Kristen Stewart On 'SWATH': 'When Good Overtakes Evil, It Just Feels F***ing Good'

Wed, April 11, 2012 2:44pm EDT by 14 Comments

Kristen Stewart is obsessed with playing Snow White, but she’s not much of a princess when it comes to her choice of language!

Kristen Stewart has a ton of respect for her character, Snow White, in the upcoming action-packed version of the classic film, Snow White and the Huntsman and couldn’t help but dish about it in the summer preview edition of Entertainment Weekly.

“When good overtakes evil, it just feels f***ing good,” the 22-year-old actress said.

Shooting the high intensity movie was no easy feat. In fact, Kristen did many of the stunts herself.

“[Director] Rupert [Sanders] beat me up,” Kristen said, jokingly. “He definitely threw me off cliffs and made me trudge through frigid, icy waters. It looks so cool, though. I can actually see the pain and discomfort on my face. It’s awesome.”

We can’t wait to see K-Stew’s incredible performance in SWATH when it premieres in theaters June 1. Are YOU excited?

More Kristen Stewart News

1. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Are Intensely Connected In New Pics, Says Expert
  2. Kristen Stewart Keeps Her ‘Today’ Show Hairstyle To Travel
  3. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Will Be Together Forever, Close Source Reveals

Nikki

Posted at 12:16 PM on April 12, 2012

Of course. Kristen is awesome.

ana cabana

Posted at 8:34 AM on April 12, 2012

yes i am excited to see kristen movie coming out on the road soon

BJ

Posted at 1:37 AM on April 12, 2012

love you kristen…you’re so brave, beauty and stunning…

Darcy

Posted at 10:20 PM on April 11, 2012

I agree with all of you guys Jenlaw is never going top my girl KRISTEN STEWART !!!!!

KristenManiac

Posted at 7:35 PM on April 11, 2012

I saw Hunger Games today. All the chatter saying that actress will be the new K-Stew, well, no it ain’t gonna happen.
I hope they make a lot of money, but no way will she ever top my girl.

lovethatgirl

Posted at 8:36 PM on April 11, 2012

yep i agree. Kristen is farrr awayyy better and versatile than Jen Law. i think Jen try so hard to be like Kristen. Kristen still the best of young actress.

sara

Posted at 8:52 PM on April 11, 2012

i agree 100%

me

Posted at 5:46 PM on April 11, 2012

Yep

cedrica

Posted at 5:33 PM on April 11, 2012

of course am excited i love the bases of this story and the direction its going in, something to look forward to this summer!!!! kristen all the way!!!!!

Jenny

Posted at 4:32 PM on April 11, 2012

I’m counting the days until SWATH and Kristen and Robs other movies come out. I love how they are not afraid to take bold chances in selecting their roles. In my opinion this is how you grow in life. Wishing them all the best.

Chris

Posted at 3:54 PM on April 11, 2012

I think what separates fans from her real friends is that they would not go around saying Kristen is hot, Kristen is perfection, all the stupid things fan girls say about her. The article was not about her f in hottness, it was about her ability to act and do stunts. Good for you Kristen Stewart,taking some risks for your movie.Way to go~~

sara

Posted at 3:50 PM on April 11, 2012

she is the hottest chick ever

Dee

Posted at 3:39 PM on April 11, 2012

I can’t wait to see SWATH already. All my friends are family are so looking forward to this incredible movie which proves that Kristen can be an amazing action movie actor. Kristen looks hot in all the trailers.

Veronica

Posted at 2:53 PM on April 11, 2012

Yes I’m excited–are you kidding me?!?!