Rihanna's Romantic Tweet: She's Lusting For Chris Brown

Tue, April 10, 2012 10:47am EDT by 9 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown Love

Trini

Posted at 1:35 PM on May 23, 2012

Jeez a star can’t just tweet now….dammmnnnn

THEWORLDSUCKS

Posted at 10:14 PM on May 17, 2012

She probably just wants him back for his looks.. -,-

Brenda

Posted at 12:22 PM on May 31, 2012

For his looks? I don’t think so. Maybe something else. CB is not all that fine to me. I use to think so when I saw him dance, but I’m over that and over him. Rihanna can get a million guys way finer than Chris Brown.

BobbyBrown

Posted at 1:59 PM on May 6, 2012

Rihanna is so incredibly stupid…why would she want to be back with the man who beat the sh*t out of her??!!
Maybe she just likes to be slapped and thrown around. What a stupid girl…I really hope Chris Brown finishes her off the next time.

Trini

Posted at 1:33 PM on May 23, 2012

I feel pity for you….let’s hope u live a perfect life

Ohhnana

Posted at 6:20 PM on April 11, 2012

Honestly, I’d be surprised if she went back to Chris Brown in this very needy way. I know she did that “Birthday Cake” remix…but I like to think in a way she did that as a way to forgive and not forget. But I don’t think that means that everything she tweets will be about Chris Brown

SLEEK

Posted at 5:26 PM on April 11, 2012

LMFAO! Those are lyrics from Jay-Z’s “Forever Young”. WTF does that have to do with anything?

camille

Posted at 12:40 PM on April 10, 2012

No one is jumping to conclusions maybe the tweets she write is meant for chris brown you never know people needs to mind their business and leave chris and rihanna alone if they want to get back together they will on there on terms.

Sara

Posted at 11:24 AM on April 10, 2012

could u guys just read what u write? why do u jump to conclusions everything they say is about eachother?