Justin Bieber, Don't Be Threatened By Niall Horan — Selena Gomez Loves YOU

Wed, April 11, 2012 4:28pm EST by 91 Comments
Niall Horan Justin Bieber Selena Gomez

Justin Bieber was apparently furious at One Direction hottie Niall Horan for hitting on Selena Gomez at the Kids’ Choice Awards — and that’s just silly!

Justin Bieber, I hope you actually aren’t nervous about Selena Gomez‘s eyes wandering. She’s clearly head over heels obsessed with you, so you don’t have to worry!

Apparently, One Direction’s Niall Horan was hitting on your girl at the Kids’ Choice Awards March 31 and you freaked out.

“He was stewing while it went down,” a source told Star. “He was ready to explode. Justin took Niall aside and warned him to keep away from Selena.”

First of all, I’m not sure if I believe this. Justin, 18, and Selena, 19, have been dating for more than a year now and are incredibly comfortable and secure with one another. (We have all the Instagram pictures to prove it!) However, if a little confrontation actually went down, Justin’s just overreacting.

Selena is so supportive of Justin — she tweeted when “Boyfriend” came out, kissed his cardboard cut out in the mall and even flew down to South America without her passport just to be with him for 24 hours. There’s no way she’d blow it all just to flirt with Niall, who she doesn’t really know.

Not only that, but the Biebs is the self-proclaimed King of Swag — and getting scared about some dude from One Direction stealing his woman is so not swaggy at all. It’s really unattractive.

So Justin, keep your cool next time someone hits on Selena. She’s one of the hottest girls in Hollywood (scratch that, the world), so just remind her of that. Tell her she’s beautiful and stay secure. That will make her want you that much more!

Email me! | Follow me on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

More Justin & Selena News:

1. Justin Bieber Gives Selena Gomez A ‘Pre-Engagement Ring’ — New Report
  2. Selena Gomez Reveals Her Sexy ‘Girl Crush’
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Almost Kiss In New Music Video

Kelly

Posted at 9:25 PM on May 18, 2012

Rene I’m with you 100% If you see the behind the scene you would see Selena acting sooooo cute and acting a litte to happy to see the band. I think she is thinking if they are the new band group that will take Justin place I think to think fast. Selena is who she is because of Justin. If she didn’t go out with justin she would have a hard time in hollywood. When you care about someone and they will an award to stand up and be happy for them. And she should of been happy for him the same way she was happy to see boy band group. He should move on and find someone knew before it turns ugly and he gets his heart broken.

Kelly

Posted at 9:17 PM on May 18, 2012

who justin should be mad is Selena. When the band sang and if you saw the behind the scene Selena set all the other people singing but this group. She jump and acted to cute for them. She was alive when she saw the band and I’m guessing she has a crush in one of the guys. When Justin won the award she just seat their. Your boyfriend just won the award and you should just the same way like you jump for the boy band group.

1D fan !

Posted at 9:42 PM on May 15, 2012

if Justin really trusted Selena he would know that she would never do anything to ruin there relationship, the clearly love eachother ..
and niall saying shes beautiful isn’t really flirting its called a compliment ..

EmylyD

Posted at 6:59 PM on May 14, 2012

Well he was just probably saying something nice and Niall probably didn’t mean it in that way just in a friend way I tell that to my guy friends when they look good on when something and I don’t have a crush on any but I stil say they look good and even though I HATE Justin I think he was just trying to ortect his gf. Though my opinion is that Harry styles and selena gOmez would make a great couple even my friends say. They like know that u said that they would lol anyways I luvvvv Selena Gomez she amazing beautiful and very inspiring to me and all u haters saying she just wants the best trophy hotties.well ur wrong!!!! U just jeaouls cuz she gets hot guys and the only reason she does is cuz of her personality dumb azz people if u think she doesn’t just want them for fame she wants them be uz they who they r and if she rlly was using them why would she accept justins ring???? Also she rlly is taking this serious cuz she has a promise ring and everything and if she happy I’m happy :) even though I wish Harry would have been that person I hope……. One day before they get married she might just leave cuz of sumthin Justin did finger crossed he does… Hehe sorry well bieeeee Harry+Selena= foreva

Jailene

Posted at 6:10 PM on May 3, 2012

Niall Horan Is A Million Times Better Than Justin Bieber. He’s Just Fxxkinq Jealous Cuz One Direction Has Taken Over The World And He Isn’t That Important.

Michelle

Posted at 1:19 AM on May 14, 2012

I agree with you 110%.

Tatyana

Posted at 2:22 PM on May 24, 2012

Niall is important! He’s one of the hottest people on earth! But yeah, he should go out with Selena. NOT justin

René

Posted at 5:26 PM on May 2, 2012

This whole thing is rubbish!!! Niall is SOOOO much better than JB, and would never go for someone like Selena Gomez. He loves Demi Lovato, and also Justin. He looks up to him so much, and this must have crushed their relationship. Seriously, what is going on in JB’s mind? And No offence, but Niall’s too good for Selena Gomez, and she was probably the one doing the flirting, she’s always looking for a new trophy boyfriend…

Thehungergamesisawesome

Posted at 4:23 PM on April 28, 2012

lol its like a competition to see who can pull there pants lower. 1D or beiber

Roh

Posted at 9:05 PM on April 24, 2012

I don’t think it’s true and so what if he ‘hit’ on her? Niall clearly showed he LOVES Justin Bieber the first time he met him. I think it’s a hoax.

HAHA

Posted at 4:42 PM on April 24, 2012

I think the whole thing is messed, cause niall is obv’ better looking then justin and more mature. but it wasnt right for selena to flirt with niall while justin watched the whole thing.. Selena messed up not niall

Niall Bieber

Posted at 10:30 PM on April 21, 2012

lol stop the drama guys. Niall obviously did it so he could have a private talk with Justin.

LOL

Posted at 10:28 PM on April 21, 2012

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHHA OMMGGG THIS IS SO FUNNY! lol bring on the fandom wars.

jessica

Posted at 1:24 PM on April 22, 2012

ikr

I

Posted at 8:26 AM on April 21, 2012

I love 1D

nina

Posted at 5:58 AM on April 21, 2012

oh please justin. niall is your fan. he wouldn’t do that. and yet, it’s just a proper manner right? giving a girl some compliment? dont be mad at him.

fdgs

Posted at 10:30 PM on April 21, 2012

AMEN

nehareddy

Posted at 5:01 AM on April 21, 2012

oh common guys i think niall is more cute then justin bieber so bieber would be also afraid were saleena will fall for niall…..

Sierra

Posted at 7:34 PM on April 18, 2012

Niall and Selena were probably just talking and Justin took it the wrong way.I mean, Justin is one of Niall’s idols.Right?Why would he do anything stupid to make Just hate him?

S.

Posted at 8:27 PM on April 17, 2012

I’m sure that there were probably just talking and Niall is not just some dude!

Bevey

Posted at 6:27 PM on April 17, 2012

first of all It’s not in Niall’s character to hit on a girl who’s dating another guy…he’s way to sweet&caring for that
second of all didn’t Niall say he had a crush on Demi Lovato anyways…so why would he be hitting on her best friend?

Scarlett:)

Posted at 9:00 PM on April 19, 2012

I love Niall but Niall is Nice and Caring <3. Plus, he's the only straight one in the band says my friend, Lindsey, sooo ya. Xoxo love ya Niall Horan :)

Smac

Posted at 5:25 PM on April 17, 2012

I dont think Niall was flirting with Selena, i mean, come on guys you know that Jelena is strong and Niall does not have an interest on her! I love both of them, Niall and Biebs

Smac

Posted at 5:16 PM on April 17, 2012

tanisha

Posted at 11:56 PM on April 16, 2012

i don’t think just should get jealous of niall is kinda cute and niall would be great with selena if justin wasn’t going out with her ps. niall i love you

ShyGurl

Posted at 7:22 PM on April 16, 2012

I don’t think Justin being jealous of a guy hitting on Selena is unnatractive. I think it’s pretty cute. They’ve been dating for over a year now, and the fact that he still gets jealous, is cute. Jelena is awesome! >3

KELLY

Posted at 5:18 PM on April 16, 2012

lol justin bieber is so much hotter

niall lover

Posted at 11:58 PM on April 16, 2012

niall is so much hotter then justin

bieberfangirl

Posted at 10:29 PM on April 15, 2012

ohhhhhhh snap ! Justin is Jello ! haha but justin dosent have to worry about thay . like shes really gonna leave him . anyways love you justin

alana

Posted at 6:08 PM on April 15, 2012

i dnt see why justin would be worried but im pretty sure that nial wouldnt go out wit selena cuz he is a realy big fan of justin and he wuldnt want to upset justin…. any way…….. I LUV SELENA GOMEZ AND JUSTIN BIEBER AND ONE DIRECTION!! and im prety sure this is fake that nial was flirtin with selena LOVE U ONE DIRECTION!!!

Me

Posted at 6:02 PM on April 15, 2012

Ikr biebe needs to calm down Selena Gomez will neve be that stupid she’s smart beautiful and bieber and Gomez are a cute couple GO BIEBER AND SELENA YEAH!!!!!!