'Toddlers And Tiaras' Star Eden Wood Cut Out Of Her Own Reality Show

Wed, April 11, 2012 12:10pm EDT by 13 Comments

The little pageant queen was bumped to a supporting role on her own series, ‘Eden’s World’! Find out why!

Eden Wood, 7, became a star on TLC’s Toddlers and Tiaras, and the pint-sized reality personality debuts in her new series Eden’s World on Logo on April 16! The retired pageant princess is “reduced to a supporting role,” according to The New York Post. The show follows her to auditions and Broadway shows, but a large portion focuses on the incessant fighting between her manager, Heather Ryan, and new publicist, Andrew Sullivan. Will fans be happy about the switch?

The added drama is essential for viewers to fully appreciate Eden’s scheduled life, the show’s producer Julia Auerback says. “If you just dropped in a 6-year-old, [the audience] would kind of be lost, unless you saw all the things on around her, and what it takes to keep this enterprise going,” she adds.

As for Eden’s manager and publicist, they are enemies. “I am the one that helped create the Eden brand that you are currently whoring off of,” Heather accuses Andrew of doing.

Andrew fires back, “Do you think we would be in the position we are in now without me?”

Are you excited about Eden’s World or will you be upset that the grown-ups are stealing her time to shine? Share your thoughts, HollywoodLifers!

More Eden Wood News:

1. ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ Star Eden Wood Gets Her Own Reality Show
  2. ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ Eden Wood: I Like Fashion Shows More Than Pageants
  3. ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ Eden Wood Launches Her First Fashion Line

JE Brown (@JEBrown5)

Posted at 12:31 AM on April 15, 2014

I think the mom wanted to be the star not her. Remember when she said she would like a radio show for her and Eden. I know she does not have a voice for sure….so good luck with that.

aja

Posted at 5:10 PM on August 30, 2012

awwwwwwwwwwwww i love her

Chrizelda

Posted at 10:04 AM on August 29, 2012

I just wached a show in South Africa and the show was the girl could win a prinses bed, and Eden did not in the bed, but the other girl did not even win one thing, and Eden won so many things, and yet she cries because did not win the bed….. Such bad manners, the mom should teach her the values of things in live !!! Toddles and Tiaras that show is not good for children of that age you are humiliating your child when she is standing there worked so hard on stage and did not even win one thing !!!!

Glenys

Posted at 2:25 AM on May 30, 2012

Is it me or am I the only one confused??? Help me to understand why a 7 year old cannot read? Shouldn’t her Mom be concerned about her education?

soncee

Posted at 3:12 PM on August 20, 2012

Excellent Point! But has anyone noticed Eden’s constant blinking, and stuttering? Its really strange.

Sierra

Posted at 2:30 PM on May 17, 2012

Is it me or is Eden getting fat? What are they doing to this child?

Mary Ann Johnson

Posted at 8:37 PM on May 15, 2012

When she was a little beauty queen she was pretty & really cute. Her looks have changes I don’t think she looks cute at all …a bit puffy and just too made up .. her natural beauty is hidden.. I wouldn’t watch it and her Mother welll what do they say if you can’t say something nice just don’t say anything …so I won’t..not setting a good example for her child that’s for sure!

Martha

Posted at 1:29 PM on May 4, 2012

I am so sorry for this little girl I think it is a form of child abuse and should be treated as that. I am a grandmother who fought tooth and nail when my greatgrand daughter was put in the pageants after two years I finaly won and my granddaughter her mother said okay nomore. I gave praise to Jesus my Lord who had heard my prayers, now my baby girl can be a baby, Eden will never get the chance to be a little girl and that is so sad. I pray for her and her mother

elizabeth

Posted at 7:05 PM on October 6, 2013

you win best comment, hands down!

Emma

Posted at 12:35 PM on April 27, 2012

I was so excited for Eden’s World! I am so sad that it isn’t even about Eden anymore. It should be named ‘Heather and Andrew’s Fighting World’. I am on Heather’s side however, because Andrew seems like a big brat who is attention starved and always sleep deprived. I can’t stand Andrew…. he makes me want to kick the TV and break it. I hope Eden’s World will be better! And could people post this show on YouTube? I really want to see the Ivy episode (episode 2).

Rina

Posted at 10:35 PM on April 13, 2012

…and how is this show entertainment? Watching two morons fight over a 7 year old and toss in a wackadoodle mother…no thanks.

Michelle

Posted at 12:52 AM on April 12, 2012

That show will go no where! I have no interest in even watching it. Ill stick to my dance moms

Michelle

Posted at 12:53 AM on April 12, 2012

Those girls actually have talent