Renee Graziano: Why I'm Glad My Father & Ex Are Going To Jail

Mon, April 9, 2012 1:56pm EST by 6 Comments
Renee Graziano

HollywoodLife.com spoke to Renee right before her father Anthony Graziano and the head of the Bonanno crime family headed to federal court to accept a plea deal and she says it just proves the ‘Mob Wives’ is real!

Renee Graziano‘s life hasn’t just been playing out on her VH1 reality show Mob Wives, it’s making national headlines. HollywoodLife.com had Renee in our NYC studios just hours before Vincent Badalamenti the head of the Bonanno crime family, her father Anthony Graziano, and other mob associates were to plead guilty to racketeering. All of this because Renee’s ex-husband Hector Pagan wore a wire and ratted on everyone!

“Actually this might sound a little cocky but I’m glad it’s playing out in national headlines,” Renee tells HollywoodLife.com. “Because people know this is real. You get a lot of remarks that this is staged. Listen, if I could get the government or anybody behind the scenes to get them to pinch 127 people and get my ex husband into a snitch we would be gazillionaires and everyone would want us!”

The recent episodes of Mob Wives show Renee learning her father is going to jail and then more recently that her ex-husband is responsible for ratting to the feds.

“From what I understand there are six men on the case and they all plead guilty on the case,” she says. “They’ve all taken a global plea which means you recognize it, you take it, there’s more time involved. The guidelines the feds go by is some point system which I don’t understand. What I do understand is you go on visits, you send money, and you love the person that is behind the wall. I don’t get involved in the legal stuff.”

Renee’s father Anthony is expected to get a sentence of three years, after having just served eight years for tax evasion, racketeering, and conspiracy to commit murder .

“No I’m not [going down to court],” she says. “Every time I’ve been to court there’s been too much attention. I don’t think it’d be good for the other familes. My father is fine with me and who I am, but the other families it’s not necessary.”

But Renee does want to reassure fans that this won’t affect the plot of Mob Wives season three.

“If everyone thinks this is all I have they are sadly mistaken,” she says. “That came, that blindsided all of us, no one was expecting that …this will not affect my story line and I have a lot more than Junior in my life.”

— Chloe Melas

More Mob Wives News

1. ‘Mob Wives’ Star Renee Graziano: I Will Never Speak To My Ex-Husband EXCLUSIVE interview!
  2. ‘Mob Wives’ Star Renee Graziano Wants To Join ‘Dancing With The Stars’
  3. Renee Graziano: I Forgive My Ex-Husband For Betraying My Father

freda

Posted at 4:22 PM on April 21, 2012

MY HEART GOES OUT TO U AND AJ. UR FATHER DID NOT DESERVE THAT.
JUINOR NEED TO KILL HIS SELF. FOR HURTING U GUYS .. FAMILY FIRST .. YOU DID THE CRIME DO THE TIME .. IT’S NOT LIKE U DID NOT SUPPORT HIM WHILE HE WAS DOWN . KEEP UR HEAD UP SISTER BECAUSE ..THIS IS JUST A TRIAL &TRIBULATION YOU SHALL OVER COME ..MAKE AMENDS WITH UR FATHER DID
..SAD..LET UR PAST BE A VISUAL TO A PROSPEROUS FUTURE .

Kim

Posted at 12:50 AM on April 16, 2012

I feel for this woman. I have been in a relationship with the same type of person- one who would sell his mother for a pack of Cigs. You just want that person you love so much and that you have been there for ride or die style- then the pay back is this?? Jr. Is a monster!! I hope he knows Karma is a Bee-otch and he is due. Its one thing to snitch but to use the mother of your child….. Disgusting!

QueenBEE

Posted at 3:12 PM on April 20, 2012

Women PLEASE: You can’t love nobody, unless you love yourself, STOP BLAMING OTHER FOR YOU NOT CARING , LOVING YOU! No one can make you happy until your happy with yourself. There to many woman jumpin on the I WANNA BE A DAMSEL! I WANNA BE SAVE. NOW WHO CAN SAVE YOU FROM YOU?!

lucy

Posted at 10:16 PM on April 15, 2012

Rene you are very strong.and everything happens for a reason.ikn it hard for you right now but you have a great son and very smart..and you will be ok you are a very strong person..keep your head up and don’t let anyone bring you down..God bless you and your family…….ppl now and days don’t think about family and loyalty smh.

jose

Posted at 8:30 PM on April 15, 2012

Must be hard for u,i did time for heroin distribution,i had 3 rats in my case i end up with 7 total years,i got out last year,i will never forget those guys that decided to turn,with u is family,you are an strong female,and i know that u will make the right decision,and move forward with your life,and u have a son he is first priority..

Patricia Sanchez

Posted at 6:13 PM on April 9, 2012

In the public eye or not. This is a painful situation. Who on God’s green earth would want to go through something like this? Renee you are like any mother out there. You just do what you gotta do to keep your kid safe. Keep your head up! I’ll be praying for you and your family. God Bless.