'Octomom' Nadya Suleman Says IVF 'Was A Mistake' After 6 Kids

Mon, April 9, 2012 2:16pm EDT by 5 Comments

Octomom admits that taking care of 14 children is nearly impossible! In a new interview, Nadya Suleman says she regrets undergoing IVF after already having six children.

Nadya Suleman, 36, dished about her current money problems in an April 6 interview with Tamron Hall on NBC’s Dateline. The single mother admitted she made a mistake in undergoing the in vitro fertilization that led to the birth of her octuplets in 2009.

Nadya also admitted to the Today show’s Matt Lauer on April 5 that for the last two months she has relied on $2,000 worth of food stamps to feed her large family. She is eligible for benefits from the state of California because her total income is less than $8,000, according to The Daily Mail.

“I still am working as hard as I possibly can to support them,” she said on Today. “I made that call reluctantly. I feel ashamed, but who cares how I feel? It’s 100 percent about my children.”

But apparently even the benefits Nadya receives to supplement her jobs can’t cover all the family’s bills! The mom is facing foreclosure on her La Habra, California home, and the family could be evicted, according to the Los Angeles Times.

It’s no surprise that the mother can’t keep a decent job when caring for so many children! Good Luck, Nadya!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Do you agree it was a mistake for ‘Octomom’ to undergo IVF when she already had six kids?

–Giovanna Pagliarulo

More Octomom News:

1. Octomom Nadya Suleman: My Octuplets Are ‘Pieces of Poop’
  2. ‘Octomom’ Is So Broke That Dr. Drew Does Intervention! Watch Video!
  3. 10 Most Hated People In America, New Poll Reveals! Casey Anthony, Spencer Pratt & More!

herbal vaporize

Posted at 2:27 AM on May 11, 2012

Thanks for any other wonderful article. The place else may just anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal approach of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I’m on the search for such information.

Il sito per i più bei videogames fatti in flash nel web

Posted at 2:59 AM on May 4, 2012

That is very fascinating, You’re an excessively skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to in the hunt for extra of your excellent post. Additionally, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks

dana

Posted at 7:53 AM on April 12, 2012

i think they need to leve her alone she is pretty she loves her kids she dose the best for them who is any one to juge her

Samantha

Posted at 9:41 PM on April 16, 2013

She should have NEVER considered having another child with already having 6 children, if you think about the reality of things she will be in a nursing home being placed there by her children because she is not capable of taking care if herself in y opinion.

Jeanie sumner

Posted at 1:16 PM on May 21, 2014

It was her decision not ours. I agree with you. Everyone likes to judge but we are not in her shoes. I care about the babies but she seems to have enough help to make sure they are taken care of properly. All of us need to cut her some slack and quit judging and don’t believe everything the media says .