One Direction: We Love Dating Our Fans — Video

Sun, April 8, 2012 2:14pm EDT by 19 Comments
One Direction Video

Listen up, ladies! Three out of the five boys of One Direction are single — and in a new interview, they reveal how YOU can get to know them!

The One Direction cuties dish on girls and relationships in a new Nickelodeon video — and Liam Payne admits he’s into online dating!

Liam says he enjoys logging on to chat with the band’s huge fanbase.

“Not just random girls from everywhere,” he says about talking to girls on the Internet. “I like to talk to the fans.”

The guys admit that fitting in relationships can be tough with their hectic schedules, but somewhere between recording their new album and performing all over the country, they manage to squeeze it in!

“We’re busy a lot of the time, but sometimes we mingle,” Harry Styles says.

Watch the interview below, and tell us what YOU think, HollywoodLifers – Would the boys of One Direction make good boyfriends?

– Kaydi Poirier

More One Direction

1. One Direction Was Amazing On ‘Saturday Night Live’ — VIDEO
  2. One Direction’s Harry Styles: How I Became BFFs With Louis Tomlinson
  3. Justin Bieber & One Direction: Inside Their Collaboration

Dorian Violette

Posted at 7:17 PM on June 6, 2012

I and also my pals have been digesting the best secrets on the blog and at once I had an awful feeling I never thanked the web blog owner for those secrets. Most of the guys happened to be absolutely glad to read them and have now undoubtedly been taking advantage of those things. Many thanks for truly being indeed helpful and also for picking out this form of awesome things most people are really desperate to be aware of. Our own honest regret for not expressing appreciation to you earlier.

MELISSA

Posted at 1:09 PM on May 16, 2012

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BECAUSE THEY ARE SO SO HOT AND THEY SING AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy Leanne Marie

Posted at 12:26 AM on May 5, 2012

I would go out with Niall he looks lovable and huggable and I like Irish boys

Roxanne

Posted at 2:30 PM on April 25, 2012

imaa fan…
who is single…
and would love to chat with ANY member of 1D…
Just sayinn’ lol!;)

p.s what website?!

katelynn

Posted at 3:15 PM on April 20, 2012

i love u harry you so hot

brendaly

Posted at 6:42 PM on April 18, 2012

I wish i could date Harry I would love him for who he is and not the one direction him with the fame but i have to keep dreaming:(

hatiha

Posted at 3:53 AM on April 15, 2012

witch website????????????????

linda

Posted at 7:07 PM on April 13, 2012

I’m so happy to hear that zayn was single….I love zayn…he is me favorite!:)

lover

Posted at 7:25 PM on April 12, 2012

love Harry Styles and Nialls!!!

DI

Posted at 1:40 AM on April 12, 2012

the guys are great love one direction louis you are my favourite i adore you

veronica

Posted at 6:11 PM on April 10, 2012

One direction boys are so cute Harry the most and also every one says that Harry and Louis are gay and kissed but my opinion Is no theater not

Sian somers

Posted at 4:56 PM on April 10, 2012

OMG one direction are so cute especially the blonde haired one!!! Love you guys xx

Olivia

Posted at 4:25 PM on April 10, 2012

hahahaha, these 1D sories are so pathetic. i love the boys but all of this you are saying here isn’t true.

KELLY

Posted at 11:24 PM on April 8, 2012

how do you get a guy to like you

Jazz

Posted at 9:09 PM on April 8, 2012

*gasp* I’m a fan. That means One Direction would love to date me. Harry, Zayn, Niall I’m waiting.

KELLY

Posted at 8:13 PM on April 8, 2012

hi just got back from the beach going to get a spraytan

arminda

Posted at 4:21 PM on April 8, 2012

In that case sign me up. LOL. I’m single and ready to mingle. Its great that they talk to their fans.

cheyenne

Posted at 3:46 PM on April 8, 2012

I love one direction. But they are way older than me. I lessened to thair song “what makes u beautiful” 2 and now i can’t stop singing it.

breanna