Ashley Judd: I Didn't Get Plastic Surgery

Mon, April 9, 2012 9:56pm EDT by 21 Comments
Ashley Judd Plastic Surgery

In a heartfelt and well-researched blog post, Ashley Judd explains what made her face ‘puffy’ and bashes the press for claiming she got plastic surgery!

Ashley Judd is not a happy camper. The 43-year-old actress is furious at the press for claiming she got plastic surgery on her face, when in actuality she simply gained weight and had to take steroids because she was ill!

“When I am sick for more than a month and on medication (multiple rounds of steroids), the accusation is that because my face looks puffy,” she wrote in a post on the Daily Beast. “I have ‘clearly had work done,’ with otherwise credible reporters with great bravo ‘identifying’ precisely the procedures I allegedly have had done.”

Ashley admits she’s put on pounds, which has altered her appearance, and calls out writers for calling her rude names.

“When I have gained weight, going from my usual size two/four to a six/eight after a lazy six months of not exercising, and that weight gain shows in my face and arms, I am a ‘cow’ and a ‘pig’ and I ‘better watch out’ because my husband ‘is looking for his second wife,'” she wrote, disgusted.

We can’t say we blame her for being so upset. Wouldn’t you be mad if people you never had met made false claims about your appearance?

sandra

Posted at 7:24 AM on September 30, 2012

.:.YOU TELL THEM GIRL. I THINK YOUR AN AMAZING PERSON AND BEAUTIFUL. THOSE PEOPLE DONT CARE WHO THEY HURT TO GET THEIR STORY. LUV U ASHLEY

weight loss

Posted at 12:48 AM on July 3, 2012

Remarkable things here. I am very satisfied to see your post. Thanks so much and I’m taking a look ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

HQ Celebrity Pictures

Posted at 5:08 AM on June 27, 2012

Its like you learn my mind! You seem to grasp so much approximately this, like you wrote the e book in it or something. I believe that you could do with a few % to force the message home a little bit, however instead of that, this is wonderful blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

Angel

Posted at 5:19 PM on June 24, 2012

Steroids did the same thing to my father , she is not 22 anymore ppl need to allow celebs to age gracefully and not expect them to always look the same it’s sick .

Lmf

Posted at 7:47 AM on June 17, 2012

@ashley judd i cannot belive that people accused her of that and even if she did have something done who cares its not anyones buissness exept hers

sandra

Posted at 7:33 AM on September 30, 2012

ASHLEY JUDD IM GLAD SHES STRONG AND STANDS UP 4 HERSELF. DONT EVER MESS WITH OR THREATEN A WOMAMS FAMILY.

Earn Income At Home

Posted at 11:51 PM on May 28, 2012

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a applicable deal. I have been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered brilliant clear concept

stampe di arte

Posted at 8:24 PM on May 28, 2012

You understand thus significantly relating to this topic, produced me in my view consider it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like men and women are not involved except it’s one thing to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent. Always maintain it up!

zugsolutions

Posted at 5:43 PM on May 28, 2012

I delight in, cause I found just what I used to be looking for. You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

excess pounds

Posted at 2:03 AM on May 28, 2012

Excellent issues altogether, you just received a new reader. What would you recommend in regards to your put up that you just made some days in the past? Any positive?

Joci Sydney Australia

Posted at 10:32 PM on May 27, 2012

Dear Ashley,

If you strongly feel the way you do in relation to the comments made about you which obviously it does then why don’t you take CIVIL ACTIONS towards these people in questioned?
Because if they are just writing out of mere gossip and have no actual facts you realise you have a strong case basically hit them where it hurts in their back pockets and by doing so you not have made a change but you have actually have done something about it and made a difference not just to yourself.

And by doing so with your winnings you can then forward or ie donate to what you believe in or recruit an international human rights lawyer that can help your foundation or if not already done so make a documentary that the public can see internationally of what is really happening with these children and women.
Many people like myself are visual and when confronted with these visual images it makes a huge impact which entails open eyes to what is going on.
And to make changes in International human rights legislation, policies and acts that governments globally should undertake other wise the public has the right to know and can also help.

lina

Posted at 9:32 PM on May 27, 2012

Who gives a crap what people think just live life to the fullest one doesn’t have to explain to anyone!

ann marie kuhn

Posted at 11:41 AM on May 17, 2012

Cortisone does cause puffiness of the face and weight gain
Apparently it increases the appetite so that one never feels full

Oriah

Posted at 5:27 PM on May 2, 2012

I read her entire stance on another website, I think it was daily beast. I wasn’t a huge fan, but after I read what she wrote I now am a huge supporter. The way you chopped up and just threw out this little garbage commentary on her very eloquent and powerful message to woman has more to do with our society and the stand we need to take on the way the press judges women…then your comment here about how she was mad about a puffy face comment. Thus, leading your readers to comment poorly based on your twisted interpretation of what actually happened. And btw-you have a lot of spam comments.

Jg register

Posted at 9:14 PM on April 23, 2012

I could not care less about her weight. What I think is she should not use her name to demean someone others. If she disagrees with someones opinion then don’t have vote for them. I by the same token don’t have have to watch anything she appears on or listen to her families music. She should think about how offensive she is to.the more than fifty percent of us who don’t have have a forum to spew our views except at the box office.n

marjorie main

Posted at 5:13 PM on May 5, 2012

If you are going to post a reply, at least make sure you use correct English grammer and not let the world see what a an illiterate moron you are.

kat

Posted at 12:46 AM on April 20, 2012

Ashley Judd is Drop dead gorgeous’. You people have nothing better to do with your life than to stick your nose in other people’s lives and just make guesses and surmises about inconsequential miniscule changes in appearance? SHAME ON YOU!

smslån 5000

Posted at 7:07 PM on April 15, 2012

I do accept as true with all of the concepts you’ve offered to your post. They’re really convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for starters. Could you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

backlinks service

Posted at 6:20 PM on April 11, 2012

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing for your feed and I hope you write once more very soon!

TOEFL Vorbereitung

Posted at 4:57 PM on April 10, 2012

You really make it appear so easy along with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be really one thing that I think I would never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely vast for me. I am looking forward on your subsequent post, I will attempt to get the hold of it!

babyjudy

Posted at 9:58 PM on April 9, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)