hard and he just wants a break. And he deserves it after all pf his accomplishments! This story is fake. He did have a real 6 pack and abs for scenes with his shirt of. They were never ” painted on”. Bit I wouldn’t like it either if I was in only trunks and there were a bunch of freaking people with cameras taking a million pictured of me!!! These people with fake stories really annoy me……

me

Posted at 1:05 PM on April 11, 2012

Agree! They annoy me too!

tonya

Posted at 12:09 PM on April 11, 2012

he look’s good wish the press would back off on him congrat’s for cutting back on the smoking wish more pepole had that deication

chip

Posted at 11:50 AM on April 11, 2012

He is full naked in Cosmopolis and Bel ami all the time… so he probably doesnt have a problem with his body.

liv

Posted at 12:45 PM on April 11, 2012

That was way before he let himself go though. Believe it or not,all his movies coming out this year were shot in 2010 and early 2011. Then he had off time and gained weight. So he may be uncomfortable NOW LOL:D I still love him though no matter what he does with his body<333 but I think he needs to shave or trim his beard!!!LOL

Super

Posted at 11:36 AM on April 11, 2012

I don’t see anything wrong with his body. He’s still hot to me.

ann

Posted at 11:29 AM on April 11, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends

Lol

Posted at 11:00 AM on April 11, 2012

The osama beard has to go..and it wldnt hurt to live a healthier lifestyle,and tone up his body,becoz else drinking too much n smoking adds a beer gut n extra pounds. too

denn

Posted at 10:35 AM on April 11, 2012

He should be only ashamed of his long beard, nothing else.

Anonimo

Posted at 11:03 AM on April 11, 2012

Marnye are you?

miapattinson

Posted at 10:17 AM on April 11, 2012

rob has long and lean body. its a real man’s body to cuddle… he is already sexy just by his wits, voice and stares….

emma

Posted at 10:03 AM on April 11, 2012

Rob has one of the hottest bodies in hollywood. He has one of the most beautiful faces as well. The man just doesn’t know his own beauty and that makes me love him more. I love when gorgeous men don’t know they’re gorgeous.