Lisa Lampanelli Will Win 'Celebrity Apprentice' This Season

Mon, April 9, 2012 5:51pm EDT by 110 Comments

Love her or hate her, Lisa has demonstrated she has exactly what it takes to avoid the Donald’s wrath.

I’m not a gambling man, but if I was, I’d put all my money on Lisa Lampanelli. I’ve had my doubts about her this season on Celebrity Apprentice — I certainly won’t defend her calling Dayana Mendoza a s**c during a recent radio interview — but after watching her square off against Lou Ferrigno on the April 8 episode, I’m fully convinced she won’t be hearing “You’re fired.”

Much like Donald Trump himself, Lisa doesn’t take anyone’s crap, and that’s largely what has kept her in the game this long. She’s the polar opposite of Cheryl Tiegs, who basically chose to leave the show after the first week because of her opposition to confrontation. But more importantly, Lisa plays fair. As much as she criticized Dayana on the April 1 episode, she recognized Dayana’s hard work as project manager this week. In fact, she even defended Dayana to the Donald in the boardroom!

Besides, look at her competition: Clay Aiken? Arsenio Hall? Paul Teutul? Those guys are good for a laugh, but they haven’t been carrying their weight in recent weeks, and as more celebrities are sent home, their weaknesses are becoming clear. And while Penn Jillette is obviously very smart, I feel like he’s gone half the time doing shows and should probably be dismissed by default.

For one reason or another, Lisa’s real threats are the remaining ladies of the competition: Teresa Giudice, Aubrey O’Day and Dayana. Some are smart, others merely manipulative, but all are worthy adversaries.

Again, I won’t defend the personal remarks Lisa has made against her fellow apprentices, but as far the game is concerned, I think she’s got it in the bag.

— Andy Swift

tank

Posted at 5:51 PM on March 31, 2013

i didn’t know who lisa lampanelli was before apprentice but i’m sure i wouldn’t mind pissing on her hideous face all day long now. so there’s that, at least.

giyim, moda giyim

Posted at 4:03 AM on June 5, 2012

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all people you really recognise what you’re talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit my web site =). We may have a hyperlink exchange arrangement among us

Lisa

Posted at 10:57 AM on May 14, 2012

Well, as much as I like Lisa, she has already been fired and it’s down to Clay and Arsenio.

I think Clay will win! :)

where are lisa fans

Posted at 4:22 PM on May 13, 2012

Show yourselves Lampanelly fans..OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy wins

ANDY WHO

Posted at 4:09 PM on May 13, 2012

MAN YOU COULD’NT OF BEEN SO WRONG SWIFT..I SHOULD HAVE YOUR JOB…..CLAY AND AUBREY IN THE FINALS…AUBREY WINS….LISA????LISA..THAT DISRESPECTFUL POS..now I can watch without seeing her fat face on screen..Love your poll..it should say WHO’S NOT GONNA WIN,cuz ur sooooooooooooooooo far off.. a 4 year old could of picked this one…i did it in March

Lisasucks@aol.com

Posted at 4:00 PM on May 13, 2012

BYE BYE LISA, YOU LOUD ,FAT DUMB, JEALOUS, BIG MOUTHED B^%CH..ANDY SAYS IS SOOOOO WRONG….O’DAY WINS CUZ OF HER ENERGY AND BUSINESS SMARTS..

joe

Posted at 3:51 PM on May 13, 2012

I’ve said it from day one,,Clay and Aubrey in the finals,Aubrey wins..Lisa is a fat jeolous B*(&^ and I hate her

Dedee

Posted at 12:42 PM on May 7, 2012

Well I guess you were wrong. So happy to see that “mean girl” woman leave.

LuckyTiger

Posted at 1:22 AM on May 3, 2012

Lampanelli graduated from Harvard and is super smart, made it to the top being a woman in a man’s business where men–and the viewing public–don’t think women are funny. She is, tho.
Mendoza is gracious, smart but she is not the powerhouse Lampanelli is. My money’s on Lampanelli!

Litiere en silicagel tres fine pour chat

Posted at 6:39 PM on April 23, 2012

Magnificent points altogether, you simply gained a new reader. What could you recommend in regards to your submit that you made some days in the past? Any certain?

Schwinn A20 Exercise Bike

Posted at 11:38 AM on April 19, 2012

I am now not certain the place you’re getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend a while studying much more or figuring out more. Thanks for magnificent info I was searching for this information for my mission.

work at home home business idea to make money online

Posted at 7:17 AM on April 19, 2012

Very good post and valuable information, I’ve shared it.

ageless male

Posted at 10:57 AM on April 17, 2012

Great work! This is the kind of information that are meant to be shared across the web. Shame on Google for no longer positioning this submit higher! Come on over and consult with my site . Thank you =)