Harry Styles Dating Singer Lily Halpern — New Report

Mon, April 9, 2012 6:21pm EST by 103 Comments
Harry Styles Girlfriend

One of the One Direction studs has reportedly moved on from his ex-girlfriend, Caroline Flack, with 19-year-old American singer, Lily Halpern!

Sorry, ladies! You’re not going to be happy with this news: Harry Styles may officially be off the market.

The 18-year-old One Direction cutie has reportedly started dating Lily Halpern, a 19-year-old singer from Boston who has opened for people like Big Time Rush, Cody Simpson and Greyson Chance.

The New York Post claims “they’ve been seeing each other for a few months, and it’s ‘getting quite serious,’” adding that Lily was spotted leaving Harry’s hotel in NYC last month.

That said, if the couple is the real deal, they are keeping it way under wraps. One Direction’s rep said he’d never heard of Lily and then she joked around with her friend, tweeting, “@samanthacorrie you and i have hung out a couple times… does that mean we’re dating too?”

Do you think Harry and Lily would make a good couple? Sound off below!

More One Direction News:

1. One Direction Was Amazing On ‘Saturday Night Live’ — VIDEO
  2. One Direction’s Harry Styles: How I Became BFFs With Louis Tomlinson
  3. Justin Bieber & One Direction: Inside Their Collaboration

1Derfull

Posted at 3:32 PM on April 11, 2012

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY LIFE IS RUINED

GF

Posted at 1:38 PM on April 11, 2012

Look girls, I guess I did not like how most of you, but if you are true fan will understand! . what matters is not whether she is beautiful, but if it makes you happy … most of the way they do show will not last long, only the” dating” is really true.

Hanna

Posted at 12:02 PM on April 11, 2012

You guys should be happy for him. She is a beautiful girl with talent. I don’t find her “ugly” one bit.
If they really are secretly dating, then I wish them the best.

P.s. (That’s how knees look… Get over it)(:

ann

Posted at 11:33 AM on April 11, 2012

Directioner

Posted at 7:42 AM on April 11, 2012

Harry You can’t stay with her. You are beautiful with Two eyes amazing. You’re my Paradise Edward Styles and this
“Lily” isn’t for You. I love You. We love You . Now I’M
Only a teenager but listen to me. WE LOVE YOU. P.s: she isn’t cutie. (Sorry for bar english but I’M italian …. Com’e in italy Please the italy needs You )

Chloe O

Posted at 11:17 PM on April 10, 2012

Don’t be hatting on Harry and Lily. If their happy together than thats all that should matter. Besides there is still Niall and Zayn. Be happy for them.He fianally has someone he can love besides his fans and louis.

Dana M

Posted at 8:46 PM on April 10, 2012

I’m happy for Harry!!!! Even though I’m going to marry him I am happy for him. He deserves someone who can treat him special and he can spoil rotten!! He deserves it

....

Posted at 3:13 PM on April 10, 2012

What problem do you have with who is Harry dating?! Come on people! It’s his choice and you can’t change it. And let’s face it up that he don’t know that you exist. All of US say ‘ he’s mine’ but he is not a doll. He’s a person and if you were real fan you’ll be happy for him. :))
P.S. I don’t think that’s true. :D

sofia

Posted at 5:44 PM on April 10, 2012

i hate this noo this is terrible she is so ugly she cant i love harry he has too wait uh i hate this news

beatriz

Posted at 1:46 PM on April 10, 2012

nosssa eu adoro one derection,mas eles tem a vida deles,eles não vão parar de vida deles só pq eles são famosos

SABRINE PAYNE

Posted at 1:17 PM on April 10, 2012

harry pick another one not this one theres alot of pretty fish in the sea im not trying to be mean

kelly styles

Posted at 1:16 PM on April 10, 2012

noooooooooo! shes soo uglyy noooo im srry im nt hatin btttt noooo im sadd no tht stupid b****

SammyB

Posted at 12:09 PM on April 10, 2012

Noooo Harrryyyy!! Baby noooo!!! Look at her knees!!

harrymylove

Posted at 7:55 AM on April 10, 2012

Harry,honey,you can do 100 times better!!!
She’S not even pretty, this is the first time i heard about her,im not hating or anything,but common,Harry is our sweetheart,he need to get the most beautiful girl he can get,and this Lily girl,isn’T for him.Sorry for bad english.

Angelina

Posted at 7:51 AM on April 10, 2012

I don’t want Harry to date but he cant stay single forever and he would still end up meeting someone well whoever he ends up dating is sooooooooo lucky and even if he is dating someone I will still love him.

harrystyleslover

Posted at 5:41 AM on April 10, 2012

this girl isn’t a fit for harry AT ALL she isn’t even a good singer she is awfull !!!
and if you check her out on google you’ll see she looks JUST LIKE REBECCA BLACK !!
and i mean how bad can it get then looking like rebecca !!!

Harry'sIdealGal

Posted at 5:38 PM on April 10, 2012

Haha and we all know Rebecca Black is awful

Directioner

Posted at 4:40 AM on April 10, 2012

The Poll results are hillarious!!! Hahahah. Harry can’t be dating. She has to be perfect to date perfection Harry. Haha

Comfort

Posted at 8:36 PM on April 10, 2012

no one is perfect, the poll is low for “yes” b/c no directioners want him to date FULL STUFF

SingletillHarrydatesMe

Posted at 3:33 AM on April 10, 2012

FAACCCKKK. Why! I’m gonna cry now.

DIRECTIONER

Posted at 3:18 AM on April 10, 2012

I have no idea who she is,she’s not famous enough for ready she needs to get ready for hate from hardcore directioners,her followers will go up on twitter if this is official it will last about a month in my eyes harry’s a womanizer its not gonna work out anyway harry’s always travelling

curried egg.

Posted at 3:58 AM on April 10, 2012

I know right?! this chick doesnt look like she can take the hate from his fans. Shiz is about to hit the fan…

Comfort

Posted at 8:41 PM on April 10, 2012

So because she may be dating a certain guy she should receive hardcore hate. That`s stupid. Everyone of you guys know that if you had a chance to get near him you would grab at the chance. The hate is just jealousy. How may of you fans are the perfect specimen ?… Oh wait none of you
And do you know harry, do you hang with him, so how do you know what he is and what he isn`t.
Stop studying Harry Styles and go open your textbooks

Stefanie

Posted at 2:51 AM on April 10, 2012

Um, I don’t really know who Lily Halpern is but, I don’t think they are the perfect couple! :( I’m just saying! (Not because I hate that they’re going out!) But because, they don’t seem to be a okay couple. I’m sorry! I don’t hate anything, I just don’t know if you two really have anything in common. :/

ari

Posted at 1:18 AM on April 10, 2012

whats with her legs…

Stefanie

Posted at 2:53 AM on April 10, 2012

Ikr!

Abby

Posted at 12:45 AM on April 10, 2012

I feel like anything thats living and breathing with boobs attached is fine for harry… Hes a womanizer in some ways -.-

yaneli

Posted at 11:29 PM on April 9, 2012

i love harry but i would like to see him happy but that girl is not pretty…he should find some prettier

BabyJudy

Posted at 9:59 PM on April 9, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

Claire

Posted at 9:42 PM on April 9, 2012

I read this news and then i read all of the comments. I know that everyone loves Harry so much when they read this news they were heartbroken by it. As fans we should support Harry’s decisions whether u like it or not so i just want to say to Harry i support u in this :)<3 Claire

breanna

Posted at 9:39 PM on April 9, 2012

There so not cute couple because harry is finding a girl who is curvy loyal etc. And it dosen’t match to lily’s personality or body. And what happend to her leg there’s like wrinkles on them eeeeeww!