Taylor Lautner Takes Ex-Girlfriend On Easter Date

Tue, April 10, 2012 7:34pm EST by 96 Comments
Taylor Lautner and Sara Hicks

Taylor Lautner took Sara Hicks to Cirque de Soleil AGAIN last Sunday in Los Angeles. Do YOU think they make a cute couple?

Taylor Lautner sure loves Cirque de Soleil! The 20-year-old Twilight star took his former high school girlfriend, Sara Hicks, to see Iris at Hollywood and Highland in Los Angeles Easter Sunday and they seemed to be having an incredible time!

The on-and-off again couple was all smiles as they left, thanking a security guard on their way out of the show. One of the last times we saw Sara and Taylor out in public, they were in Santa Monica seeing the other Cirque show, OVO, Jan. 27.

What do you think of Taylor’s relationship with Sara? Are they well-suited for each other? Sound off below!

Elizabeth

Posted at 8:12 PM on November 29, 2012

I think Taylor Lautner Should Stay Single and dont date Sara Hicks aje broke gis gesto and she would do it again I would not do it

Solomon Vanhee

Posted at 6:38 AM on June 6, 2012

Thanks so much for giving everyone a very remarkable possiblity to read from this site. It is often very excellent and packed with a good time for me and my office acquaintances to search your web site no less than three times a week to study the new secrets you have. And of course, I am just certainly satisfied with the stunning tips and hints you serve. Selected two points in this post are truly the simplest I’ve ever had.

someone

Posted at 5:13 PM on May 3, 2012

see the thing is they dated correct? and i think forr a long time they havent seen each other so i guess when he like came home or something and he wanted to see her i think i am not 100% sure so really thats the point but ummm i kinda think she is ugly and really dosent deserve to be with him because hes all cute and she all eww #no hate

nora

Posted at 4:18 PM on May 2, 2012

sorry i meant to say i do not want to get his heart broken

happygirl

Posted at 10:32 AM on May 2, 2012

They are perfect together. I’m rooting for them and wish them all the best.

Troll you keep talking about

Posted at 9:00 AM on May 11, 2012

So you’re a fan of him hurting her at every turn? Sad.

Nora

Posted at 3:05 AM on May 2, 2012

I think they are just friends and having fun but i think taylor should stay single and not get hurt cause i hate when he gets his geart broken and i will never do that to him at all cause i think taylor is a wonderful guy i ever seen in my life

kk

Posted at 11:12 PM on April 24, 2012

@Miki @alright you are right..No one has to hold hands or any PDA to prove a close relationship. After TL’s earlier comments,I cannot imagine TL wanting to be close with a person who would post publicly anything about a relationship with him cryptic, formspring, or whatever. His future acting opportunities rely on careful choices with positive publicity and constant hard work. TL was not at the Coachella event, yet many of his peers were. IMO,TL has made someone(with big connection$)unhappy, but he still has a large amt of female fans. IMO he doesn’t need to have a love-relationship now, but I’m sure he will have many later on – he’s young.

Taryn

Posted at 5:53 PM on April 22, 2012

Okay yall are being real catty!
Why would his team or either of them for that matter come right out and say hey I’m back with my HS girlfriend!
Tay doesn’t share everything with the world they have been on and off for years and I don’t know if they are back on again but yall are just attacking Sara because you wish you were in her shoes! well probably not the shoes shes wearing in the pics but lets face it no matter if Tay is back with sara or not none of you have chance with him! so you can trash her over the computer all you want but that wont stop her from being in his life!

Rx Queen

Posted at 3:45 AM on April 23, 2012

Yes because we’re all jealous of a girl who gets dated and dumped all the time! I couldn’t wait to be treated like a doormat! Where do I sign up?! *note sarcasm* We’re not 12 dude. No one here thinks like that…unless you do and that’s why you bring it up. I think Freud would agree with me. ;)

Rose

Posted at 4:21 AM on April 23, 2012

But honestly though, why can’t these girls have a chance with him? It would be legit. It’s not like its out of this world for a star to date and/or even marry a non-celebrity. It’s been done many times before. I don’t know I’ve just never found that phrase to be accurate in any way, shape or form. IE: Priscilla Presley was an Elvis fan way before she met, dated and married him.

aquarius64

Posted at 9:33 AM on April 23, 2012

No one thinks dating a non-celeb is beneath TL. Some of us think Sara is an IDIOT for allowing him to treat her thus. As for past history, see my earlier post. When TL was with Lily Collins Sara soaked up the sympathy from posters On her formspring. She played the woman scorned to the hilt. Why do that if you weren’t involved with him? Some of us feels she needs to grow a spine.

Rose

Posted at 9:59 AM on April 23, 2012

The first person on this post said no one here has a chance so I was just showing that it has happened before.

Reason

Posted at 9:14 AM on April 23, 2012

Yet again no proof that he was dating and dumping her instead of spreading fib and allegations why not find some proof first that they were on ??

Alright

Posted at 7:30 PM on April 21, 2012

@Miki
I’ve been trying to leave you a response comment for like a week and HL never posts it! Perhaps if a comment is long, they don’t post it? :/

Miki

Posted at 6:54 PM on April 22, 2012

@Alright – I’m not sure. HL seems to be temperamental in letting us leave comments.
I don’t even know what to believe anymore. Like you, I do a little investigative work here and there, and have a few “sources”, and every time I’m convinced Sara and he are back together, I hear convincing reports that they’re not. (I have repeatedly heard that he is gay, but I don’t like to post that here, because people get very bent out of shape, but I do believe it is a very real possibility – PLEASE don’t anyone jump all over me for stating that). I also don’t like to post everything I hear (even when it seems plausible), because people act like what we write here is gospel, and if it’s something they don’t want to hear or consider, they’re pissed at the messenger. The really frustrating bottom line is – the people who know (Sara and Taylor) – aren’t talking. So we’re all just here speculating and getting angry with each other over opinions and sharing what we see/hear.

Me

Posted at 10:09 AM on April 23, 2012

Only the mentals think it’s gospel. I kind of like that Alright has the grapes (just a figure of speech and not saying I think this person is a dude) to say what’s up even if people are going to go crazy.

Alright

Posted at 7:39 PM on April 24, 2012

@Me
lol thank you! :)
@Miki
You are right, we each have our own opinions, but we will just have to wait for TL to be asked about the subject.

Penny

Posted at 4:00 PM on April 20, 2012

I think he’s treating her like real estate…location! Location! Location! She’s nearest to him when he’s home so boosh! It’s convenient. IMHO.

aquarius64

Posted at 9:10 PM on April 20, 2012

So are you estimating Sara becomes a memory (again) when Grown Ups 2 starts filming? His team leaked the information they’re back together, but there are too many people that think she’s nothing but booty on call. Does the team realize this makes him look bad in too many quarters? If there are no stories coming out that TL has hooked up with a co-star on this set(filming is 3 mos. long), this might be for real.

NONONO

Posted at 9:46 PM on April 20, 2012

What media are you reading? His team hasn’t said ANYTHING. So don’t come here with your lies. And most people think they are just friends! All the TL fan site owners, people on youtube and the majority of the people on here all still think they’re friends.

reason

Posted at 6:39 AM on April 22, 2012

imo what proof do we have that they even dated. oh a couple of pictures where they are wait for it standing next to each other ! no pictures where they are holding hands,kissing,cuddling. even robert and kristian got caught out by a image of them getting off a plane holding hands it was blurry but you can clearly see them holding hands what picture do you have of taylor and sara where they are doing anything like that ???

Alright

Posted at 1:22 PM on April 22, 2012

Yes I agree. One of the main points that I wanted to say in my response to Miki is that I feel like people are trying to MAKE a relationship out of something that (as far as we can see) isn’t one.

aquarius64

Posted at 9:26 AM on April 25, 2012

Keep knocking it out HL.

Sara allows people to believe she and TL are dating through her social pages. When posters comment about she and TL dating, she does not say it’s not true. Also, when he and Lilly Collins began dating Sara lapped up the condolence posts playing the woman scorned.

(Hey, HL, this is a forum for opinions. If you keep deleting this then I struck a truth nerve.)

curiousity

Posted at 4:21 PM on April 26, 2012

Has sara ever mentioned taylors name in her posts, if not then you must persume that it is about taylor why read into something that doesnt concern you ??

aquarius64

Posted at 4:55 PM on April 26, 2012

@curiousity – again, the posters are bringing up TL’s name in the condolences posts. Sara is not responding by say “no I am not or ever have dated him” point blank. She allows them to believe there’s an involvement. Her cypticness helps her get Twitter followers. And when she decides to put her business on a public social page she’s allowing it to be EVERYONE’S business.

Lucky

Posted at 3:09 PM on April 26, 2012

There are no “big” female costars that we know of yet in grown ups 2 so we may not hear stories of on the set romance. I can guarantee he would be “dating” them if there was. Her twitter posts have calmed down alot since the first time they were out in January. I honestly think someone told her to cool it!! I can’t blame her for going back and forth with it. If I was 20 and in her situation I think I would be going back and forth with him as well. I may say right now at 30 that I wouldnt but if I were put in the situation I know I would. If you were that IN LOVE with someone you wouldnt break up, go out with other girls and get back together ONLY when you have a break from work!! I think they are just friends BUT its obvious that she likes him more than just a friend.

aquarius64

Posted at 4:33 PM on April 26, 2012

I agree with you on that “he’s not that into her” aspect on his end. But the back and forth, even at 20, makes her look pathetic and look like a jump off. He won’t take her to a Hollywood event to intoduce her to his colleagues. No red carpet appearances with him if she’s so special. After all that time and dating, I’d think a woman would rate that. When TL decides to publicly declare a gf, and it’s not her, I don’t think Sara will take so well.

aquarius64

Posted at 4:48 PM on April 26, 2012

Please don’t take my earlier response as a slap on you or your choice on the situation. I’m basically saying that for me, no guy, no matter who he is, is worth being disrepected. If you’re taking the attitude of keeping it light (on both sides), which seems to be your stance, no harm no foul. But if you have one side is in deep and the other knows it and doesn’t seem to do anything about it that’s, to me, where the problem lies.

uh

Posted at 8:09 PM on March 31, 2013

true dat!

Gen

Posted at 11:45 AM on April 16, 2012

I’d sooner believe that she’s a beard than this is the fourth time he subjects her to this…I don’t even know what to call it. Relationship? Disillusionment?

aquarius64.

Posted at 5:19 PM on April 16, 2012

Dysfunctional. He looks like a jerk because he comes off as if he’s just using her; and she looks like she has self-esteem issues.

Lok

Posted at 12:22 AM on April 17, 2012

Lol. That’s exactly what I’m thinking, especially on her part.

child clothing

Posted at 11:34 PM on April 14, 2012

Thank you, I have just been looking for info about this subject for a long time and yours is the best I’ve found out till now. However, what concerning the conclusion? Are you certain concerning the supply?|What i don’t realize is in truth how you’re now not really much more neatly-liked than you may be now. You’re very intelligent.

Tatum

Posted at 6:01 AM on April 14, 2012

Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with approximately all significant infos. I would like to peer extra posts like this .

guest

Posted at 3:36 PM on April 13, 2012

Comparing Taylor hanging with an ex to Mel Gibson Anti-Semitic is the dumbest thing I ever heard.