Rachel Shouldn't Marry Finn On 'Glee' — He's Holding Her Back

Wed, April 11, 2012 5:13pm EDT by 49 Comments

Chris

Posted at 1:50 AM on June 1, 2012

Does anyone think Jesse will come back into the fold after vouching for Rachel during Nationals? As much as I would hate to see it happen I think its a probability. I will most likely never watch another episode if it does happen.

izabelle

Posted at 4:51 PM on May 27, 2012

i will cause she really pretty

Utica

Posted at 4:38 PM on April 24, 2012

They are the best couple on glee and they should get married and settle in the middle of new York and carlifornia. Anyway did Quinn die?????

Erin

Posted at 7:05 PM on May 6, 2012

Utica,

As I’m sure you know by now, Quinn did not die.

revindarenata

Posted at 7:08 PM on April 16, 2012

No! Rachel and finn supposed to be together as one…I hope ryan murphy agree that, cause they’re just too cute! Maybe one of them make up their mind. If they break up, I don’t wanna watch glee anymore. EVER in my whole life, I will be dissapointed with glee. I hope finn’s not with quinn. If the quinn and finn are back, then I HATE GLEE like when finchel are breakin up at the season2:D

Brittany

Posted at 7:15 PM on April 12, 2012

I think that as much as they have been through that they should end up together they belong together

Jen

Posted at 6:57 PM on April 12, 2012

They’re the WORST couple of Tv history. I stopped watching the show because I was tired of them and that’s the truth.

Lisa

Posted at 5:47 PM on April 15, 2012

I think Finn and Rachel are very cute together. They’re much better than Finn/Quinn or Rachel/Jesse. I’m getting sick of all the hate people on the internet are giving them. FINCHEL IS ENDGAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

Posted at 5:53 AM on April 20, 2012

Just because they’re endgame, doesn’t mean they’re a good couple. They’re AWFUL TOGETHER and will forever be Glee’s BIGGEST JOKE!

ziggy

Posted at 9:36 AM on April 12, 2012

I agree that Rachel has had her sights on one thing her entire life, Broadway and NYC, and that in reality Finchel wouldn’t last past high school. But of course this is Glee, and they have had us invest alot of emotion into this teenage love story, remember the epic “I just can’t stop loving you” in the Michael episode. “I may not have it all but I’ll have what matters most, you’re the love of my life”. Teen marriages can work, my mom and dad met in 3rd grade, married right after high school and have had successful careers and family life, for over 25 years. But I’m going to enjoy the show no matter what happens to Finchel. It’s in the writers hands not ours.

Gabby

Posted at 6:19 PM on May 22, 2012

i think that finn and rachel are the cutest couple ever! i am however a flip flopper when it comes to this issue of them getting married… i think they should most deffinetly get married! its just a matter of when! you only live once and no matter how many more people there are out there, you can see how much in LOVE they are with eachother! on the other hand, they both need o experience life….that doesnt mean they have to break up but maybe just focus on moving in together and school life because really…if they can do that, it will bring them even closer together….. all i know is they HAVE to stay together, married or not! <3