Taylor Lautner Takes Ex-Girlfriend On Easter Date

Tue, April 10, 2012 7:34pm EDT by 96 Comments
Taylor Lautner and Sara Hicks

Taylor Lautner took Sara Hicks to Cirque de Soleil AGAIN last Sunday in Los Angeles. Do YOU think they make a cute couple?

Taylor Lautner sure loves Cirque de Soleil! The 20-year-old Twilight star took his former high school girlfriend, Sara Hicks, to see Iris at Hollywood and Highland in Los Angeles Easter Sunday and they seemed to be having an incredible time!

The on-and-off again couple was all smiles as they left, thanking a security guard on their way out of the show. One of the last times we saw Sara and Taylor out in public, they were in Santa Monica seeing the other Cirque show, OVO, Jan. 27.

What do you think of Taylor’s relationship with Sara? Are they well-suited for each other? Sound off below!

Meh

Posted at 2:05 PM on April 13, 2012

I love these threads… I’m not even a Lautner fan per say but I find the comment section of these pages fab… I literally have just posted to say that but thought I might add my two cents while I’m here…

Personally don’t really care who he dates but I have to say it is quite sad on her part if she is willing to be treated in this way. That is of course if she is actually being treated in this way… I really think Taylor is treading on dangerous ground though… I think he is becoming better known thanks to his personal life rather than his acting which is a very sad path if you’re an actor.

aquarius64

Posted at 2:35 PM on April 13, 2012

I agree with the dangerous ground aspect. Perceptions are also key to whether a star is bankable. Look at Mel Gibson: once one of the hottest actors in HW, but because of years of Anti-Semitic rants and a tawdry break-up of his 28-year marriage (which included mistress/baby-mama drama)no one wants to go see his movies. This is where TL and his team better get a clue: if people think he belongs in the Dirty Dog Hall of Fame b/c of this relay, they are not going to pay $10-12 to see his movies.

werid

Posted at 4:34 PM on April 13, 2012

how can you compare what mel gibson has done to taylor hanging out with an ex they are two completely different people

aquarius64

Posted at 5:04 PM on April 13, 2012

you’re missing the point. Mel Gibson is an example how one’s personal behavior can impact a career. I’m not saying TL is anti-Semitic, I’m saying what he’s doing is dangerously off-puting to some people that it could impact a career. My point is for him to clean this up or it can bite him careerwise.

werid

Posted at 5:15 PM on April 13, 2012

i doubt people would stop seeing taylor on film because of him hanging out with an ex . if chris brown can still sell records and concerts after what he did to rhianna then that shows you how most people dont care about what celebs do in there personal life.

Gina

Posted at 1:52 PM on April 13, 2012

There is nothing wrong with being friends. If you keep going back and fourth dating then breaking up nonstop then something is not right. Either you want to be with the person or not.

aquarius64

Posted at 2:12 PM on April 13, 2012

My point exactly. TL treats Sara as if he were a married man with a mistress; and she co-signs on that mess because she’s allowed to indulge in her romantic fantasies. Either TL declares her publicly himself and not let the press guess and define the relationship or state it’s a friendship. Time to man up, TL, this relay and the public reveal of it make you look like an immature jerk.

Gina

Posted at 8:54 PM on April 13, 2012

Didn’t Taylor even state that he would acknowledge or wouldn’t hide who he was dating when he finds the right person? If he hasn’t done this, if Sara is doing more of the talking by making subtle hints & not being straight forward on her twitter account and Taylor hasn’t said nada then we all see who’s really into the relationship.

ann

Posted at 9:52 AM on April 12, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

Alright

Posted at 10:22 PM on April 11, 2012

I agree with what Anon 2.0 said on the last post. Taylor is always seen with Sara when he has breaks in between filming, but this is the longest break he’s been on since he started the Twilight franchise so it makes sense that he’s seen more with her because he has more time to kill. And he still has another month before he goes to MA. I also don’t believe the repeated date-and-dump cycle. I believe him and Sara went out in their freshman and sophmore year of highschool. After Taylor’s sophmore year he tested out of highschool and went off to film Twilight, but after Twilight filming, maybe even during it I believe they broke up and haven’t gotten back together since. People are so quick to say they’re dating again because she’s his ex. Yes, she is, but they went out a long time ago and I think they’re fine with just being friends. Or at least Taylor is. Of coarse I’m not Taylor or Sara, but it seems like that is obviously what happened.

Miki

Posted at 10:30 PM on April 12, 2012

I just can’t say I agree with you @Alright. If you see how her friends have all stopped speaking and tweeting her since she and Taylor started being seen together again, and how she insinuates that she and Taylor are together, and hinting that they are eating out together and he’s buying her gifts… it just all adds up to dating again, to me. Now, I think she’s a fool for taking him back personally. But just look at her face when she’s photog’ed with him. He always looks bored out of his mind, but the crazed glint of happiness in her eyes says something else. She’s certainly hinted that they are together on Twitter and formspring. She also responded to all condolences when he was supposedly with Lily like the “poor me” woman scorned. When it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, no matter how badly you don’t want to it to be one – it’s usually a duck! Just my opinion.

Duh

Posted at 12:42 AM on April 13, 2012

@Miki, I agrees with you. She has been hinting that she’s back with him all this times. I don’t know how people can’t see that. But of-course it make her looked like a fool, like back-up gal for TL after all his other relationship doesn’t work out.

eye roller

Posted at 10:15 AM on April 16, 2012

I agree with Miki about the friends part. I noticed that they’re not all tweeting each other like they used to. Is it because she’s consumed by TL or maybe even just the idea of him? I think so but you honestly can’t blame her for that. It happens to loser girls everywhere.

Jan

Posted at 9:28 PM on April 11, 2012

Taylor is so cute although he wears the same cloths all the damn time! Grey T-Shirt boots and dark jeans, or navy blue T-Shirt, scuffy boots or dark jeans! Sara you need to take this man shoppin! By the way you (Sara) can use a little help yourself! But yall look good though! Peace!

Yup

Posted at 7:46 AM on April 12, 2012

Lol. I was thinking the same thing about his clothes. After seeing him in the same grey, white or black t-shirt all the times it make him look uninteresting and very dull.
Taylor please get new wardrobes.

Ash

Posted at 9:25 PM on April 11, 2012

Leave Taylor alone! I love seeing him with Sara! Yall just HATIN!

samah

Posted at 8:13 PM on April 11, 2012

i meant life imitating art.whatever lol

samah

Posted at 8:12 PM on April 11, 2012

I think he is in love with kristen stewart but he can’t have her that why his relationships whit other girls don’t last that mush coz his heart is already taken. art imitating life

aquarius64

Posted at 4:18 PM on April 11, 2012

@eye roll & lilly – that’s your choice to ignore the bad qualities. If you bother to read I did concede he has good qualities; this is one area being discussed I feel he falls short. And @betty – when TL and his team decide to put his personal life out in public with these shots and whispers or confirmation to the gossip press by his team, TL’s love life is open to discussion, good or bad. Not everyone is going to be on board, and it’s unrealistic to expect everyone to be on borad. You do know on certain sites commentors are saying Sara’s just re-upping her hitch as TL’s beard to cover the “fact” he’s gay? Even I never believed the gay chatter. The point is when you left a personal aspect of your life, like who you’re seen with, be exposed to the public in any way it’s going to be commented on. People has hidden spouses and lovers from the public for years; it can be done if a person choose to do that.

Jamal

Posted at 3:59 PM on April 11, 2012

BOOTY CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe he wanted some!

betty

Posted at 2:15 PM on April 11, 2012

Nobody’s saying he’s perfect I’m sure he has flaws just like any other human being, we just want to support him as fans that’s all.I’m interest in professional life not his personal life.If he wanna be friends or hang out with his exes then that’s up to him not you.

lilly

Posted at 2:19 PM on April 11, 2012

thank you thats what ive been trying to say but u beleive it may have come across wrong . most of his fans dont care who he dates aslong as he is happy and they know he isnt perfect .

aquarius64

Posted at 1:10 PM on April 11, 2012

@eye roll – when has he said he’s single this year? you and @lilly are obviously fans who don’t want to believe he’s flawed. (@lilly – try National Enquirer and Google search stories on TLC and you get the overlap claim.) That’s your perogative to believe he’s perfect and can do no wrong, and it’s mine to think otherwise when what I see and read that leads me to that, especially when he or his team doesn’t correct the record if it’s wrong. The stories run to they are dating, or are they or aren’t they? The ambiguity creates buzz. Until I’m convinced, I still maintain he’s jerking this girl around until the next starlet catches his eye.

eye roll

Posted at 2:14 PM on April 11, 2012

i dont beleive he is perfect i believe he is a flawed human being but the fact that you like to put him down at everything is just wrong imo . when most of young hollywood is turning to drugs getting dui etc its refreashing to find someone who is trying to clearly stay away from that side of hollywood yet you clearly just like to try and take him down for what nothing that concerns you .

lilly

Posted at 2:18 PM on April 11, 2012

why drag the past up why not live in the moment . I believe he is a human being not perfect and i just think that you always seem to drag up his past relationships for no reason he hasnt had chance this year to state he was single and why should he is it any of your business or mine. so why keep bringing it up .

jamal

Posted at 4:04 PM on April 11, 2012

Maybe he just wanted some of that a_ _! Maybe they get together from time to time. I believe he cares for Sara but do not necessarily want to be in a serious relationship!

luvy

Posted at 6:19 PM on April 11, 2012

OMG lol @ jamal your too much!

I gotta go I can’t be on here lol. But I did hear that TL and Sara are not dating and Sara is seeing someone else I don’t know if this is true. So far an aquaintence of hers is saying this. Who knows they could be covering something up? If she is seeing somebody and not TL she’s keeping it very quiet/personal and she has a right to. TL keeps his personal life personal so why can’t Sara keep hers personal? I understand if some people don’t like the fact their hanging out, or saying she’s not specific on her twitter account & blah blah blah. What if this whole entire time she already is with someone else? Some of u may say well fans have spotted TL with her a few times but, they don’t have pics to back that up except the ones the paparazzo takes, or they might be confusing his sister to be sara. I just think people need to give this girl a breather for a few seconds without hounding her all the damn time. Maybe she’s not the love sick ex everyone is trying to make her out to be. Then again who knows I could be wrong?

Alright

Posted at 10:25 PM on April 11, 2012

Are you sure that person wasn’t talking about Sara’s sister? I know Sara’s sister has a boyfriend, but I wasn’t aware of Sara having a secret one.

does make you wonder

Posted at 10:18 AM on April 12, 2012

interesting to find out, maybe sara already has a boo whose intials just so happen not to be TDL.@ Luvy where did u hear that from?

Uhmmm

Posted at 9:13 AM on April 11, 2012

“(…)couple was all smiles as they left”??? Sorry but sara’s the one who smiles like stupid in every picture.

gaby

Posted at 4:51 AM on April 11, 2012

Their relation is weird honestly, I don’t understand a thing!!

Elaina

Posted at 4:02 AM on April 11, 2012

He can date as many women as he wants. He’s single

anyonmous

Posted at 11:14 PM on April 10, 2012

Oh calm down aquriaus take a damn joke.you and Sara must have alot in common you both have issues She’s obsessed with Taylor while your obsessed with every girl he dated lol.

aquarius64

Posted at 2:51 AM on April 11, 2012

and you’re obsessesed about taking digs at me. who are you -her family? and tasteless sex jokes aren’t funny.

eye roll

Posted at 7:19 AM on April 11, 2012

please tasteless joke aside anyonmous has a point you are always coming off as obessing over taylor and who he dates the fact that it is ”probably pr” . ” that sara should give her self a break and stop hanging out with him” when in fact you know as much as everyone else . you have nothing nice to say about him and give know evidence as to why

aquarius64

Posted at 9:19 AM on April 11, 2012

For four years TL has dated and dumped Sara for starlets, which is documented by reports. (Whether you believe they’re true or not is up to the reader.) He treats her like an on-call jump-off. To me that is total lack of respect. Sara has been subjected to humiliating headlines, and he has never mitigated those stories to at least spare her feelings. For her to willing stick around calls into question her self-esteem. And given that history I’m not confident he will not toss her over the side for an on-set hook-up on his new movie. TL has seemingly fine qualities and an engaging personality, but when I believe he’s in the wrong I will say something.

eye roll

Posted at 10:50 AM on April 11, 2012

and yet he has done no wrong you chose to listen to gossip magazines and yet when he says that he is single a muliple of times you chose to ignore that aswell . is it wrong for him to want to hang out with his friends or ex girlfriend no and the pictures themselves have shown that they are friends and nothing more . you chose to make something bigger then it actually is .

ann

Posted at 10:18 PM on April 10, 2012

janewhite234235234

Posted at 10:03 PM on April 10, 2012

Attention pals! I am a lady lawyer, young and beautiful. And now I am seeking a good man who can give me a real lo;ve, so I got on BillionaireFriends.COMit’s where to find my tr-ue LO-VE….Im lucky!! It is destined that you can also m-e-et your lo-v-e…..GO and have a try…..

Haha

Posted at 9:47 PM on April 10, 2012

U guys are f**ked up lol leave them alone

anyonmous

Posted at 9:37 PM on April 10, 2012

I’m taking bets how many times aquarius64 is going to give Blowjobs when its over

aquarius64

Posted at 10:57 PM on April 10, 2012

don’t drag my name into your wish to discuss your sex life.

well

Posted at 9:14 PM on April 10, 2012

Just like Lily did to her ex Riley!

aquarius64

Posted at 9:25 PM on April 10, 2012

Yep, and TL dumped Sara for Lily!! (and Swifty, and cheated on her with Gomez. How many times is he going to kick Sara to the curb for her to realize he’s just not that into her? What a vicious cycle.

Lilly

Posted at 6:29 AM on April 11, 2012

Where is your proof that he was actually with Sara when this happened or that he has dumped jet for them . Or do u just pursume to know .when in fact u don’t

aqaurius64

Posted at 8:59 AM on April 11, 2012

It has been reported TL gave Sara the heave-ho during the filiming of Abduction

lilly

Posted at 11:03 AM on April 11, 2012

by who ???? and who said they were dating in the first place during production ????

Kimberly

Posted at 2:08 PM on April 11, 2012

But i thought that Swift dumbed him ! That’s why she wrote an apologizy song..?

Yup

Posted at 7:57 AM on April 12, 2012

@kimberly, yup Swift did dumped him for John Mayor. I believe he was really into her but she wasn’t at the time. She was obsessed with John.
When she realized she was wrong and want him back, that’s why she wrote that song.

Tamara

Posted at 9:14 PM on April 10, 2012

They do look cute together!!! But, I want to be Taylor Lautner’s girlfriend. LOL! ;) he is gorgeous and still really humble.

jan

Posted at 8:36 PM on April 10, 2012

Cute Couple

maya

Posted at 8:32 PM on April 10, 2012

They are the best of friends and do look cute together!

Crazy

Posted at 8:14 PM on April 10, 2012

Here comes the angry trolls LOL

aquarius64

Posted at 8:58 PM on April 10, 2012

Check an earlier post; they’re loaded with comments especially mine. Bottom line: he has a new movie he’s going to film; and if he stays true to form Lautner will dump Sara for his leading lady (if he has one) or some female on the set.

Jessy

Posted at 9:02 PM on April 10, 2012

Yes, waiting for the new co-star, Sara must already be trembling with fear. Lol

aquarius64

Posted at 9:21 PM on April 10, 2012

You think anybody is taking bets right now?

Jamal

Posted at 9:22 PM on April 11, 2012

Meeeeeeeeeeeee! I know the two of them and they are not seeing each other but they enjoy sex together from time to time!

Alright

Posted at 10:00 PM on April 11, 2012

Yeah Jamal I’m sure you know them… *eye roll*

Kim

Posted at 3:50 AM on April 17, 2012

Oh yes!! You know she is trembling in fear over the next co-star!! I don’t think it’s because she is in “love” with him…this girl loves money and expensive material things…she probably just wonders what type of purse he’s going to buy her when they are “on” again. This chicks a gold digger.

Alright

Posted at 8:02 PM on April 17, 2012

ALSO…why would TL look “bored out of his mind” if he’s hanging out with his girlfriend? She looks happy because people told her formspring that back in 2010 she looked like a “b!tch” last time because she wasn’t smiling. Besides that, you can’t deny that Sara doesn’t love the attention. I just feel like you guys are MAKING a relationship out of something that most likely isn’t one. Don’t you think it’s a little rediculous? Anytime she tweets something happy its because she’s hanging out with TL. If she has anything expensive then it’s because TL bought it for her. If she’s not on Twitter for a long period of time then it’s because she must be with Taylor. Do you see how crazy that sounds? She tweets the SAME stuff she has been for YEARS. Why does everything all of sudden have to do with Taylor? Because he decided to hang out with one of the only close people he has left?