Miley Cyrus Ditches Her Bra And Reveals Sideboob

Wed, April 11, 2012 7:34am EDT by 71 Comments
Miley Cyrus Braless

Marie

Posted at 7:54 AM on July 2, 2012

All Miley is is a slutty whore!!! She is just like her mama!! I can’t stand her and never have liked her!! She’s to young and slutty and immature to even think about marriage. She needs to grow up and quit the whirring around, using pot and being something she’s not, like a frod and fake

jewlian

Posted at 2:44 AM on January 1, 2013

all I can say is that BOOBS rock BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS I wish I can touch your BOOBS they must be warm and nice and squishy I can imagine them hmmmm squeezing them mmm

alisson

Posted at 3:02 PM on June 1, 2012

no me parece vulgar lo que hizo miley , ni me parece motivo de crítica ni de burla, como lo estan haciendo!
cada quien decide como salir no? como vestirse no? paparazzis de mierda! dejenla en paz ella es la mejor♥ love u miley!

tiya

Posted at 11:40 AM on May 16, 2012

So many stars crave attention that they would do anything to receive it. Obviously none of them dont’t care what they look like, they want the money and don’t have no respect for theirselves. What does that look like for their families??? BAD ! people just have issues……

tiya

Posted at 11:39 AM on May 16, 2012

mike

Posted at 3:31 AM on April 15, 2012

I argee. Us blokes have no respects whatsoever for those whom dressed and acted like a slut(eg..Miley,Rihanna…). You don’t have to flash your boobs or vag to attract people (boy) attentions. By dress conservatively(eg.Taylor Swift…..),we’re not only Respect you but also want to know more about YOU not your boobs or vag. Mileys the chick i’d bang in the backseat of my car and never wanted to see again. Howver,Taylor Swifts the girl i’d take home and introduce to my mum. That’s how life and society works.

viviannn

Posted at 9:01 PM on April 14, 2012

omg everyone needs to shut up and stop saying it ok to h=go out like that. ITs not ok ot show of your boobs or you croth either. Everyone who thinks its ok are probly whores just like she is!!!

mike

Posted at 2:26 AM on January 1, 2013

I think it’s ok no she looks hot like that I love it mildly next time go to the store bra less show your books to every one . no next time come shirt less with no bra us ha aww that will be nice bra less us I love you and I love girls with no BRAS!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! boo BRAS yay books let’s go books yea I mean it

mike

Posted at 2:35 AM on January 1, 2013

she should go bra less everywhere I love your BOOBS ok there I said it there sure sure dang nice let’s go BOOBS yea yay boonies I like her and her BOOBS and being bra less don’t be afraid show your BOOBS ok there nice and around say b o o b s BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAS suck BOOBS rock !!!!!!!!!