Miley Cyrus' 'LOL' Movie — Official Trailer Released

Tue, April 10, 2012 9:23pm EST by 17 Comments
Miley Cyrus LOL
Loading video...

In this newly released trailer for Miley Cyrus’ new movie, ‘LOL,’ her character, Lola, gets her heart broken, falls in love and fights with her mom. It looks really good!

We’re ready to see Miley Cyrus back on the big screen and LOL seems to be the perfect movie for it to happen!

In this remake of the French film of the same same, Miley plays a girl named Lola, who gets broken up with and ends up falling for one of her close friends (Douglas Booth). Check out this newly released trailer to see her laugh, cry and fight with her mom (played by Demi Moore).

The only problem? It only says the film is “coming soon” and doesn’t give us a release date! Do YOU think LOL looks good?

More Miley Cyrus News:

1. Kids’ Choice Awards 2011 Best Dressed: Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus & More
  2. Miley Cyrus Tells Fans How They Can Be Happy — Amazing Advice
  3. ‘Punk’d’ Premiere Recap: Miley Cyrus Flips Out At Justin Bieber

João

Posted at 12:35 PM on August 12, 2012

love a miley e say of Brasil

sashie sophia dadul

Posted at 3:05 AM on March 28, 2013

ok ilove MILEY VERY MuCh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenifer

Posted at 11:28 AM on May 10, 2012

Amazing cinema to watch after a long time ! Miley Cyrus has done an outstanding job as usual

top video blog

Posted at 1:27 AM on April 20, 2012

Great work! This is the type of info that are supposed to be shared across the internet. Disgrace on the search engines for no longer positioning this publish upper! Come on over and visit my site . Thank you =)

lexi

Posted at 6:47 PM on April 11, 2012

can;t wait till may 4th, i am going to see the movie, and july 27th because i think that is when so undercover comes out

Jirlo

Posted at 4:33 PM on April 11, 2012

this is just a remake!

let’s be honest – i hate this behavior and i’m not alone.
hollywood is doing a film and we all have to love it, because we (in europe) are so sad.. yes we need you.
And our films… of course so worse that you have to make a remake! ( even could say – stealing our movies?!)

Hate this.
Why just not giving our films a chance?? Oh I forgot – Hollywood…. alright.

lucy

Posted at 12:03 PM on April 11, 2012

exciteddddddddd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remake..

Posted at 5:59 AM on April 11, 2012

I watched The ORGINAL MOVIE.No need for me to pay again for the same movie in American style.Seriously NOO! If you don’t know or never watched LOL(Orginal movie) than maybe you should watch the movie with Miley,cuz it’s an amazingly hilarious movie :) But If you watched it,I wouldn’t watch it again..I mean it’s the SAAAAME Movie (:

tin

Posted at 4:50 AM on April 11, 2012

LOVE IT! its a nice movie!! shes sp sexyyyyyyyyy

rew

Posted at 4:49 AM on April 11, 2012

she so sexy and pretty!! wer going to watch itttttt:) love her so muchhhhhhhhh

wen

Posted at 4:48 AM on April 11, 2012

im gonna watch it!! miley love u:)so nice movie

celine

Posted at 3:08 AM on April 11, 2012

it’s exactly the same movie as the french one, they didn’t change anything! (for what we can see with the trailer)

javiera

Posted at 11:33 PM on April 10, 2012

miley cyrus te amo con todo el corazon y tu nueva peli sera la mejor de todas

Flychick86

Posted at 11:09 PM on April 10, 2012

Niceeee. Miley’s character Lola seemed a lil’ more fierce. Woah!

ann

Posted at 10:16 PM on April 10, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

Anonymous

Posted at 12:14 AM on April 11, 2012

On Miley Cyrus & Matthew McConaughey & Ashley Hinshaw & Sylvester Stallone & Selena Gomez & Thomas Jane & Demi Lovato & Chuck Norris & Brittney Alger & Randy Couture & Jennette McCurdy & Anonymous Men & Anoymous Girls

Sam Puckett. You made me a deal. I could’ve put you in the deepest, darkest hole, but I kept you out because I knew that one day would come when you were gonna pay me back – and today’s that day.

I never wanted this for you. I work my whole life–I don’t apologize–to take care of my family, and I refused to be a fool, dancing on the string held by all those bigshots. I don’t apologize–that’s my life–but I thought that, that when it was your time, that you would be the one to hold the string.

But Pop, I’ve seen things that I know are so wrong. Now how can I go back to school and keep my mind on… on things that are just in books, that-that-that aren’t people living

Take that, you dirty rat!

Hahhaha

Posted at 9:30 PM on April 10, 2012

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahh!
I wanna see it love u miley cyrus