Harry Styles Dating Singer Lily Halpern — New Report

Mon, April 9, 2012 6:21pm EDT by 103 Comments
Harry Styles Girlfriend

One of the One Direction studs has reportedly moved on from his ex-girlfriend, Caroline Flack, with 19-year-old American singer, Lily Halpern!

Sorry, ladies! You’re not going to be happy with this news: Harry Styles may officially be off the market.

The 18-year-old One Direction cutie has reportedly started dating Lily Halpern, a 19-year-old singer from Boston who has opened for people like Big Time Rush, Cody Simpson and Greyson Chance.

The New York Post claims “they’ve been seeing each other for a few months, and it’s ‘getting quite serious,'” adding that Lily was spotted leaving Harry’s hotel in NYC last month.

That said, if the couple is the real deal, they are keeping it way under wraps. One Direction’s rep said he’d never heard of Lily and then she joked around with her friend, tweeting, “@samanthacorrie you and i have hung out a couple times… does that mean we’re dating too?”

Do you think Harry and Lily would make a good couple? Sound off below!

More One Direction News:

1. One Direction Was Amazing On ‘Saturday Night Live’ — VIDEO
  2. One Direction’s Harry Styles: How I Became BFFs With Louis Tomlinson
  3. Justin Bieber & One Direction: Inside Their Collaboration

Jenna Styles

Posted at 1:55 PM on January 4, 2014

Preach it media you need to stop it seriously.anyone who is famous they are either gay or anyone they hang out with they are dating really just leave him alone and let him be a boy for once let him hang around girls or guys without any rumers just STOP PLEASE!!!!!

Alexander

Posted at 11:42 PM on October 17, 2012

Once again, Harry hangs out with a girl and they are dating. The media needs to stop potraying Harry as a manwhore because he is not. Can’t a guy and girl hang out without being rumored to date?

harry

Posted at 5:20 PM on July 31, 2012

thank you LEXI!

Katie

Posted at 10:13 PM on June 16, 2012

hell no!!! she is to much of b****, he is way better and hotter than her

Lexi

Posted at 2:18 AM on June 11, 2012

Hey Ladies :) Its Lexi here Im A 18 Year Old Blogger And Interviewer:)
So I Recently Talked to Harry Styles About His So Called Rumored Relationship :) He Said He Hung Out With Her Once And Watched Flubber But Nothing Serious !
Honstly He Said It Was A Shrugg For Him
But As Our Day Went On It Was Soo Fun Playing With Nerf Guns With The Boys ! Ahah Then It Ended With him Saying I Was Very Attractive :) Haha So No Worries !

Winter

Posted at 11:42 AM on June 6, 2012

hi one direction!! i love you guys so much, you are the best!!!!!!! Harry, you and your girlfriend look cute together, she is adorable!!! But i am way better!! marry me harry??? where i live is south carolina. CALL ME!!!!! (843) 267-6162!!
i AM YOUR #1 FAN Harry!!!!! love ya!!!

cars

Posted at 12:30 AM on June 5, 2012

My brother recommended I may like this blog. He was totally right. This publish truly made my day. You cann’t believe simply how so much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

ayda

Posted at 9:48 AM on June 2, 2012

Why these people should lose body Qlshvn

Trisha

Posted at 11:45 PM on May 29, 2012

I think their relationship won’t last too long, and just saying..

Yo lands

Posted at 6:19 AM on May 27, 2012

Wait so is he dating that ugly girl???
I hope not cause this made me REALLY sad!! :(

Yolanda

Posted at 6:11 AM on May 27, 2012

Awww noooo how sad! I am right now !
he’s toooo cute for her :(

Eevee

Posted at 6:47 PM on May 20, 2012

What kind of rumor is this? I’M DATING HARRY STYLES! I met him behind the venue at one of his concerts. It was in february at the patriot center in virginia. He ended up asking for my number and we went on from there. Their relationship is totally fake. I mean who would make up a story about that?!

madison

Posted at 12:34 AM on May 16, 2012

i whant to date you harry

Poo bear

Posted at 12:36 AM on May 15, 2012

I love him but what ever makes him happy if it ment to be :(