Rihanna's Sad New Tweets — Devastated Over Chris Brown Split?

Mon, April 9, 2012 10:00pm EST by 23 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna

Rihanna is really having a hard time getting Chris back. The singer took to her Twitter account again to show she’s willing to fight for her man!

Rihanna is known for being tough as nails, but it seems the superstar singer can’t live without Chris Brown in her life! The 24-year-old beauty tweeted on April 9 several sad tweets and we think it’s a message for her former flame!

“So if u love me baby, this is how u let me know, don’t eva let me go…#baby #foreveryoung #1LOVE

Then earlier she said: “Warriors don’t cry.”

After all, this is hardly the first time the singer has taken to her account to steal Chris’ attention from his current lady-love Karrueche Tran. Just last week, Rihanna uploaded sexy snapshots of herself in an attempt to capture his attention. Rihanna also said recently that no one can keep her away from Chris, and it sounds like she really means it this time!

– Jennifer Kamm

More Rihanna News:

1. Rihanna Will Do Anything To Reunite With Chris Brown
  2. Karrueche Tran’s Sad Tweet: Are She & Chris Brown On The Rocks?
  3. Rihanna Admits She Wants Chris Brown To Herself

Donna

Posted at 12:09 AM on October 21, 2014

Very good post. I absolutely love this site.
Thanks!

lovely

Posted at 8:09 AM on August 15, 2012

Go rihanna. . Take him back.

poceros toledo

Posted at 9:00 PM on May 11, 2012

It’s perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this put up and if I may I want to counsel you some attention-grabbing things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article. I want to read even more things approximately it!

Richelle

Posted at 12:44 PM on April 14, 2012

If you still love him then be with him because everybody knows he loves you and you love him that other is nothing. In his pics he is sad without you hold on to that unbroken love between each other. RiRi you rock and Breezy keep loving riri

Immie

Posted at 8:18 AM on April 13, 2012

Go on babe. . .u luk cute 2gether. . . . U rock riri

Ally

Posted at 2:25 AM on April 13, 2012

Look at his smug face. He always looks pissed off all the time. Crazy Narcissist

Ally

Posted at 2:23 AM on April 13, 2012

They are all stupid ridiculous sad tweet this, sad tweet that, sad photo. lol .. If she goes back to him she is an idiot. She must like to get beat on or something. She needs some mental help to want to be with someone that does that to her, that is not love at all. He is just a cocky son of a b*tch that only cares about himself and getting attention, he is also psycho and you can see it in his eyes an his actions. If she wants to get beat on again and eventually killed then go ahead. I use to like her but I don’t now, she is not a good role model for girls and I will not listen to her music or buy it again. I haven’t listen to his music since he beat her and I turn the station if it comes on the radio, I will not support a woman beater and I can not stand to even listen to his voice. I am not saying he can’t work but he should not be in a career were thousands of kids look up to him listen to him and follow him. I do not believe he has changed or ever will. He hasn’t shown any remorse what so ever and you can tell he is still a narcissist crazy psycho.

over this website

Posted at 9:59 AM on April 11, 2012

Not only is this website ridiculous but so are the people who post. Does anyone know how to spell anymore? To use correct grammar? Punctuation? This is my last time frequenting this site. And this is my 2¢…rihanna still loves Chris. I don’t know or care what her tweets mean. But she herself said in an interview that she had to be a role model so she couldn’t go back. Had the pic of her beaten face not leaked to the media they’d still be together.

Umar

Posted at 7:06 PM on April 10, 2012

Go baby its time 2 brove ur loving of chris brown

orel

Posted at 1:53 AM on April 10, 2012

C’mon girl move on you are starting to look very pathetic

Dee

Posted at 1:25 AM on April 10, 2012

Rihanna live Karuche and Chriss in peace!!!……unless u wanna loose fans….am not one anymore!!…#hateya!

Rita Lord

Posted at 1:24 AM on April 10, 2012

Riri didn’t mention nothing bout Chris brezzy! and Yall are silly & Crazy to think of something like this. yall Love to come up with a stroy That Riri Tweets. don’t yall know That Their are just Friend.

Dee

Posted at 1:34 AM on April 10, 2012

Buttheir is evidence she has been hunting him back….she even spoke on Jay Z’s face that she loves him regardless to anyone’s opinion

ann

Posted at 10:03 PM on April 9, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

electlady1

Posted at 9:43 PM on April 9, 2012

Love is a puzzle that has to be put back together when we wonder off and try to venture off into new territory new things new loves new people. But that heart yearns for that special love that special kiss that eye contact that voice that hug that closeness. I tried to get you out of my heart I tried to forget about you I tried to see him but I saw you and I saw her as you. If you let it go and it comes back it belongs to you don’t let it go again treasure it like a jewel. Because true love is hard to find Riri know she mess up and Chris knows too there just going thru something time will tell if things will come together pray for them. Thats what they need not to be pulled down but to be embrace love conquers all.

WHATEVER

Posted at 8:42 PM on April 9, 2012

Stop lying, how does that tweet have anything to do with Chris????????

cookie

Posted at 8:16 PM on April 9, 2012

wtf I wrong wit her……first she against him…..now she posting sad tweets about chris brown……SAD -_-

paris

Posted at 7:04 PM on April 9, 2012

yeah we know that she still loves him, BUT!!! the crap that she is doing is so low and if this is even true it don’t seem like it’s working she needs to do her cause this is making her look like a loser

fatima

Posted at 2:31 PM on April 9, 2012

she is saying what is on her mine.what is wrong with that,is does not mean she what him back.why can’t people live with that.please guy let her live her life, she has the right to do that.ha ha ha i am in Africa and i know you right more than you do.GO RIHANNA.

Cordiah

Posted at 1:28 PM on April 9, 2012

Now that’s just pathetic! Girl, move on. Chris did, so follow his example and do you. Ratchet Rihanna.

cccc ll

Posted at 6:16 PM on April 9, 2012

so true cordiah

cccc ll

Posted at 12:16 PM on April 9, 2012

we all know what she saying she still loves chris brown but chris has a girlfriend thats why she tweeting these things and after the beating chris did to her she still dosent ha a bf

camille

Posted at 11:28 AM on April 9, 2012

Who knows what rihanna tweets mean if she really wanted chris brown back she should have done it. As far as karruche tran is concerned who knows how long chris brown is going to stay with her.