Big Ang's 'Mob Wives' Spin-Off Officially Confirmed

Mon, April 9, 2012 2:59pm EDT by 23 Comments

Plus, Renee Graziano tells HollywoodLife.com she’s happy for her ‘Mob Wives’ co-star: ‘God bless Big Ang!’

Rumors of Mob Wives‘ latest addition, Angela “Big Ang” Raoila, getting her own spin-off have been floating around the web for weeks – and now HollywoodLife.com can exclusively confirm that a show is happening! “It will start shooting in a few weeks to air in July,” Mob Wives creator Jennifer Graziano tells us.

“When I first brought Big Ang in, I wanted her for season one, but I felt like she was a little bit older than the other women,” Jennifer says. “She’s a friend of my older sister and my aunt. … We’ve known her since we were kids. We had that one major connection, and I thought, ‘Let me build my brand first, then save her as my secret weapon for season two,’ which I think worked out great.”

And Jennifer is sure Big Ang’s spin-off is going to be an instant addiction for Mob Wives fans.

“Everybody loves Big Ang,” she says. “She’s just so hysterically funny, so genuine, so real — it’s almost like you can’t believe what you’re seeing! This woman is so special and so crazy, and I knew that when I brought her on for season two.”

But don’t for a second think there’s bad blood between Ang and her fellow cast mates over her solo venture.

“God bless Big Ang!” Renee Graziano tells us. “I’m not a jealous person. She deserves it; let her do her!”

Watch Jennifer talk about Big Ang’s spin-off in the HollywoodLife.com studios below:

Loading video...

— Written by Andy Swift, Reporting by Chloe Melas

Ila

Posted at 8:25 AM on December 1, 2012

Love Big Ang. Looking forward to the new show!!!!!!

Angelia

Posted at 8:28 AM on August 6, 2012

Big Ang

LAUREN G

Posted at 10:46 AM on April 25, 2012

great! i love big ang she is so real and funny i wish her the best and hope to still see her on mob wives!she is definitly an assett to the show!

Mia

Posted at 2:33 PM on April 17, 2012

Love Big Ang!! Good for her !!

lovevh1

Posted at 9:04 PM on April 16, 2012

oh bigg anggg i love himmmmmmmmmmmm

are those dentures or a chimpanzees smile? you look so scary i dont know if you are a man or what the hell…..

by the way you dont scare me with that mob shit who is your uncle anyway ? the biggest thing that ever came out of staten island was not your uncle ,,,,,, girl karen is the only one who came from money before the mob……………. renee has snitch hubby drita is only mob related cuz she f$%^d a man who had some of karens pu%%Y he is a bankrobber thief not a mobster. carla her man is not a mob nothhing he is or was like a gopher ….. the other girl lefty guns daughter wont say her dad was a junkie her grandpa wasnt even proud of him ………………big anng marries a garbage man for benifits wow she needs a show to tell people and confirm she is a bum a%% man oops i mean woman … i know gangster woman and none of these scare me

love ldg

Posted at 3:06 PM on May 29, 2012

love you comment big ang what a big joke what the hell is that wow really gross looking

ellen

Posted at 4:45 PM on July 9, 2012

hey stop hatin,,, if you don’t like any of these women change the darn channel, or GET A LIFE

lovevh1

Posted at 8:58 PM on April 16, 2012

oh bigg anggg i love himmmmmmmmmmmm

bigangbigman

Posted at 8:55 PM on April 16, 2012

really how come only losers get their own shows dont she know the world is laughing at her not with her . she looks like a mix of frankenstein and furby or a fish lipped drag queen.This woman talks about fu$%king on airplanes and getting free purse from wise guys really bi%^& you need to stop begging for free shit i seen your twitter . and by the way i seen your kitchen you need a remodel on your paint and cabinets are all chipped u claim to have had money why is your home a hot mess and dirty i even noticed your light swtches in your foyer …………………………. girl oops i mean man you got a pair of meatballs lmao good luck get that money save it while you have 2 minutes of fame and stop your son from killing himself he is a junkie and you allow it help your son ……. do you also do 8 balls with your son i also wanna know are you the type of chick to blow coke off guys d#$jks ? i think staten island is full of trash they got rid of the dumps and now have you skanks from mob wives …..all but renee are whores

wanda

Posted at 11:38 PM on April 15, 2012

Love love LOVE BIG ANG! Let’s get it! U F*%#”N GO GURL!

Marcus Rosales

Posted at 2:32 AM on April 15, 2012

Oh my god. Are you serious?! I have to go tell my mom the GREAT news.. I LOVE Big Ang!

cassy

Posted at 7:05 AM on April 13, 2012

I LOOOOOOVE big Ang… so happy to hear this! I wish u the very best!!

Denise Fournier

Posted at 6:54 AM on April 13, 2012

I watch mob wives to see two people Renee and BIG ANGIE, I love her<3

Maria Perito

Posted at 6:42 AM on April 13, 2012

Im so happy for big Ang! Can’t wait to watch!

ginger

Posted at 2:27 AM on April 13, 2012

I MENT I HATE ROMONA SHE IS A LIAR AND DOESN’T KNOW HOW TO KEEP HER MOUTH OFF OF DRITA I’M GOIN TO LAUGH WHEN DRITA WOOPS HER ASS CAUSE SHE WILL DESERVE IT AND THEN MAYBE SHE WILL SHUT HER MOOUTH

ginger

Posted at 2:23 AM on April 13, 2012

I love MOB WIVES I HAVE ROMONA AND I LOVE BIG ANG AND DRITA THEY ARE THE BEST ON THE SHOW DRITA CAN KICK ASS AND I LOVE HER SOOOO MUCH

Rindi

Posted at 11:52 PM on April 12, 2012

Yay!!!! Super excited wish I could chill with big ang !!!! We love you from az!!

CC

Posted at 5:54 PM on April 11, 2012

Good for Big Ang!!! I’ll miss her on Mob Wives….hopes she visits with the others on there. But I will definitely be watching her new show. Best of luck Ang!!

MsLittlefeather

Posted at 9:59 PM on April 10, 2012

I can’t wait for the show to air.. I absolutely love her- As a big fan of the Mob Wives, I look forward to seeing Big Ang and little Louie…. She’s a Riot!!!!

Krissi Ferrari

Posted at 10:07 PM on April 9, 2012

I AM SOOO EXCITED! OK enough shouting. LOL! I got this cool Team Big Ang t-shirt at cafepress(dot)com/mobwivesfanclub
It’s so funny, I really sound like her when I wear it. Hhhhaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

REP9

Posted at 8:57 PM on April 9, 2012

Awsesome…can’t wait for Big Ang’s show to air…Big Ang is the REAL DEAL….she talks the talk and walks the walk!! Stock the bar with Bud Light..if I ever get to visit there I’m gonna hang out and knock back some beers! Rack em up at the pool table!…..

Connietfrmpa

Posted at 6:59 PM on April 9, 2012

I love big Ang, she’s funny, but has it together

cx

Posted at 3:07 PM on April 9, 2012

oh my god.. whats wrong with her face?!