Harry Styles Dating Singer Lily Halpern — New Report

Mon, April 9, 2012 6:21pm EDT by 103 Comments
Harry Styles Girlfriend

One of the One Direction studs has reportedly moved on from his ex-girlfriend, Caroline Flack, with 19-year-old American singer, Lily Halpern!

Sorry, ladies! You’re not going to be happy with this news: Harry Styles may officially be off the market.

The 18-year-old One Direction cutie has reportedly started dating Lily Halpern, a 19-year-old singer from Boston who has opened for people like Big Time Rush, Cody Simpson and Greyson Chance.

The New York Post claims “they’ve been seeing each other for a few months, and it’s ‘getting quite serious,'” adding that Lily was spotted leaving Harry’s hotel in NYC last month.

That said, if the couple is the real deal, they are keeping it way under wraps. One Direction’s rep said he’d never heard of Lily and then she joked around with her friend, tweeting, “@samanthacorrie you and i have hung out a couple times… does that mean we’re dating too?”

Do you think Harry and Lily would make a good couple? Sound off below!

More One Direction News:

1. One Direction Was Amazing On ‘Saturday Night Live’ — VIDEO
  2. One Direction’s Harry Styles: How I Became BFFs With Louis Tomlinson
  3. Justin Bieber & One Direction: Inside Their Collaboration

Ilovehazza

Posted at 1:34 PM on May 12, 2012

I love u Harry. I’m just sad right now..:(

idk

Posted at 7:17 AM on May 12, 2012

Eww! look at her legs! 0_0

madison

Posted at 1:49 AM on May 10, 2012

I love harry too much to see him get hurt by some other women who probably only likes him cause he is in one direction . I like him cause of his smiles and his laugh oh it just kills me I honestly would love him to bits even if he wasn’t in one direction . harry wants to be happy with someone it should be me ! like any other girl would say you should be happy for harry and i am dont get me wrong i am but she is not what harry deserves he deserves a girl like us who be happier than anyone in this world ! i love harry and what ever makes him happy makes me happy. :)

sof

Posted at 6:10 PM on May 7, 2012

I don’t really care about harry styles luckily so, go for it!x

vip

Posted at 4:31 PM on May 2, 2012

i really want harry to be happy wat ever he chooses is his part not ours harrys way hotter than her but still its his part but i kinda really think she kinda better than him dating a 32 year old thats like dating my mother eww but he would be way better SINGLE<3:)

(iloveharrystyles)

LayneStyles

Posted at 6:38 AM on May 2, 2012

Whoever Harry loves is the girl for him.
Every one direction lover will probably disagree that they should be together because the fans want to be with Harry.
But in this situation I’m not sure if this relationship is true or not.
I love one direction and want them to be happy but this lily girl doesn’t seem right for him.

Ruth

Posted at 9:35 PM on April 24, 2012

Ughh! This ruin my night!!!:”(
Come on Harry! Just stay with Louis an stay single!!!:(

Caitlyn

Posted at 9:35 AM on April 21, 2012

Harry could do WAY better, but on the Other side I am a directioner and I will support Harry with anything that makes him happy! But trust me I don’t think this relationship will last long…

Avery

Posted at 11:24 PM on April 19, 2012

Her legs are just… UGH O___O Harry is never going to get at that!

Kasey

Posted at 2:55 AM on April 26, 2012

I don’t get it, what’s wrong with her legs?

Poppy

Posted at 2:20 PM on April 18, 2012

Yeah he could choose me!!

Harry Styles

Posted at 4:10 AM on April 19, 2012

@Poppy,

N E V E R

Kasey

Posted at 2:56 AM on April 26, 2012

Haha! Yeah

Poppy

Posted at 2:17 PM on April 18, 2012

I love you Harry and I think you and Lilly are lovley together!!

Emilie

Posted at 5:20 PM on April 17, 2012

I think she seems sweet and I really love Harry.. I just want him to be happy and I think she seems like a really nice girl for him. Way better than Sarah-Louise Colivet!
-But ofc. I dont know them, so I can’t really tell. i:

I guess I just really want Harry to be happy.

Victoria

Posted at 4:42 PM on April 17, 2012

Harry is too sexy for her! damn, he could do way better!!

JL19987

Posted at 12:12 PM on April 17, 2012

And he just said he was texting Taylor Swift and when they asked him if they were dating he clammed up and said ”Ehm, she’s a very nice woman” So what is Lily trying to do here! :P

JL19987

Posted at 12:10 PM on April 17, 2012

MrsHarryStylesss , Liam and Louis aren’t single! They have girlfriends.

MrsHarryStylesss

Posted at 4:03 PM on April 16, 2012

DUDE SHE FREAKING FIBBING BECAUSE ALL RHE BOYS ARE SINGLE!! HARRY FRIKIN SAID SO AND SO DID THE REST OF THE BOYS!! THE TWIT IS UGLY TOO!!! AND IT’S PRETTY DAMN SAD WHEN APPENTLY THEY DATING AND HE DOESN’T KNOW WHO THE HELL SHE IS!!! Lily Halpern=*FACEPALM*

PeaceLoveOneDIrection

Posted at 10:08 AM on April 16, 2012

this girl is freaking nuts. harry doesnt even know who she is. lol shes probably just doing that for attention like seriously i would rather him go back out with caroline flack.! lol and for me to say that theres a problem!! urg she annoys me

1D143

Posted at 9:27 PM on April 13, 2012

He’s only allowed to date Louis… so they obviously arent..
LARRY STYLINSON 4EVA!!! ;D <3

Imin1Derland

Posted at 1:06 PM on April 13, 2012

This is fae harry denied this relationship he doesnt even no het

Larry Stylinson

Posted at 6:23 AM on April 13, 2012

Uh, I’ve heard that Harry doesn’t even know who she is. Lily Harpern is a liar. omfg.

There are only two people Harry’s allowed to date.
ME (like 1%)
and LOUIS TOMLINSON (like 99%)

Mrs.Styles

Posted at 5:36 AM on April 13, 2012

She’s using him for all his fame, so obv.

Katie

Posted at 6:42 PM on April 12, 2012

NO Harry should date me instead even Harry said in an interview that he had NEVER heard of this person :) thank god :)

Asiah

Posted at 10:34 AM on April 12, 2012

Bah io non lo so….Non è nemmeno quella bellezza ENORME!!!
Lui ha tutto il diritto d conoscere una ragazza ma cavolo ha le gambe storte XD
Mi dispiace solo x lui XD

Hannie

Posted at 8:41 PM on April 11, 2012

He has not got a girlfriend because the guys and him said ” Harry is not dating

one directioner

Posted at 3:45 PM on April 11, 2012

they arent dating!
that ugly little hoe just want fame!!
plus shes ugly looks like rebecca black !
harry says in every interview that he is single so…!!!

alliah

Posted at 5:35 PM on April 12, 2012

you are very right about that ugly girl

i love one direction