Lisa Lampanelli Will Win 'Celebrity Apprentice' This Season

Mon, April 9, 2012 5:51pm EST by 110 Comments

Love her or hate her, Lisa has demonstrated she has exactly what it takes to avoid the Donald’s wrath.

I’m not a gambling man, but if I was, I’d put all my money on Lisa Lampanelli. I’ve had my doubts about her this season on Celebrity Apprentice — I certainly won’t defend her calling Dayana Mendoza a s**c during a recent radio interview — but after watching her square off against Lou Ferrigno on the April 8 episode, I’m fully convinced she won’t be hearing “You’re fired.”

Much like Donald Trump himself, Lisa doesn’t take anyone’s crap, and that’s largely what has kept her in the game this long. She’s the polar opposite of Cheryl Tiegs, who basically chose to leave the show after the first week because of her opposition to confrontation. But more importantly, Lisa plays fair. As much as she criticized Dayana on the April 1 episode, she recognized Dayana’s hard work as project manager this week. In fact, she even defended Dayana to the Donald in the boardroom!

Besides, look at her competition: Clay Aiken? Arsenio Hall? Paul Teutul? Those guys are good for a laugh, but they haven’t been carrying their weight in recent weeks, and as more celebrities are sent home, their weaknesses are becoming clear. And while Penn Jillette is obviously very smart, I feel like he’s gone half the time doing shows and should probably be dismissed by default.

For one reason or another, Lisa’s real threats are the remaining ladies of the competition: Teresa Giudice, Aubrey O’Day and Dayana. Some are smart, others merely manipulative, but all are worthy adversaries.

Again, I won’t defend the personal remarks Lisa has made against her fellow apprentices, but as far the game is concerned, I think she’s got it in the bag.

— Andy Swift

Junebug

Posted at 10:37 PM on April 11, 2012

I think there’s hope for Aubrey. Lisa has more apologizing to do than she has the spine for. Yeah, Lisa, treating someone with respect even when you feel superior to them takes a backbone. Screeching like a spoiled child is the easy way to get you the attention you crave. you’ve revealed your id to us and we are repulsed.

Justagurl

Posted at 7:50 AM on April 17, 2012

It is obvious you know very little about people…

If you watch the way Dyanna smirks and tries to push Lisa’s buttons it is MORE than obvious that Dyanna is just manipulating….

she has not had any good ideas… and she really does get in a huff when she is turned down on ideas or being in the spot light…
that in my book is far worse behavior than Lisa not suffering fools gladly….

Dyanna acts like a little diva when she does not get her way…

by the way… I think Aubrey is every bit as pretty as Dyanna… Aubrey is just much smarter….

Junebug

Posted at 10:28 PM on April 11, 2012

I’ve been watching this show with my daughter so we can discuss girl on girl bullying as practiced by Aubrey and Lisa against the more attractive (and polite) Dayana. It seems like the other women are too afraid to stand up to the bullies, but the men sure shut them down quick. Kind of hard to explain feminism to my daughter when these domineering women act like such asses. They’ve made Heroes of the men who easily stop them in their tracks. I’ve read that female bullies have an excess of estrogen, thank God for testerone

Saucy

Posted at 6:47 PM on April 11, 2012

I don’t think Lisa will win this season. She hasn’t won anything so far. She is just still here. We all know she can do the printing and yell and cut other people down but that doesn’t mean she’s a winner. She’s just lucky she’s still here.

Linlee

Posted at 6:00 PM on April 11, 2012

Plays fair? Are you for real?? The only reason she changed her tune and defended Dyana in the Boardroom was because she didn’t want Dyana bringing her back in for the cut. Lisa is a hateful, ugly, jealous, pathetic excuse for a human being. A leader is not someone who is mean spirited and narcissistic. That’s what both Aubrie and Lisa are. Lisa’s comments about Dyana only prove she has REAL issues with beautiful women. She has been so disrespectful saying Dyana should grow a brain, she’s dumber than a stump, why doesn’t she learn a trade and work instead of looking in the mirror all the time. If I hear her or Aubrie say another word about how they are the only one’s doing any work I am gonna throw my tv out the window. A real leader involves the team, shares credit, encourages others to share ideas, yes Lisa, even those who don’t appear to be creative. Perhaps they can’t share an idea cause they can’t get a word in! I know CA has succeeded because it is keeping us all angry and involved but what these two women are doing is beyond reproach. There is no place in this world for hate and bigotry. Not even to gain ratings through reality tv. Shame on those no class women..I certainly can’t call them ladies.

ann

Posted at 11:34 AM on April 11, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends

Cleo

Posted at 10:19 AM on April 11, 2012

Aubrey and Lisa have become good friends because they are the same. As for lisa’s Humor! I used to love Lisa as a comedian. I don’t anymore. She and Aubrey backstab and think they are Gods gift to the Celebrity Aprrentice. I don’t think so! As for Aubrey she is representing a organization about bulling! Please she is the bully! The only differance between lisa and aubrey is, Lisa sometimes says it to their face, aubrey behind their back. Aubrey is using Teresa to stay on without Teresas support Mr. Trump would of fired her. Thank God for Arseno!! These two do not make this show interesting. They show you what you should not do in business. They are spokes persons for these organizations. I will never support anything they do. I was going to go see lisas show, will not anymore!! And to the lady who said that lisa is only acting, wake up, she’s not!! I have watch Donald Trumps show. HE would never let hire a fake or actor to pretend to be an apprentice. This is all real. As for lisa to win the apprentice spot. I would be shocked!

Steve

Posted at 4:57 AM on April 11, 2012

I think Lisa sealed her fate with her racist remarks about Dayana and hispanics on the radio. NBC and The Apprentice producers are conservative businessmen. Lisa crossed the line. Donald can fire anyone he wants by manipulating the boardroom discussion to create his logic.

Daisy

Posted at 10:11 PM on April 10, 2012

Um…Lisa “Play’s fair?” Are you freaking kidding me? She is the biggest backstabing piece of crap. Her ideas have cost her teams losing almost every single time. She puts people down then uses the “I’m a woman” card and tears to get what she wants. You are clearly a blind Lisa fan. I’ve lost lots of respect for her after seeing her on CA.

Sue

Posted at 9:24 PM on April 10, 2012

I just think lisa is a bully and its not ok to call people names. Her and aubrey are both nasty back stabbing.

John

Posted at 9:01 PM on April 10, 2012

BULLSHIT!!!

melinda

Posted at 7:48 PM on April 10, 2012

she looks like bonnie ;D

jill

Posted at 12:53 PM on April 10, 2012

Aubrey needs to get fired also

jill

Posted at 12:49 PM on April 10, 2012

i won’t ever watch lisa’s comedy act. She speaks in a caustic way to people. I do not like her comment to Lou. She must be UNCONSCIOUS about how her comments affect people. She IS negative just as Lou said and i really wish she had gotten fired instead of him. Lisa needs to WAKE UP and become aware and more responsible of the negativity she allows to come out of her mouth. Words like that drag people down, and she kept repeating it to him in the board room. What is wrong with that woman?! If she wins celeb appren, I won’t watch it again because something is wrong with the show if someone who behaves the way she does wins.

Mike

Posted at 9:02 AM on April 10, 2012

Lisa is a total bullshiter and takes all the credit for all work done on her team but they keep loosing all the time and then all of a sudden the credit for that should be dealt to the team-leader. Get rid of this annoying cry-baby and her BFF aubrey on the other team too ..

Cookie0

Posted at 3:05 AM on April 10, 2012

I’m not sure you’ve been paying close attention but Lisa doesn’t play fair. I’ve caught her lying in the boardroom numerous times. That I hate. And if you think she recognizes Dayanna’s strengths, think again. Dayanna has been pushed to her limit and she was project manager. Lisa was covering her ass, so to speak, to avoid being brought in the boardroom and have Dayanna attempt to have Trump fire her. She might have been able to accomplish it had Lisa been her nasty self because Dayanna definitely has an ally in Mr Trump.

Mahalog8rl

Posted at 1:17 AM on April 10, 2012

Don’t take Liza seriously in the show..it is part of her comedy act the apprentice way! It would not be interesting without her and Miss Aubrey! They are chosen to be on it to bring craziness to CA. Now we all know who is Liza Lampanelli and she did not join it to win for a charity! Clay I am sure will win it because he is for real! He did it for his own charity the National Inclusion Project which is well admired non-profit org nationally. He deserves to win it!

Martin

Posted at 1:17 AM on April 10, 2012

I would love to see Lisa win! even with her insanity since she’s going through menopause makes the show crazier XD, but from what i’ve read in the spoilers and all that, i think she won’t, however i think she’ll go far.Her calling of Dayana like that was not an interview, it was one of her radio specials on howard 101, where she basically jokes around everything in a very harsh manner, but i do get how people could take it negatively since they don’t get along, hopefully they will some day, she’s a very nice lady deep inside.

tammy micco

Posted at 1:46 AM on April 10, 2012

Really???? You have the nerve to call the woman nice? when she has called people, stupid, they don’t have a brain cell, brain dead, idiot,loser, among other things and you say she is nice….. you need to go back and watch this show again, I have never seen a person treat other people so badly and say things negative about everyone,if she thinks that is how you treat people that is sad,I really had no opinion about her until I seen her on this show, and now I do not like her at all.

Martin

Posted at 3:45 AM on April 11, 2012

Really! XD
But i totally get what you’re saying dude, the fact is that i’m not saying it based on what i see on a “reality show competition”, yes she’s very rude to say the least, but what i say is from the real peson. Keep watching it!

Justagurl

Posted at 8:01 AM on April 17, 2012

WELL said…

Thing many people are missing here is the very creative editing…
and of course Lisa is blowing up…
Look at how Lou kept in the game even tho most of the time he suggested being the Hulk over and over again…
then Dyanna and her dumb ideas… and pouting when she is not asked to be in the spot light….
and her manipulative smirking at Lisa when she is just trying to get under Lisa’s skin cuz she did not get her way…..

Lisa is frustrated cuz Dyanna should have been fired long ago…
Dyanna is pretty…. she is just not that smart…. nor creative….

Ramsey

Posted at 1:09 AM on April 10, 2012

Lisa “The Bison” Lampanelli needs to be told to shut up when she goes on a rampage. She enjoys exaggerating her remarks when she is upest at someone. She flares up like a pack of hemorroids for no apparent reason. The only way she was going to dominate the current participants is by being loud and forcing her way to lead with her ruthless personality. It’s obvious she hates Dayanna because of her good looks, which is why she continues to criticize her physicality. And her fake cries aren’t fooling anyone. Lou Ferrigno was too nice to her since he refused to stoop down to her level and throw her through a wall. Lisa is smart. Her problem is that she dislikes presentable people with brains. And it’s all because she lacks presentation. What she ought to do is deal with how she looks and not be jealous of others. Donald will not have her as his apprentice. He is way too smart to have Lisa as his celebrety apprentice. People are judged on how they look and speak. She lacks personality and professional demeanor. Her element is raunchy comedy. That’s where she belongs.

lalaladybug

Posted at 12:59 AM on April 10, 2012

Before you cast your bets for either Lisa or Aubrey, don’t forget that the last decisions are reached by last years’ two finalists, rather than the Trump family. So some new blood makes the decision of the two finalists, from the cast of final four finalists. That decision was made last November, and will be played out in May for the final decision. That, of course, is made by Donald Trump.

If anyone has been impressing or skating by, just know another pair of judges may intercede. Cast your dollars toward someone who actually could be great at business, not necessarily flashy, loud or nasty.

Angie

Posted at 12:23 AM on April 10, 2012

Lisa lampsnelly is a horrible person. I’d like to throw her through a wall too.

Reader

Posted at 12:12 AM on April 10, 2012

Oh, please…Lampanelly as an Apprentice? LOL. Arrogant, rude, backstabing personality. Creative power? C’mon. Her team was losing almost constantly when she was “creating everything for everyone” and doing “all the job”. How is that miracle possible? Yes, she always ready to through somebody else under the bus – the one who is LESS creative: try to shut that foul pipe)) Very unattractive personality. Clay would be a reasonable choice for the Apprentice position.

Brooke

Posted at 11:33 PM on April 9, 2012

Lisa is an absolutely heinous human being. She’s made a complete ass of herself on the show. I hope that her behavior on the show will be recognized as disgusting as it is and that she will not have work to go home to.

Duchess

Posted at 10:43 PM on April 9, 2012

You cannot possibly be serious. Are you sure you actually watched the show? To be named Celebrity Apprentice, the person has to actually win tasks and be a team player. Lisa just sows negativity and destruction wherever she goes. You actually named Clay, Arsenio, and Paul as weak competition. What weaknesses are you referring to? I have no doubt that Lisa has been working hard, but she’s not working WITH her team. I see next week the teams switch up again. Should be interesting. Now that Lisa will have a smart person on her team, maybe they can win something.

Beebe

Posted at 10:18 PM on April 9, 2012

If Lisa spent as much time working as she did insulting her team-mates, she might have led her team to some wins.

I have seen her show and laughed, but this is not supposed to be her act..it is a place to be a team member and raise money for charity. Lisa is failing in that!

I have been surprised the most by Paul and Clay. I never thought they would do well, yet they both are getting the job done and don’t try to hog the spotlight.

Wendy

Posted at 10:04 PM on April 9, 2012

GO LISA!!!!!!!!!!!

donna

Posted at 10:21 AM on April 11, 2012

i think that you think Lisa will win is because she is always bragging about how she does all the work…but how many has team Forte really won? If she is saying she is so creative, how come she always loses? Team Unnanamous must have some ceative people as they seem to win the most. Just beause Arsenino, Paul, Clay dom’t brag about what they do doen’t mean thy’re not creative.